Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
http://www.newsplus....il.php?id=61403
Mint said they've finished Around 60% of the filming, and it's gonna be aired in Apr.

OMFG!!!!! this series is getting closer cause if KCR is coming in April then the other 4 drama's will be coming in around Feb. AWWWWWWW. I am only really looking foreword to Pope&Mew and James&Mint and Bomb&Taew they look cute but i will watch entire drama. Its like 4 hua jai hang kaung kao all over again 5555 cause they both were a series.

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
กำลังมีผลงานเรื่องเหนือเมฆอยู่ในขณะนี้สำหรับนางเอกสาว มิ้นต์ ชาลิดา ซึ่งเจ้าตัวได้เปิดเผยว่าตอนนี้กำลังถ่ายทำสุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพตอนคุณชายรณภีร์อยู่คาดว่าจะได้ออนแอร์ประมาณเดือนเมษายน ถึงแม้ถ่ายละครหลายเรื่องพร้อมกันแต่ก็ยังไม่วายจะทิ้งการเรียนแต่อย่างใด เพราะสามารถจัดคิวได้

My grandpa read that above ^^^^^^^^. He said that, the actress Mint Chalida is shooting the drama suparburoot Juthathep, in the series of KCR. The pictures they have taken can't be cancelled but has to be shown and will air maybe April. I think my grandpa mentioned something about Nuer mek 2 in this paragraph but i am not sure so i won't say.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow than I finally get to see this drama a lot sooner than I think I will!!! Thank u thank u hehehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Dayyum there already on Wic 3 already i thought it wouldn't be till tike the series is airing or after.
it air long ago if i can remember it aired like the end of December 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Alice said:
>_< Alot Of Pics 
Hi Bellherr
i Can See That Your A Newbie Here
But Please Strain Yourself From Quoting Pictures As It Takes Alot Of Space
I Dont Mean To Scare You And I'm So Sorry If I Did

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Eh? I didn't know this air already? lol No one has mentioned it.  Thanks Alice! ^_^
it took me awhile just to flip the pages on allaboutpope YT then finally got it, u welcome ka