Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Pream dress look pretty with sa long tail and i also like Bella dress as will...Mew dress look too plain and Taew dress make her boobs look big (didnt mean to look lol) & Mint Chalida dress look kay but yeah lol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
James and Chalida seem to be the most compatible of all couples in terms of physical appearance, IMHO. I agree with Cupid Candy that James J looks better in modern clothes. In those fitting pictures, he looks dorky but so cutie. I guess I might tune in to this series after all.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was just commenting my thought on what i saw on the other page. B/C someone mention about
her thai wiki changing that she's playing nang'rai.
Thai Wiki isn't a reliable source some are false cos people can edit stuff around anyway Marie is out and not even taking as n'rai since she has new lakorn for Uma and it already started a fitting the lakorn is 'mae pia due'

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Are they filming individually...to wat i see Bom/Taew are filming & Great/Pream are filming & Pope/Mew...but i have no idea about James Ma/Mint Chalida & James/Bella...:scratchhead2:

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
taew and bom looks funny and cute.. because bom is like super tall and looks like he has to lean all the time. & love taew's face expressions.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
opening ceremony
credit to F3 Tv Fanclub
man Ch3 just finished the 3 Musketeers Tv Scene Series now its time for Suparbaroot Jutathep