Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
James J and Mee look so good together...want to see them in a lakorn together soon!

Agree switch couples lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Kudaranai said:
Their names are the titles of the books of the "Juthatep" series. They probably won't change it, or will, I don't really know. I never read the series.

+Khunchai Taratorn+
Khunchai Taratorn...the cautious archeologist dealing with love that he must choose. He is the eldest that looks after his brothers after their parents have passed away. He has the pressure of his promised fiance from another family on his shoulders. He is very focused when it comes to studying historic sites, yet not knowing that this time he will also discover his own heart too. This is a story between two people who has fond feeling for one another ever since when they were children. Love will appear in the middle of an antiques robbery in which it was when those two get a chance to prove their heart.

+Khunchai Pawornruj+
Khunchai Pawornruj...a young government employee working in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with a bright future and love that one could only dream of. He's the second eldest that escaped his fate of marrying a royal woman only because his own mother was just a concubine(?) in the palace. As luck would have it, he meets his true love while traveling to Switzerland for work. Amidst their romance, the couple will endure a blizzard on top of a mountain and other emotional storms from reality. Will those two make it pass all the obstacles?

+Khunchai Puttipat+
Khunchai Puttipat...a young doctor with his love without any distinction. His mother was the daughter of a rich Chinese merchant. The handsome doctor must forget all the rules that he had followed his entire life when he met a commoner woman who holds the title of "Miss Sri Siam." He uses his own heart and decides to rescue her from becoming a powerful General's concubine. Thus, it was led to a fake marriage where the two will hide their hearts simply because neither understand the feelings. But in the end, this young noble will discover that this commoner girl is more precious than any diamonds and gems in the world.

+Khunchai Ratchanon+
Khunchai Ratchanon...a young engineer that believes in controlling his own destiny. He has the same mother as khunchai Puttipat. When he went to Isaan to oversees a construction he met a female forest dweller. Their love proceeds in the midst of prejudice, jealousy, and envy from the people around them. But in the end, this forest dweller is actually the princess of the neighboring country. And khunchai Patchanon plays an important part in his love's, the princess, return to her rightful throne.

+Khunchai Ronnapee+
Khunchai Ronnapee...the daring pilot of the Royal Air Force with love that transcends customs. The youngest of the five, khunchai Taratorn's younger brother. His mother is the First Wife. Who could believe that this noble pilot will meet a female celebrity? It was like a dream! She fell right into his arms during an accident on a film set. These will two will break the traditions, and go through the barrier of nobility so that everyone will be certain than she is a dancer who loves him as another common pilot, not because of his nobility bloodline.

From my understanding, they're all brothers from different mothers. Sounds pretty interesting. And yes, it's probably a period lakorn.

Here's a short summary of each brother.

Cannot wait for this series.  Hope it will be a great success like 4HJHKK! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
I don't know about you guys but back in the 4 huajai days, when it was about to air a few weeks before, they'd have like mini interviews with each pra'nang and they'll introduce them in such a cool voice Tara Himalay Aum Artichart and Kimberly Ann Voltemas... Plus they'll Show the poster while introducing them. I gave me goosebumps each time I watched a 4 huajai ssbt. They also showed the auditions for each couple. I hope they do for SJ!
Sorry. I'm expecting too much again...
Babaahhaah 5555 when I read your comment about the guy introducing 4hjhkk couple in a cool voice, I imitated the voice 555 omg Idk why I found that funny but anyways :) lmaooo

I can't wait :D

I got the chills reading the plot again ! I remembering reading this wayyy back before anyone got chosen eek kekekekekeks how exciting ! And now it's airing

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
kimsaj said:
EXCHANGE PARTNERS PLEASE! LOL.

Pope&Bella  and JamesJ&Mew :)
LOL, if they do change partners, it will  be a long time that we will get to see this series then. I really want to collaborate in a different lakorn as pra nangs though. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da cast seem so close!! They are soon going to be name da SJ gang lol

Btw da more I see James Jirayu...da more i adore him hehehe

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
aiayayay James looks sooooooooooooooooo good with both Bella and Mew!!! James look like a baby next to Bella though lol but they are still an adorable couple onscreen!!! Mew+James is my offscreen couple. lmao!!! ahahahhahah

Woot, just 2 more days!!! Counting down!!!! :clap:  :clap:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Vimalee said:
Here's a short summary of each brother.

Cannot wait for this series.  Hope it will be a great success like 4HJHKK! 

I sure hope they get many promotional events through out the year too!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
YaMaMiKi said:
they are so cute
CREDIT AS TAGGED
Awwww. Narak ah.
@smilez lol I also remember back back then when some people would match specific people to the Khun Chai because they seem alike. It's interesting to see the end results though

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hey is that Top Jaron behind Mint? I can't really tell but Top Jaron and James Ma!!! Om my gosh, they are growing on me too, now. James is starting to act more freely with the gang now. It's nice to see him feel more comfortable with the gang.
@smilez Okay. You can have James Ma. I'll take Top Jaron!
And you girls can have James Jirayu, I have Top Jaron. But in my opinion, I don't find James Jirayu too attractive.