[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Well Weir and Min have had two lakorns together (a third in production), all of which have been (including the third one coming out) under the same company - Mum Mai. So it is not impossible, but it is a bit unheard of I think.
Yeah, and Weir and Min's second lakron LRSKF, had practically all the same cast from their first lakorn PA, so I think it's possible for Chario.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So I did my usual Mario and Mint video search on YouTube, cause I can never get enough Chario, to see if anyone posted anything new. And what do I find? One of my Chario videos reposted (obviously with lower video quality). I've never had someone steal and re-upload my videos on YouTube before, and I must say I don't like the feeling :eek:

I don't usually watermark or put my name on videos. Cause I just didn't think it was necessary, but come on people that's just rude. Sorry guys, just needed to vent.

Last edited:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
So I did my usual Mario and Mint video search on YouTube, cause I can never get enough Chario, to see if anyone posted anything new. And what do I find? One of my Chario videos reposted (obviously with lower video quality). I've never had someone steal and re-upload my videos on YouTube before, and I must say I don't like the feeling :eek:

I don't usually watermark or put my name on videos. Cause I just didn't think it was necessary, but come on people that's just rude. Sorry guys, just needed to vent.
Omg! I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you manage to contact that person ?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you manage to contact that person ?
No, not sure if I should because I try to avoid online confrontation. Plus, I doubt it'll maybe a difference since I'm sure they knew what they were doing when they did it. Oh well, not gonna let them spoil video making for me.