[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
mahsuri1284 said:
Oh, I know "It Started With A Kiss" though I haven't seen any version. Tried watching Korean version actually but I think it lasted like 5-10 minutes 'coz the girl looked a 'lil silly ?  Is there an English-subbed for the Thai version ?
I'm not sure if there are subs for the Thai version
I only watched half way of the anime and yes the girl is actually really academically stupid and he's got a photographic memory
But I couldn't stand her stupidity in all the series so I never finished them
Srry for the late reply

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
mahsuri1284 said:

Oh, I know "It Started With A Kiss" though I haven't seen any version. Tried watching Korean version actually but I think it lasted like 5-10 minutes 'coz the girl looked a 'lil silly ?  Is there an English-subbed for the Thai version ?
It is subbed on Viki I believe 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So Mint was suppose to have three dramas this year and only 2 are confirmed. Maybe if we're lucky they're putting off the one with Mai and we can get a Chario reunion instead =D 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I miss my ChariO

I'm happying to see her w/2 other lakorn b4 hand but NEEd a Reunion after that

I would love for them to be in a good script though...I know remake is kinda eh...but I would like them to remake Bee B. and Khem lakorn where he Kidnaps her ...Few R willing scene and willing to be kidnap again hehehe...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
MidnaTwilii said:
Omg!!!! Mint and Mario again!!!
It's short but I'll take it!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/ln1eAMqN54A
I literally just saw this on youtube too! Love them that Channel put them together, though I wish they could've shot their parts together. But the point is the videos mainly featured the Channel 3s's most popular pairings: Yadech, Mark & Kim, Pope & Mew, Boy & Margie, Great & Matt, James & Bella and now Chario! 

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
I am not really sure but I thinks it might be for the soccer game Or something else
But it will be completed as a pair I think

IP Smilez might know more about this

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hser Tha said:
I am not really sure but I thinks it might be for the soccer game Or something else
But it will be completed as a pair I think

IP Smilez might know more about this
If so omg yes! Chario reunion please  :dance3:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for sharing the clip.  Oooowaaaaahhhh, such a great pleasant surprise!  Their song is adorable but it's such a pity they didn't film together :(  They're still adorable nonetheless. 

Oh the CHADAOH feels!  I really hope they get paired up for the annual soccer tournament too *crossesfingers*

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MidnaTwilii said:
The Enchanted Bed starring Mario and Mai Davika
aww.....i'm kinda sad that it's not with Mint
but.....IT"S MARIO!!!!

REALLY? :whatever:  Oh I'm not a fan of Mai's work at all.  WHY? WHY? WHY? :whatever:

Yes I'm sad to know that now too. :facepalm:

But again I don't really followed much of Mario's works unless is with Mint :shrug: I think I can deal with it for now about this news :pervie:  HAHAHA

Thanks MidnaTiwilii for the news. :wink:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
@Maya_Fantasy  LOL .. me too. I've never watched Mario in anything before. Never felt inclined to.

Btw, I don't mind that Mint's not paired up with Mario here. I can wait. It's probably too soon anyway.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I've been trying to post to the forum for days and I guess this weird upgrade explains why that didn't work lol. But have you guys seen all the Chario cuteness as of late!? I really hope we'll get more events with them so we get even for pics and clips

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I miss Chario...when will they have another collaboration??????????????? Anyone has any MVs or picture to share???

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I was really sad:BangHead::ambulance: when I find out about who will be the actress that will play in the "Enchanted Bed"but oh well. I'll wait for Mint and Mario to pair in another lakorn. I'm so disappoint that they were not pair in the Ch. 3 Birthday Party too..:crybaby2::crybaby2:

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
I'm missing my Chario so much rt now
I hope ch3 pair them up again after mint is done filming with top and James
That will be long but just gotta go with the flow