[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Samaiya said:
It's not the same I cant enjoy any lakorn right now because I miss them so much lol

So everyone is having a TSL withdrawal syndrome now.  :loool:

Go read our creative thinkers fanfics of Mint and Mario it might cure and help our crazy TSL syndrome for now.  :coverlaf:  :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
Thanks for sharing the video!!!! I admit that Mario doesn't have the best singing voice, but his effort to sing the song makes him look so handsome!!!!! Gosh why does he have to be so handsome!!!!??? >.< So hard for me to focus on anything else but him!!!!!!

So true, but he is such an old school, and really cool that he like and love to sing older songs. Which is nothing wrong with that, I love the older song too.  Here in the video starting at 1:50 to 2:30 he sings Nantida's old song so nicely, I actually like his voice here and is catchy  :dance1:  now the song will stuck in my head for days HAHA lolz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL5JfnAixNE

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:

So everyone is having a TSL withdrawal syndrome now.  :loool:

Go read our creative thinkers fanfics of Mint and Mario it might cure and help our crazy TSL syndrome for now.  :coverlaf:  :D

The withdrawal is real!  I can't believe it's been a week since that lakorn ended.  *gulps*

mzmoua06 said:
Omg! Someone photo shop Mario on top of Top face in the calendar of Mint Top and Teaw. Haaahaa... funniest thing i ever saw

ahahaha, If I was better at manipulating, I would be manip-ing so many CHADAOH pics besides just blending together lol.  I'll have to check that one out.  Sounds hilarious XD

Ahhh, thanks for sharing Maya.  Just seeing clips or pics of Oh these days just makes me happy *sniffsniff* same for Mint.  ahahaha, I haven't shown love to my other daras lately since CHADAOH still has me preoccupied with the two.  I'm in way too deep~~ XD

Oh yes oh yes... I came here to say Happy Thanksgiving to you lovely ladies or men (if y'all are here too :p) and your family.  Enjoy your meal if you are celebrating and keep warm and stay safe if you are going black Friday shopping.

I recently ordered the premium magazine for this lakorn.. so I'll post some pics if they haven't been shared when it arrives.. kekeke. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you and happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too.  :thanks:  :flowers:

I got one round of cooking done lastnight for today Thanksgiving, but will start another round of cooking for another round of Thanksgiving tomorrow as soon as I add more energy by reading some update in here first LOL.

Me too I'm happy just see update picture of them, so I'll share whenever I see a nice one with both of them. :crush:   And please do share when you have them, would love to see it.  :yes:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes, please share any news, photos or video of Mario and Mint. I'll come here to check for your ladies update of them. Thanks for sharing.

Also Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and thanks everyone for sharing and to TSL casts and crews for bring joy to my life.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
mzmoua06 said:
Omg! Someone photo shop Mario on top of Top face in the calendar of Mint Top and Teaw. Haaahaa... funniest thing i ever saw
HAnahhhaha I saw it too, I laugh too hard but it was cute though! This is how strong Mint and Mario fans are, omg sorry Top :p

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Samaiya said:
It's not the same I cant enjoy any lakorn right now because I miss them so much lol
Same here, I stop watching any other lakorns cause I can't concentrate what the storyline is about :,( omg what have TSL done to me lol, and I'm over here also been waiting for their photoshoot together someday.................like when are they gonna have a photoshoot, yesterday I was bored so I watched Mint and Bomb photoshoot omgoodness,!those photoshoot were hot :p ehehe and I want our ChariOh to have one like that too ~.~ :p

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
Writing this fanfic is definitely helping me get over the sadness of TSL ending. I'm smiling like an idiot writing this fanfic for our lovely couple!!! I just thought I would post this short spoiler from my fanfic for you girls. I'm almost done, just trying to figure out how I'm going to end the story and need to edit it first. Enjoy the short spoiler!!! Let me know what you girls think! Constructive criticism is always welcome!

Should we add another little one to our family? asked Than, sitting on the bed and looking at their son who was fast asleep. He turned to look at Kew. He liked the thought of expanding their family and having another little one running around the house with Mek. Kew knew that Than had always wanted a big family, since he grew up in a family with just him and Nee.

Its late now Khun Than. Lets go back to our room. Kew turned to look from him to their son.

Mek needs to sleep. Kew bent down to kiss their sons forehead before they left his room.

As they got into their bedroom and laid down on the bed, Than turned to Kew and asked her the question again.

Kew, should we add another little one to our family? Than wrapped his arms around her waist and waited for her to answer.

If we were to have another one, do you want another son or a daughter? asked Kew as she snuggled in closer to him.

I will be happy with either, because I know that I will love them just as much as I love you and our son. What about you Kew?

I asked Mek today if he would like a brother or a sister. He told me that he would like a sister so that he can protect her, just like how his father protects aunt Nee and me. He is just like you Khun Than.

Than smiled and pulled Kew in closer.

Then maybewe should make him a little sister? Than began to move his fingers down her body until

Until what!!?? Well you'll have to wait for the whole story to be posted to find out the answer!!! Stay tuned!
MissSunny I saw someone share your spoiler FF on instagram and it was liked by Kongpiya and Chudapha (guess that's how you spell her name? IDK). Should post your FF soon. Probably we'll get to see CHARIO soon ^_^ hope so. Miss them much.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Woot woot...I saw some kool pix of charioh from 4 yr ago and recent pix comparion on mario mint FC....I can't sign into my ig acct ...waaaahhhh...yes friends bring on the FF...these 2 are faithed

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
Happy thanksgiving everybody I miss chario onscreen so much mint is so cute on the signing day on channel 3 I saw her mom post on ig see you soon top I think they will fitting soon mint new Lakorn with top I really want see mint swear pretty clothes like hi so girl

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Been watching the polls lately n looks like ChariOh has been coming in second place in all the polls, even surpassing MKteam... how amazing is that that they both are gaining so much fan base

Daradaily shared a clip of Mint on IG asking her if she was to go on a date with any actor who would it be? .... guess who she named?.... drum roll plz.... the one and only our boy Mario Maurer!!! Eeekkkk❤❤

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
mzmoua06 said:
Been watching the polls lately n looks like ChariOh has been coming in second place in all the polls, even surpassing MKteam... how amazing is that that they both are gaining so much fan base

Daradaily shared a clip of Mint on IG asking her if she was to go on a date with any actor who would it be? .... guess who she named?.... drum roll plz.... the one and only our boy Mario Maurer!!! Eeekkkk❤❤
Omg of course :,)