[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Holy moly... you just had to huh Smilez!!!  I'm weak... but I LOVE IT!!! 555.   JoopJoopJoopJoop XD XD XD.

Thank goodness for all the skinship they gave us in here... I still feel bubbly :3

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh wow, this got moved to old lakorn section kinda quick lol.

Anywhoo, I'm only on episode 6 and I'm quite surprised that I'm not that annoyed by Mario and he doesn't look like a kid in here. His chemistry with Mint is pretty good too. No wonder you girls are going crazy, there's lots of cute kissy and hugging scenes in here lol.
We were gone crazy since ep 1..hahhaa..the starting, ending.. All the story was perfect. Even the supporting actress. Lol. And even nang rai part. I just can't skip like other Lakorn it had their own chemistry that keep pulling me to watch it fully. And now rewatching it. Even though I'm looking at it so many times still I'm laughing alone.. So many cute kissing and hugging scene...you will not regret. I'm sure 100 percent lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVjy61ohdhs[/media]

I noticed Ch. 3 starts to upload Mint and Mario's sweet scene. Whoo, this gives me hope that they will soon reunite because the boss sure know what attract the audience.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Step... don't kill us here... that's too good of a wishful thinking...

As much as I want a sequel... I don't how the storyline will play/pan out... This lakorn is already so great already... <3<3<3  But if it's the same crew (it has to be the same exact crew) then I'm down regardless :p :p :p 

thanks for sharing HuabNag.... :3:3:3

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
You are welcome, aikoden.

aikoden said:

As much as I want a sequel... I don't how the storyline will play/pan out... This lakorn is already so great already... <3<3<3  But if it's the same crew (it has to be the same exact crew) then I'm down regardless :p :p :p 

I agree; as much as I like TSL and CHADAOH.. I would prefer them in a different lakorn. I don't want sequel because sometimes it comes out not as good as the first one. TSL is a master pieces already, we should leave as a master pieces. Hehe. Not sure if I make any sense.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Someone translted it to me from pantip some days ago. I forgot in their wedding :p
aikoden said:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes pupa.srry pupa. I don't see the explosion chem hahs.. they mentioned ot in the interview. ..it was discussed here waay Back... Kong say he love working with em n want a part 2 but it's hear say

lgm

sarNie Egg
Maya_Fantasy said:

The first thing I did as soon as I was up this morning is come in to read this thread.  I miss them and you ladies updating in here so much.  It was my morning routine too, but now it seems boring and sad. :cry:

My feelings exactly. The last drama that has somewhat the same effect on me was Pin Anong (Min & Weir) and that was back in 2012 i think.

Prakaidao said:
Still not giving up on the voting, we still got time gals!!! Hope Mint will notice how many fans there are of her and that we love her a lot! Even if she doesn't win. There's always next year!!!

HuabNag said:
 Same here, I'm still keep voting with as many time as daradaily allowed my IP to vote. And I agree, even she doesn't win this year, we show her that we support her all the way. Next year, we'll plan a better strategy to vote. I'm sure next, I'll find a better way than this year so i can cast more votes compare to what I can. I use the trick, but somehow I still can't cast as much.  :shrug:

Yayyy...same here... still voting but sometime i can't access the poll maybe due to heavy traffic or something.

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
P'Chu replied to a fan on IG that there won't be any sequel because the story has ended.
And she asked the fans to give her some time to find a good/suitable story for Mario & Mint.

Pretty sure P'Chu and P'Kong will want to cast them again. They kinda adore Mario & Mint. That's what I feel.
But the most important thing is the bosses' decision...

Fingers crossed that we won't wait long for these two to reunite !

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Yes if that true I can't wait!!!! And I know channel 3 post lots of Mint and Mario scenes well that a sign, but like P'Chu said, give her sometime so she can find the best storyline and suitable for our Mario and Mint ❤ Ahhh I'm so pump up Hahahaha :)

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
Step said:
I think ch3 will agree for their reunion cos they are posting TSL scenes even now

Yeah.. They even surprised me by having bits and pieces of TSL BTS on like 4-5 of their shows on Wednesday (before the last episode aired).
It's kinda obvious the channel didn't plan to promote this lakorn much and didn't have high hope for this be a big hit! Hahaha.
The channel's PR team went to the shooting location only 3 times if I remember well: fitting day, first day of shooting and the wedding day. Plus that one time at the event with fans.
Less than any other lakorns I've seen.

And it's even more obvious when you think that PPBT Magazine (who publish the premium magazine for almost all of Ch3 lakorns) said they didn't know this lakorn existed! What??!! Hahaha. So, that's why the premium mag for TSL came out so late (after the fans asking everyday).

Anyways, I'm still happy TSL got so much love despite everything... :dance1:

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I'm pretty sure now that Chanel 3 might promote them more now.....hopefully photoshoot together soon lol I said this so many times' cause their first photoshoot together wasn't explosive haha... :p

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
Yes pupa.srry pupa. I don't see the explosion chem hahs.. they mentioned ot in the interview. ..it was discussed here waay Back... Kong say he love working with em n want a part 2 but it's hear say
Hahhahah Pupa is like her brother to me!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
stars-n-sun said:

Yeah.. They even surprised me by having bits and pieces of TSL BTS on like 4-5 of their shows on Wednesday (before the last episode aired).
It's kinda obvious the channel didn't plan to promote this lakorn much and didn't have high hope for this be a big hit! Hahaha.
The channel's PR team went to the shooting location only 3 times if I remember well: fitting day, first day of shooting and the wedding day. Plus that one time at the event with fans.
Less than any other lakorns I've seen.

And it's even more obvious when you think that PPBT Magazine (who publish the premium magazine for almost all of Ch3 lakorns) said they didn't know this lakorn existed! What??!! Hahaha. So, that's why the premium mag for TSL came out so late (after the fans asking everyday).

Anyways, I'm still happy TSL got so much love despite everything... :dance1:
Well I said Chanel 3 thought about this lakorn wrong! Cause it's a big hit, everyone loves it sooo Much! I only see good comments about them!!!! Everywhere on IG and FB and Twitter, and some on Tumblr ^.^