[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm still checking this thread! I won't stop supporting and loving TSL!!!! I tried to get my sisters to watch TSL too but they say that they are not fans of Mario!!!!!!! I almost slapped them. LOL!! It's okay. Less competition for me. XD

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Missing all your posts like always!!! Reading all your posts makes me so happy!!! I spent the whole day yesterday just searching on youtube for MVs for our lovely couple!!!! I've even started writing a fanfic for our lovely couple. I have never done this for any of my favorite koojins. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Reason I come in AF because I come in to check update on this thread, but I kept forgetting that it has moved to OLD LAKORN section, I keeps on clicking "currently aired" , then I search for it like crazy then I realizes it has been moved HAHA LOLz.  :scratchhead2:  :facepalm: 

Yes love all the update and thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive, it's making my day moving faster when I get to read everyone's posts in here. :flowers:  :thumbsup:  :bravo:

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
omg OMG there's dara daily hot guy of the year poll too. Let me go find the link

Oh is in second place at 14%. I bet Nadech is first at 63%

Found the link

Gogogog

First one
http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/
That what I thought too -.- how the heck Nadech got 63% so dang fast!! If the green one is Nadech.... Sorry Omg unlike Yaya and Mint so intense on their voting

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I just voted... Wow I like how Mario has the same color as Mint and the name place on the first one too.....how coincidence... :p

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
Yes nadech and yaya alway number 1 and they got a lot award almost every time when I check I'm sorry for say that but they have a lot a lot actor and actress they play movie good too but I just saw them got it everytime when have award sorry for say it

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:

Awwwe, thanks sweetie :kiss2: :dance1: :grouphug:  LOL, I understand how you feel.. and I LOVE hardsub compared to softsub too!  I'm your secret stalker Maya, ever since Pom Ruk Roy Adeed days with Kwan/Win 5555.   :whistle:  :crush:   I've been doing good, I'm just trying to focus on school and hopefully graduate with my BA this upcoming Spring if everything goes as plan.... that's why I go missing in action or take hiatuses from the forum.   :nono1:  :wackonut:   BTW, are you still in ARSHIland besides in CHADAOH land? hehe XD 

:thumbsup:    LOL you don't have to secretly stalking me, you can openly stalking me but I have not sign on to YT for the longest time and I don't think I even remember the password to the Starsubbingteam account.  I don't know if Thuy still login or anyone that has the password ever login at all hihih  :shrug:   Which project are you stalking me with anyway?  :D   If I ever going to continue subbing again I probably will continue on and finish up some of the project I left off, except CH7 lakorn, but that will have to be after the holiday and the New Year. :wink:

Congratulations on your school and upcoming BA :thumbsup:  Yes lakorn can wait until you're done with school first.

Arshiland will always be my home :whahuh:  because Arshi really stole my heart and stole me from lakorn world, I can't watch lakorn like I was normally after being in Arshiland for almost 2 years UNTIL TSL stole me back :loool: but I just saw ROSE and CC posts saying Arshi will have miniseries soon so I don't know which will be stronger pulled.  I might have a tough time picking which land I want to be in now.  TSL is so fresh and hot while Arshi is so sweet and unique.  :thumbup:   :rofl:   
I am tore right now. :lolyup:  :sweat:

BY THE WAY just vote for Mario, but boy oh boy NY fans going at it again with Nadech being top spot right now. :)
http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/

It's going to be TSL/Mario fans vs. Nadech fans just like TSL/Mint fans vs Yaya's fans all over again.  May the bias vote win! :wink:  :ghehe:  hahaha  :clap2:  :rofl:

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Yep that green color is Nadech.....however I'll just still vote for my role model Mario Hahahaha. And I know Mint and Mario is second place! Awesome! NY then MM- second still the best! ❤ Whatever there always next year....since Our ChariOh is very popular.!!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
chario is pretty damn good for 1 lakorn vs. yadech having 5 lakorn together....i'm rewatching TSL again hehehe,,,,
Right? Just from one lakorn, they gain so MUCH LIKES I mean like LOTS OF LOVE! Tbh if I say who the most unique and power I think Mario and Mint, cause from one lakorn, they gain so many Fans from each other~~~ I'm going ChariOh fever again...and yeah rewatchig TSL again.

Sorry but I feel like Yaya and Nadech needs to stop getting an awards lol cause they have too much, I want others to get some award too!! ✌✌

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
I don't know why they don't put Mario and mint in the same day on calendar singing if they put them together we will see more pictures of them and see them everywhere on ig

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it was pre-planned and they didn't think it be such an explosive chem between these 2....I didn't care for em either but I saw a pix of them last yr and was a lil hooked and when the lakorn air...damn...i was obessive

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yep, I hope Mints will win some recognitions for her effort and hard works for this year work too. 

I'm so happy to see many new comments when come to this thread. CHADAOH still alive and will be for a very very long time.

So this weekend, I watched TSL again with my mom, she praised Mint and Mario acting very much. She said both of them are very good at showing their emotion, she can feel they really love each other. She was asking me if they really dating in real life because the way Mario stared at Mint is full of affections.  My mom watched two of Mario previous works and she said he wasn't that good when come to show his emotion toward the nang ek. My mom watches lakorn with me time to time, however, she hardly praised or comment about actors and actresses acting.  So far, she has only comments on couple who really have chemistry together, like KA and Kwan and Wier, now Mint and Mario. After we finished, we have a long discussion about how good the lakorn was. I enjoyed talking with my mother about TSL very much.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This voting going to be another fun one too. Yes, definitely going to vote for Mario, this guy become one of my pray eks on my list.

And thanks for sharing the link.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Guys, where can I vote for mint? I can only see the poll of the guys now. Yesterday Yaya is on top, followed by Mint.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it's over...now it's top 5 and the voting is through sms

yes...the way he look at her...way they look at each other off/on screen ahhhhhhhhh....