[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

CarinKing

sarNie Egg
MissSunny said:

WOW really!!!??? :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  Someone shared my FF on instagram!!?? I feel so happy!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: I shall work hard finish it!!! I promise, it is almost done!!!!! Just a few more pages. The fanfic is getting longer than I thought it would be. Originally it was only 6 pages, but I kept adding more on because I just had so much I wanted to add into the story. I promise I will finish it soon!!!! Really soon now!!!! <3
Hello,MissSunny,my friend share your FF on instagram.I‘m sorry,I think she should ask for your permission first.
And she wants to continue sharing the rest on the instagram after you finsh it.
So can you permit she to do that ?

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
YaMaMiKi said:
You girls are so cute ahahah
ps. does anybody know where I can download TSL in HD? with and without eng subs>< CH3 Youtube quality does not satisfy my needs hahah
Especially when it comes to editing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Ha6pEPjxE
Mario and Mint need to reunite asap ...
Hi and have other one thay have full all YouTube they write down in Thai ช่องนี้ สนุกมาก And มันก็ ตามใจฉัน

Reactions: lgm

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
YaMaMiKi said:
You girls are so cute ahahah
ps. does anybody know where I can download TSL in HD? with and without eng subs>< CH3 Youtube quality does not satisfy my needs hahah
Especially when it comes to editing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Ha6pEPjxE
Mario and Mint need to reunite asap ...
Eekkk what a great way to wake up n start my day with awesome job!!! I just ♡♡♡♡♡ it!!!!

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
Seems like it, she likes him more like a brother xD I feel like all of her inverview lately talk more about Mario Hahahaha, I bet she has a strong mainly crush on Mario like omg Fin
❤❤❤
I totally think that she has a crush on P'Oh
I also feel the same for Mario

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
I totally agree with all you girls
I love the second day of celender signing!! It was just full of teasing and it was just awesome!!
I just love how boy teases mint about Mario and she always get shy

I also love seeing the other laughs with them!!
and BTW I love P'great's laugh lol
I just love when Boy said P'ken looks like Mario

Chadaoh need to pair up again asap ❤❤❤

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Hser Tha said:
I totally agree with all you girls
I love the second day of celender signing!! It was just full of teasing and it was just awesome!!
I just love how boy teases mint about Mario and she always get shy

I also love seeing the other laughs with them!!
and BTW I love P'great's laugh lol
I just love when Boy said P'ken looks like Mario

Chadaoh need to pair up again asap ❤❤❤
Right? I miss them soooo much!! :yes:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The second day of the calendar signing looks like it was so much fun haha. Chario really does need to reunite soon. Mario needs to start taking more than one lakorn a year. 

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
xcinsationalx said:
The second day of the calendar signing looks like it was so much fun haha. Chario really does need to reunite soon. Mario needs to start taking more than one lakorn a year. 
totally agree!! He needs to take more time then one lakorns a year cause I want to see him and mint reunite by the end of 2016 if not 2017

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
xcinsationalx said:
totally agree!! He needs to take more time then one lakorns a year cause I want to see him and mint reunite by the end of 2016 if not 2017

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It will be nicer if they are closer. Lol If they reunited, I want to see a real kiss between Mint and Mario.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
mario is soo into it...look at his expression...and we all know the "kiss" scene was not a close up sooo...yes...they need a KISS scene for the nxt lakorn...she kissed JMA...

I would love a TWIN lakorn w/Mint and Oh and  Nadech or JMA

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ Lol, yes she did.  I'm looking at my Khun Chai Ronnapee premium magazine and they showed the kiss.  And omg I would love to see her in a twin lakorn and for her to work with Nadech too!!!

Anyways, here you go ladies. These are some of my scans.  They might've been shown or shared already but.. I don't get sick of it lol :) :) :)  & I apologize for the bad scans.  My scanner isn't the greatest... and I rarely scan 555 :whistle: