ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think they would change the last pair... i mean.. 3 of the 5 have already started filming.. havent they?? that must mean they have done a lot in terms of prep...etc and to change this late in the project.. is... waste of time

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont think they would change the last pair... i mean.. 3 of the 5 have already started filming.. havent they?? that must mean they have done a lot in terms of prep...etc and to change this late in the project.. is... waste of time
the 5th Brother is unconfirm or finalize

Asy

sarNie Immature
Mark will win the poll. But I don't mind to see Mint with new pair. I'll always like her with new pair. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Pop is in it this. Chalida did say that it is one of p'aes newbies. So I'm taking her word for it. Lol ><

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sia jai na p'mak you will not be KCR ka
I'm happy it's still James tho :)
Juthathep Brothers COMPLETED
They are a handsome group.
Will be looking forward most def !!
Wooohooo

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Like you said before, Smilez: James Ma look like the shy type. He looks the most reserved. Hmm. Interesting. I guess he won't be pranking Chalida much. 55555 but Ronnapi is supposed to be a real flirt.
Dashing and brave.

Anyway. Mark's a troll. Hai kwarm wung laew mai deliver loeyyyyyy.

But. I understand the boy's motive.

Sia Jai duay na Mak. Lmao!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Like you said before, Smilez: James Ma look like the shy type. He looks the most reserved. Hmm. Interesting. I guess he won't be pranking Chalida much. 55555 but Ronnapi is supposed to be a real flirt.
Dashing and brave.

Anyway. Mark's a troll. Hai kwarm wung laew mai deliver loeyyyyyy.

But. I understand the boy's motive.

Sia Jai duay na Mak. Lmao!
I find him cute shy *blushes heeheh
now I really can't wait *screammmmsss

Mak is def a troll ahahhaahah
Shoo had my hopes high and shhhhyyyyeet lol
T_T

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Uhhhmmm. Smilez. Bomb just deleted that pic from his IG... now why did he do that?

WEIRDDDDDD.

Maybe he didn't like how English-speaking fans were spamming on his IG. 5555555555555555555555555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Uhhhmmm. Smilez. Bomb just deleted that pic from his IG... now why did he do that?

WEIRDDDDDD.

Maybe he didn't like how English-speaking fans were spamming on his IG. 5555555555555555555555555
Oh my Lol hahaah It was mainly us too.
Lol hahahahah

Oh gosh or was he not suppose to "expose" the last Juthathep brother!? If not, why would he delete the his pic!?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^About not exposing the last brother, that was my thought as well.

But that is still sooo LAMEEEE.

Just officially announce Khun Chai Ronnapi already. Seriously. What's the purpose of prolonging the suspense? It's no real mystery anymore. Lol. So lame.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^About not exposing the last brother, that was my thought as well.

But that is still sooo LAMEEEE.

Just officially announce Khun Chai Ronnapi already. Seriously. What's the purpose of prolonging the suspense? It's no real mystery anymore. Lol. So lame.
Ahahah there's no mystery to it when we already know that he's going to be one of p'aes newbies. And the pic last night basically sealed it for us.
Ouuuuu I like him :)

Cr: James Ma FB

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ When I saw that picture on FB i was like "Damn,I think I;m liking him now. He looks bad" hahhaha..
I would love to see him play a mean role. Is he getting a mean role in here? Wait, is it the one pairing
with Mint C or no. Damn, why do they have to have TWO James in this lakorn. I'm getting confuse.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
James Ma has a playboy look haha I think he'll fit the characters characteristics right but I wanna see in action if he can bring KCR to life!

Tanin doesn't look bad! His height reminds me of Khun Kanin haha