[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Happy thanksgiving lovelies :)

Here goes a pic I put together haha I turned the internet over to find the pic on the left <3 At the beginning of the runway, MarioMint were in the same group for ch3 42nd anniversary party. They're beautiful. Mint looks younger in the right pic with minimal makeup and Mario has gotten more mature. Mint lost a lot of weight in 12' too.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Here's my final thoughts after digesting everything.

This is what Mint is capable of. It is a bit unfair to say that she improved a lot when she was not ever given the right role beside Piangkwan (she did really good in there too) and it is also a bit unfair to say the elders didn't see her potential because before this her education was a priority. Like my Matt, Mint chose to concentrate on school FIRST and only accept 1 lakorn per year. She didn't chose to drop school or classes to take advantage of her popularity. I'm not saying that those who do are wrong but I respect Mint for knowing what she can or can not handle. Also I highly respect Mint for not choosing to play the love promo to get even more popular so no Mario didn't make her famous, she could have before this if she chose to play the game. She was true and faithful to the guy she is seeing. Another thing, if you already have some sort of animosity toward Mint, of course you're going to say she's just average so lets not pretend you like her. (just throwing it out there lol). So from here on out, we will get to see her more and I am excited.

So for Mario, I already admit that I didn't like him. He looked too childish for me. I really hate it when he's in a lakorn with Taew because I felt that to me, her acting is light years ahead of him and they just don't match physically. So I tend to not watch his lakorns, much. Well maybe bits and pieces here and there to get what the lakorn is about but I ignore Mario. My biased of him not physically matching his nang'eks bothered me too much, until now. He physically matched with Mint, they sucked me in. I was a little "ugh am I going to be able to stand this" at first but his baby face surprisingly didn't bother me. Actually, he looks older in here! So because of that, I was able to concentrate on his acting. This boy is good! Even his voice was tolerable lol.

This was a good lakorn, everything fell into place, the plot, the cast, and the chemistry. Now I am excited to see her lakorn with Top.
Well said <3

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL YOU GIRLS!!!! Whether you are celebrating or not, I hope you have a wonderful day!!!! I'm thankful to have met you all in this thread and thankful to TSL, Mario, Mint, and my Thai lakorns. LOL

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
vicki said:
MissSunny I saw someone share your spoiler FF on instagram and it was liked by Kongpiya and Chudapha (guess that's how you spell her name? IDK). Should post your FF soon. Probably we'll get to see CHARIO soon ^_^ hope so. Miss them much.

WOW really!!!??? :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  Someone shared my FF on instagram!!?? I feel so happy!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: I shall work hard finish it!!! I promise, it is almost done!!!!! Just a few more pages. The fanfic is getting longer than I thought it would be. Originally it was only 6 pages, but I kept adding more on because I just had so much I wanted to add into the story. I promise I will finish it soon!!!! Really soon now!!!! <3

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:

WOW really!!!??? :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  Someone shared my FF on instagram!!?? I feel so happy!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: I shall work hard finish it!!! I promise, it is almost done!!!!! Just a few more pages. The fanfic is getting longer than I thought it would be. Originally it was only 6 pages, but I kept adding more on because I just had so much I wanted to add into the story. I promise I will finish it soon!!!! Really soon now!!!! <3
Yes I saw it too! I was like Yayyy bravo MissSunny xD P'Chu and P'Kong and then Mint's mom liked to too on Instagram :)

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
Yeah ^_^ I saw it early this morning. I recall it's yours^_^awesome job girl, keep it up...cause I'll be waiting to read your FF too.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
I don't know why in hot guy vote is so slow is not much people vote but when the girl vote is more a lot people vote for mint

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Puppa is just mint chalida friend rt?
Because I heard she said they are just friends in one of her interview

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Hser Tha said:
Puppa is just mint chalida friend rt?
Because I heard she said they are just friends in one of her interview
Seems like it, she likes him more like a brother xD I feel like all of her inverview lately talk more about Mario Hahahaha, I bet she has a strong mainly crush on Mario like omg Fin ❤❤❤

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
If Mint has time and get new script for her and Mario to play in a lakorn together again!!!! Ahhh she totally agree to it like really fast! I bet :p

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Can't believe how straight forward she is when giving interview about Mario, not like other actresses, they like try to hide it but make it so obvious......Ahhh Mint is so cute and straightforward about her interview, when on her #switch she kept saying how Handsome Mario is and she is so happy to work with a handsome actor....she likes Fin to the Max like us Fin to both of them xD

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Happy thanksgiving lovelies :)

Here goes a pic I put together haha I turned the internet over to find the pic on the left <3 At the beginning of the runway, MarioMint were in the same group for ch3 42nd anniversary party. They're beautiful. Mint looks younger in the right pic with minimal makeup and Mario has gotten more mature. Mint lost a lot of weight in 12' too.

I love this picture, it seem so coincidence on how they both looking at kinda exactly same direction from 2012 and now 2015 lol :)

lgm

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
Can't believe how straight forward she is when giving interview about Mario, not like other actresses, they like try to hide it but make it so obvious......Ahhh Mint is so cute and straightforward about her interview, when on her #switch she kept saying how Handsome Mario is and she is so happy to work with a handsome actor....she likes Fin to the Max like us Fin to both of them xD

Ahhh... i see so that's why Boy kept teasing Mint that her drama/project with Mario is over so please consider/think about him too or don't forget about their next collaboration or something like that during the calendar signing event. I saw Top & Janie was laughing too. When Mint was asked who does she like there, she said P' Ken, Boy quickly said P' Ken look like Mario.... do correct me if i'm wrong.