[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
I honestly have to say ip.smilez's video introduced me to ChariOh
(and I think she waited the longest for this couple lol)
But I don't mind waiting another year for them to reunite

Just kidding I go back to rewatch TSL like everyday since it finished airing ^_^

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha I watched it for the 10 times already. Their characters are sooo natural, I can even describe how much I adore them. This thread is still alive and will be until ChariOh works together again.

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
Hahaha I watched it for the 10 times already. Their characters are sooo natural, I can even describe how much I adore them. This thread is still alive and will be until ChariOh works together again.
Me too every time I watch it I'm just excited like the first day
Chario together are just so natural
Hope to see them together soon

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
MidnaTwilii said:
I honestly have to say ip.smilez's video introduced me to ChariOh
(and I think she waited the longest for this couple lol)
But I don't mind waiting another year for them to reunite

Just kidding I go back to rewatch TSL like everyday since it finished airing ^_^
Rite!!! Everytime i spazz over a cute moment of ChariOh i automactically think of IpSmilez coz she was the one that introduce me to CahriOh as well!!! I was super duper happy for her when i heard they were pairing up!!!!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
For those who participated in Mario's birthday project hosted by maridaclup_pantip, this is the final product. This booklet has a collection of all the birthday messages that were submitted for Mario from worldwide :)

c; tagged
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Super awesome

Devylann

sarNie Egg
i was unsure if i wanted to watch this bc i haven't been a fan of Mint Chalida's work. however, for Mario, I did! and it was a great decision! Mario and MInt have great chemistry and the lakorn was a good watch!

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
For those who participated in Mario's birthday project hosted by maridaclup_pantip, this is the final product. This booklet has a collection of all the birthday messages that were submitted for Mario from worldwide :)

c; tagged
Awesome!!!!