Ch3 stock lakorns

tinah

sarNie Coma
how many stock lakorns do they have left?..i know its not alot..these are the ones ive been waiting for..

Surb Lab Rahat Ruk- Ken/Vicky
Rak Nok Krob- Pip/Ning K
Chemchoi-Ann S/Chatchai
Hed Gerd Nai Krobkrua-Chatchai/Ann S
Wian Gum Gam-Aon S/Noon S
Thaksin Hemarach-Chatchai/Nok Sinjai
Gew Rad Gao-Yardthip/Au T
Won Wai Sabai Dee-Aon S/Rita
Pra Jun Son Dao-Cherry/Pete

calla

sarNie Adult
here are those that i'm waiting for like forever.......me so mad :angry:

1. Gew Rad Gao-Yardthip/Au T
2. Surb Lab Rahat Ruk- Ken/Vicky
3. Pra Jun Son Dao-Cherry/Pete

tinah

sarNie Coma
i bet if any of these air..it would air in the evening timeslot..cuz theres still alot of new lakorn that hasnt aired yet..

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I really want to watch these!! They need to stop stocking lakorns man!
Surb Lab Rahat Ruk- Ken/Vicky (The one i want to watch most)
Won Wai Sabai Dee-Aon S/Rita
Pra Jun Son Dao-Cherry/Pete (2nd on my watch list)

:angry:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Ken and VIcky...Ken and VIcky...Ken and VIcky....Ken and VIcky. I don't understand why stocks Ken???? Can't wait to see this one!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm anticipating all of them, too. I miss seeing Pete and Ning on-screen!! Even if they are not in the same lakorns, I would love to see all their projects. I would also love to see Ken and Vicky's lakorn. They would make a beautiful couple!! I hope all the stock lakorns will air soon...

vongpacsun

sarNie Egg
i've been waiting like forever to see ken and vicky's and also waiting to see rita and aon hopefully ch3 will air them soon even though they have a bunch of new good lakorns coming out!

navy

sarNie Adult
I'm waiting for:
Surb Lab Rahat Ruk- Ken/Vicky
Pra Jun Son Dao-Cherry/Pete

(Vicky is one of my favorite actress. I enjoyed most of her dramas, especially the one with Willy in 5 Kom)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Ooohhh. Ken and Vicky!! I dont think they'll be stocking Ken's lakorns any longer with his popularity at the moment (hopefully not anyway).