Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I so agree on that, Why doesn't Pope be the khun chai yai, he looks so much older than Great, but everyone did a great job in the first episode. James Ma is okay, Bomb, I'm not too sure of and James J is really cute as always. :) Preem is really pretty, Mint Natwara is really good in her role, I think she does pretty well as a nice and kind person, she can play both rai and good and this proves it. Noey looks older than Mint though. I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
When it comes to some newbies, you tend to hold your breath watching them 555 if you get what I mean. With JamesMa, you don't which is again a plus for me ! Eheheh I can't wait to see his personality shift once it gets to his own love life :) he's like the little brother everyone looks after ! Toooo cute !

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I dont see ep1 uploaded on youtube anywhere. I need to rewatch since I missed a bit of the beginning. 
Hope some of y'all link it here if you find on youtube. lol

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
P'Great his ageing but the one that is ageing more is his 2nd brother Pope which off screen his older than Great by 5 yrs not sure Pope 1982 and Great 1985 its pretty lame and odd Ch3 could had made Pope the Khun Chai Yai and Great Khun Chai Rong now i just found myself pretty strange their age just doesn't go with the storyline can i say 
something that all of Pope wardrobe seems to be more maturer than what Great his wearing 

Great looks kind of old for an 85er. He looks like he could be in his thirties at times but he does act/dress mature.  Pope is going to be a bit old for Mew but seeing James J will light up my mood. LOOL

fanny

sarNie Adult
James Ma and Ball doesn't look good on screen. They look tired especially Ball. I have to wait and see how they are doing in their own part. James Jirayu is the only newbie that look OK so far. I like how POPE is super smart lol. He knows that GREAT is interested in Preem and Preem is interested in Great.

SonYukView4ever

I don't like Nutwara's role/character in here.  She's like playing the victime card already!! She's forced to like pra'ek already for the sake of "class/status/family promises" when she already likes the other dude (forgot his name) o_O

----

Personally, Nutwara rocks as nang'rai!! She blows me away when she's nang'rai! In here, she seems too forced to play the "nice" girl when she doesn't really have the innocent image to do so.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Great looks kind of old for an 85er. He looks like he could be in his thirties at times but he does act/dress mature.  Pope is going to be a bit old for Mew but seeing James J will light up my mood. LOOL
Pope his already looking old for Mew and omg Great/Preem can pass as uncle/niece the two pairs don't seem to match its pretty strange seeing Pope playing Great younger brother Pope looks old cos of his hair and his clothes his looking a 30+ can't believe this year he'll be turning 31 in December not sure if i will continue this 1st Part of this series looks like the only that I'm seems to be interested is James J and Bella and James M/Mint C next the rest is just lame, weird, odd, strange 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
daisydukes, Mint does have the innocent look, it's just that we've seen her play rai before that changes our opinions. I think she can play both and of course, who says nice people in lakorns don't looked forced, in almost every lakorn, the nang'ek always looks forced to act nice.
She's like playing the victime card already!! She's forced to like pra'ek already for the sake of "class/status/family promises" when she already likes the other dude (forgot his name) o_O
This happens to a lot of nang'eks too.
I might be one of the few that think Mint N can be good too. I think James Ma and, is it Ball or Bomb? They don't look good onscreen as they are in pics and they still haven't captured my eyes yet, looks-wise. But acting wise, i guess they're okay for newbies. :)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
IT seem like the other grandma......doesn't like Khun Chai Pawornruj, right? Because when they were sitting at the table and she was discussing to them about the three sister, she just skipped Khuan Chai Pawornruj to Khuan Chai Yai.   

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hanbok said:
IT seem like the other grandma......doesn't like Khun Chai Pawornruj, right? Because when they were sitting at the table and she was discussing to them about the three sister, she just skipped Khuan Chai Pawornruj to Khuan Chai Yai.   
I dont think so??? Maybe she skip him because she seem no one is good enough for him or she have other plan for him since in his storyline, he did escape his arrange marriage and meet up with his lover which is Khun Ying....i dont know, tat just my guest... :)

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much for the Eng. subs! I was just wondering about it. Hopefully the subber will sub all the series. ;)

Preem is very cute but her nose job bugs me because it's noticeable. But Grate and Preem are adorable together.

Pope looks older than Grate! But the brothers are all so handsome and charming in their own ways. It's like 4HJHKK fever all over again but a different time era, lol.

Grate, Bomb, and Pope are handsome. James Jirayu is cute. James Ma is hot and cute. 

I cannot wait for the rest of the series but that will mean closer to the end! Oh well, I am just very happy that I finally have a lakorn after NM2 got canceled to watch now. :)

The only couple I am not so happy about is James Jirayu and Bella, she looks older than him and she gives me the nang'rai vibe. But we'll see how their series goes.

SonYukView4ever

Bieluvr said:
daisydukes, Mint does have the innocent look, it's just that we've seen her play rai before that changes our opinions. I think she can play both and of course, who says nice people in lakorns don't looked forced, in almost every lakorn, the nang'ek always looks forced to act nice. This happens to a lot of nang'eks too.

In real life, she is definitely a cutie.  I was referring to NOT having the innocent look on TV.  I would rather see her smacking as nang'rai like she did in GRGR because she was soooooooooooooooooo endlessly classic in there!!!!!

In here, either it is too early to conceptualize her or that she doesnt appeal to the good girl image.  I also don't like how she keeps playing those characters where she chases after some "boring" pra'ek. Lmao!  These kinds of roles are too typical and boring!!!! It almost comes off as stupid!  Mint deserves her own show!!!!! 555+++

I think James Ma and, is it Ball or Bomb? They don't look good onscreen as they are in pics and they still haven't captured my eyes yet, looks-wise. But acting wise, i guess they're okay for newbies.  :)

Still too early to judge these newbies but the Bomb dude does not stand a chance of shining at all. -.-

I anticipate for more action and excitement!  James J needs to keep me excited for the show. LOOL

Yaam

sarNie Adult
James Jirayu is soo cute and has an innocent look. I can totally see him in romantic comedies but I wouldn't be able to take him seriously in revenge, drama, or slap and kiss lakorns. Lol. The glasses in this series really throws me off!

I think James Ma looks good! Love his speech and tone of voice. HAWT!! I guess being a Chalida fan, I always begin to love her praeks without intention to do so. Lol.