[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
YaMaMiKi said:
Thanks to all the girls that linked me the hd versions
here my way of saying thank you ahhaha

Beautiful mv dear~~~  I kid you not, I thought of using this song for CHADAOH too 555.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ No worries, you can try again.

Anyways, the voting for the cool guy is finally finished.  It has been a habit of mines these last 2 weeks to vote for Mint & Oh.  Second place they're in, but better than nothing.  Maybe they might do the top 5 votes for the guys too.  I don't know if they finished the ladies yet.

Just voted for them for the honeymoon mag on FB and IG.  They seriously need a photoshoot~~~

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
aikoden said:
^ No worries, you can try again.

Anyways, the voting for the cool guy is finally finished.  It has been a habit of mines these last 2 weeks to vote for Mint & Oh.  Second place they're in, but better than nothing.  Maybe they might do the top 5 votes for the guys too.  I don't know if they finished the ladies yet.

Just voted for them for the honeymoon mag on FB and IG.  They seriously need a photoshoot~~~
Yes they DO NEED photoshoots together!!! Sweet Koojin on the cover of HoneyMoonTravel magazine!! Ahhhh whoever own that magazine needs to notice! We all want something new, if they have that photoshoot together I'm totally gonna buy it! The magazine! :p :yes:

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
I voted for them too!! And I do think they need a photoshoot together or any events!! I miss them so much!!
I have nothing to watch except Keep rewatching tsl and fan made videos!! Good thing I never get tired of it cause I'm having Chadaoh fever lol
I seriously need them rt now ❤❤❤

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Seladuch said:
I saw yaya like mint picture I hope they go back to friend again
I think they still remain being friends and Yaya still follow Mint on Instagram. Sorry off topic: the issues were only between Mint and Kim.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hello lovelies :) As you all might know, CHADAOH has a home at Pantip now !!! "maridaclub_pantip" will like for me to inform you guys about Mario's bday project they will be hosting for him. Please join. Here are the instructions. They say both Mario and mint will see this.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Goodness so much been happening on this thread!!!! Sorry that I have been gone so long!!!! I'm so happy to be back on this thread!!!! So many beautiful pics of our lovely couple and MVs to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Sorry girls, I said that I was going to finish my fanfic in a few days, but it's taking longer than I thought. I only have two weeks left before this semester ends for school and then I go on winter break so I will have more time to focus solely on finishing the fanfic! A lot of papers and exams to study for! I will definitely finish my Chario/ChadaOh fanfic before the end of the year, maybe even before Christmas!

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
Hello lovelies :) As you all might know, CHADAOH has a home at Pantip now !!! "maridaclub_pantip" will like for me to inform you guys about Mario's bday project they will be hosting for him. Please join. Here are the instructions. They say both Mario and mint will see this.
I will definitely do it

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:

:yes: I just emailed it to maridaclub ^.^

Reactions: lgm