roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So nothing has been confirmed for this lakorn yet...has it? Because 2012 is coming up REAL SOON and FAST...if they plan to get started the beginning of 2012.
Please NO NEWBIES because they're already doing it for the Sixth sense series one already. I don't think i can handle anymore now. lol

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
ok.. so from my source.. the eldest brother will be boy pakorn..
and then mark the doc... .... someone told me that the youngest bro will be a newbie.. and will make a guest in 4+1.. and the other two.. im not sure...
what do you guys think??

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hm.. But Mark is going to be busy with Nuer Mek 2 with Chalida and Punya with Kim next year. I'm not sure if he's able to fit in another lakorn b/c especially Nuer Mek 2 is going take longer to film since it's an action lakorn.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I dont think Mark is gonna be here

the lakorn he has with Mint C will take 8 to 9 months to film, remember he has another lakorn with Kim

it'd be hell busy for him next year. Not sure if Boy is in this or not but well

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
That's true^^

As for the newbies, that's definitely TRUE though. ;)

That's one main reason why Ch3 has started their series in the first place.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I think Ch3 is trying to do like 4 hua jai haeng khun khao, introducing newbies but there will be like one or two solid actors like Aum was with Kim

I don't know man, why Ch3 wants more newbies?

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
yeah... but you know the six sense series..will be quite small apparently it won't be as big as 4huajai ...
but juthathep will be a BIG BIG BIGGG project and they will start filming mid 2012?
ohh and another thing.. tik will NOT be playing the older bro. :(
that's all i've got..
i have a friend.. and her friend went to audition.. but im not sure if he got it.... :rolleyes1:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol I know Tik isn't in here lol for such a Top A list actor like Tik being in here hummm it's not up with his status though

I think this will be a stage for newbies, 4 hua jai haeng khun khao was big too, it successfully introduced newbies

Nothing is finalized or confirmed yet. This will start filming the mid of next year. Some of the rumored old casts could not make it I believe, the schedules are all packed

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Why don't they just wait til people's schedules are free and just get who they can. Getting more newbies is just going to overcrowd the channel and the older daras won't get any lakorns. Everyone is barely getting enough as much as it is.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wasn't Kane suppose to be in here too, they should just use him instead of getting another newbie. I guest they are trying to find a way to introduce their newbie by this series that will possibly be successful like the 4 hua Jai. I agree, they should wait for other people schedule to clear...this series shouldn't take that much of their time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ok.. so from my source.. the eldest brother will be boy pakorn..
and then mark the doc... .... someone told me that the youngest bro will be a newbie.. and will make a guest in 4+1.. and the other two.. im not sure...
what do you guys think??
I'm meaning mix generation
and the eldest isn't from the 4+1 star its P'Tik we all know

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I dont think Mark is gonna be here

the lakorn he has with Mint C will take 8 to 9 months to film, remember he has another lakorn with Kim

it'd be hell busy for him next year. Not sure if Boy is in this or not but well
your right Mark and those from his star group aren't in here cos they aren't getting a
less age gap but quite far apart

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol I know Tik isn't in here lol for such a Top A list actor like Tik being in here hummm it's not up with his status though

I think this will be a stage for newbies, 4 hua jai haeng khun khao was big too, it successfully introduced newbies

Nothing is finalized or confirmed yet. This will start filming the mid of next year. Some of the rumored old casts could not make it I believe, the schedules are all packed
what if P'Tik his in

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thaitv3 website board has gave the sample suggestion but not yet finalise
Tik,Ken T,Pope,Great,Ken P
N'Mew,Yaya,Taew,Numcha
Tik and Mew
Ken T/Yaya
Pope/Taew
Great/Numcha
Ken P/?

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

lol Yaya already confirmed she is not gonna be here so I don't know what's up with that suggestion?

as I said Yaya will now only have one lakorn per year, she is confirmed with the lakorn with Aum already, even if Yaya is doing a second one for next year I doubt this is the second one :huh:

Ken P already denied in here

Ken T is gonna have his lakorn with the 4 N'ek and isn't he rumored to have another lakorn with Aff?

I don't know man, Tik deserves his own lakorn with a hot N'ek not doing series like this :eyetwitch:

There will be newbies, I bet

fun

Expired Sarnie
It would be nice to have an all cast of the older generation lol it would be epic awesome.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice, I think you're getting the list mix up because none of those are confirmed for this lakorn.

Yaya, Mario, and Kane obviously denied that they're in this lakorn.