[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
spanky said:
They better change the script...pk never loved nk...at the end he got with her because there was no1 left...he was all about his Khun ying...though nk wasn't pitiful r anything. ..I didn't feel pk love her...storyline suck
is will turn out good I know they will Chang it if good producer

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
CHario_Fan15 said:
Yes I thinks so, both of them has a lakorn together :)

So this is a hint that we'll see Mario and Mint maybe two more years..
TWO MORE YEAR?!?!?! 2 more years is just waaaayyyy toooooo looonnnggg!!! I really hope its not 2 more years for i fear that ChariOh might loose some of their fans someone please put them in a commercial or photo shoot already!!!!!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
mzmoua06 said:
TWO MORE YEAR?!?!?! 2 more years is just waaaayyyy toooooo looonnnggg!!! I really hope its not 2 more years for i fear that ChariOh might loose some of their fans someone please put them in a commercial or photo shoot already!!!!!
Lol however if they have commercial or photoshoots or events together! I'm pretty sure, they won't loose their fans.

I think we will get to see them in 2016, cause Channel 3 won't let these two go, since TSL was a hit!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait so does Mint have a rumored lakorn with James Ji or James Ma? Lol I'm kind of confused now. Channel 3 definitely needs to pair these two up sooner, their lakorn did well it'd be silly not too. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That's jay N ae old lakorn... it was too focus on pk LOVES for khun Ying...he settled for nk...ying died and the other girl that loved him moved on....such a stupid lakorn...there was no real good progress for the pra*nang

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't feel they will lose fans... they might gain new one's. ..I didn't watch matt/great til at least 2 yrs after the kulurb lakorn ended...it may simmer for some. .

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I kinda like Kaew Tah Pee storyline too :,) but it was just a rumor, someone took it off from that website.

Now She'll be with Jame Ma in 2016

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol i won't watch mario w/o mint...srry o...my heart won't/can't take it

yes mint's p'k has been versitile

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
For me I'll watch anyone that pair up with Mint, also with good storyline :) but for Mario I can't take him with anyone else.

Since I wasn't his fan until He paired up with Mint.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Mario has always looked like a serious person to me so I've never really bother with him until Rising Sun but wasn't exactly a fan of his. Yep, him pairing with mint made me a fan of his and I saw that he is actually a silly guy! I like a silly fun guy so I was surprised that Mario wasn't the serious type I thought he was. xP

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Omg she is pairing up with JM why not Mario??
I think it will be good seeing mint and James again while we wait for Mario and Mint!! It's better than nothing
I will wait as long as it takes for my chario to pair up again lol my fever is still high
But I will really need them by the end of 2016 or 17 having photos shoots and events will be great while waiting