​
 ​
 ​
cr to their IG mint, grate,jipreem, suriyont​
 ​

hippo

sarNie Adult
can't wait for Friday! 

I want to see all the parts, some more than others. 

thanks for sharing all the pics and clips. 

the boys are so naughty....LOL. it's funny how Khun Ja was saying how child like they are....LOL.....and how the director said that seeing as Pope and Great are older, you'd expect them to be a little more mature and not always play along with the other 3, but they are just as bad....LOL. 

i think i will really like the brothers relationship in here

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The boys are sure goofy and playful! They all look hot and sophisticated in their suits. 

Cr. Ja's IG Khunchai Tarathon finished filming today.

James is such a flirty dude! Noey's lucky or maybe James is instead 55555555+++++

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo Grate and Preem this weekend...btw is anyone subbing this lakorn or series lol just want to know...

James J is so cute and handsome...he also look good with Noey his n'rai hehehehe

Cr: James Ma FC/Spicy forum

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Gosh Noey looks so good w/ James J there. I would love for them to pair up, but why doesn't Noey ever get nang'ek roles, she's pretty enough for it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
can't wait for Friday! 

I want to see all the parts, some more than others. 

thanks for sharing all the pics and clips. 

the boys are so naughty....LOL. it's funny how Khun Ja was saying how child like they are....LOL.....and how the director said that seeing as Pope and Great are older, you'd expect them to be a little more mature and not always play along with the other 3, but they are just as bad....LOL. 

i think i will really like the brothers relationship in here
Great his okay to act playful but Pope his 30 acting like teens but his very cute acting like that btw its ok to do it once again so it keeps you away from stress look at Ploy she's the same age as Pope she was so playful bts in buang barp

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
chouaher16 said:
Cr Catmatdz
Woohoo can't wait to see this lakorn and the 5 handsome princes lol...Grate and Preem storyline seem okay...cant wait cant wait...by tat i mean all of da brother part lol

And in this other clip post by Mizzniki...da boys are freakin hilarious and they are so close to each other...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I won't be watching this 1st part since I'm not fond of Preem I'm waiting for P'Pope and James J part

SonYukView4ever

ukepearl said:
Gubgib's role is not maid ka... she's a distant relative of (mint, noey and esther) from... rural areas
thats why shes dark and dressed differently.. 
read that in a plot kaa :)

Thanks :D I appreciate you confirming.  There were many scenes she was kneeling on the floor and sitting/being treated like a maid so I kind of assumed she was a maid.  her character will be different I suppose.

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
I won't be watching this 1st part since I'm not fond of Preem I'm waiting for P'Pope and James J part
I think all series are interconnected.  All brothers and nang'eks will show up in at least every part of the series.
I am watching all series because I don't want to miss out on any pra'ek or nang'ek. Lol  Perhaps Mew/Pope and James/Bella might show up in part one. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I think all series are interconnected.  All brothers and nang'eks will show up in at least every part of the series.
I am watching all series because I don't want to miss out on any pra'ek or nang'ek. Lol  Perhaps Mew/Pope and James/Bella might show up in part one. :D
that should be okay bits and pieces i will try to tune in