hippo

sarNie Adult
YAY!!! not to much longer. 
thanks for the updates.
they must be almost done with filming. wooohooo!!!

i wonder how long they will make each part. 

i like James J tooo. there's just something about him. 

Great and Pream are cute!
those pic's of Chalida and James, looks like there is going to be a lot of fighting over this girl. 

i saw taew in nice traditional clothes, but i can't remember who's ig it was. 

i just read on one of the team member's ig that the teaser for Khun chai ronapee will be released today. 
hoping that they will all be released!!!
well, with the opening of the first half of the year lakorns, i think all of the teasers will be released! wooohoooo

hippo

sarNie Adult
here are some photo's from perd wic big 3 - lakorns for first half of the year

ALL CREDIT TO NEWS PLUS =)  [http://www.newsplus.co.th/NewsDetail.php?id=64097]

All the girls are pretty.
Taew is so so so cute and very pretty in her outfit, she looks so sweet. 
but i'm sorry, call me biased, Chalida is just stunning, absolutely gorgeous, she stole the show for my eyes. the dress, hair, make up, everything is just so beautiful.
I was actually expecting a little more from Pream and Natwara (it's not their fault) i just meant in terms of their outfit, i thought their stylist/producer (who ever chose their outfit) would choose something like what we've seen from the photos. 

the boys are dressed nice, Great has a little to much on though, Bom's height steals the attention, but they all look very 'khun chai'..eheheh

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
*screams*** eeks!!!
Great, Preem and Nutwara's version looks good! Im happy its the first to air!

Mew+Pope's version seems so freaking romantic! The setting+location is pretty!!! Def. cannot wait!! Hope the producer/director or p'King fulfills me. :dance1: lol 

James J+Bella's version is quite interesting! Im happy it's airing third place. They shouldn't have given glasses to James. He looks so geeky with them on lol 

James+Chalida aren't bad! Not expecting much from Nok this time. lol

Taew+pra'ek are in the forest. lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I hear that KCR will be really dramatic and sad. 

I love all 4 stories in this series! Na doo makkk... I think I'm going all four of the lakorns in one series, however, the one I'm looking forward to, the most, is Khun Chai Ronnapee and probably Khun Chai Ratchanon too, because this is the first time I see Taew play as a northern girl, and especially they're in the forest too, it must be interesting  :) Taew's northern Thai is pretty good hahah too bad, the real northern speaker is not playing in this, ahem*Mark Prinahem* hahaha

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
not gonna lie, I'm more waiting for Mint and James Ma's one xD...because they're more eyecandy to my eyes(?) 
Most of them look pretty meh to me but we'll see

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
OMG, Pope & Mew, James & Mint, are the two stories I'm looking forward too! But James & Mint are probably the best story! The other ones were okay...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am a little disappointed at the teasers, I didn't get that "excitement" feeling I usually do. But at the same time the places were very beautiful especailly for Pope and Bomb's story. Love it. :D

Anyway, after watching all the teasers, I am most excited for is Pope's story. After Pope, it's Bomb, James Ma, Great, then James J.

Watching the 5th story ( James Ma/ Mint C) it kind of look sad and depressing, maybe it's because of the music.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
mmgjp314 said:
I hear that KCR will be really dramatic and sad. 

I love all 4 stories in this series! Na doo makkk... I think I'm going all four of the lakorns in one series, however, the one I'm looking forward to, the most, is Khun Chai Ronnapee and probably Khun Chai Ratchanon too, because this is the first time I see Taew play as a northern girl, and especially they're in the forest too, it must be interesting  :) Taew's northern Thai is pretty good hahah too bad, the real northern speaker is not playing in this, ahem*Mark Prinahem* hahaha

I would love to see Mark in a lakorn where he speaks in the northern Thai. hehe.

chouaher16

sarNie Egg
sooo excited for KCR  :rofl:  :rofl:​ seems to be soo sad :cry:  :cry:  :cry: cant wait to watch it 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMFG i am dying i want to watch this serires so bad, Mew and POpe looks sad and KCr when i think the grandma didnt accept Mint AAAAAWWWWWW i want to watch it now, well at least i know that the air date is getting closer and closer yeah, now i will hae something to watch, well i am waiting for Boy and bella drama this friday so, haha anywasy it better air soon, i really want to watch James acting it seemd pretty good for a newbie, from what i see from the teaser his fighting scenes were pretty good. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
It gets more and more excited knowing part one is airing next month!! Aww!!!! :p
Anyways, Mew and Pope are sort of growing on me. lol I will probably try getting use to him since he will be in Samee Tee Tra any way. :p

Chalida+James seem to have the hardest relationship out of the 5 brothers. :(

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
It gets more and more excited knowing part one is airing next month!! Aww!!!! :p
Anyways, Mew and Pope are sort of growing on me. lol I will probably try getting use to him since he will be in Samee Tee Tra any way. :p

Chalida+James seem to have the hardest relationship out of the 5 brothers. :(
I know right I just realized that. But he is the youngest, I heard that the youngst brother is harder on!!! I want to see my Jalida now! James he seems like a pretty actor from what I see in the tearer, pretty great for a newbie? Lol! So looking forward to the older brother and a pope and mew. And the others. The other didint look as interesting as 1.2.6 but I will see, let's see if its as good as 4HJHKK. Hahaha. I really loved Pope and Mew's teaser seems good.