Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
I take back on my words! Da other grandma which is grandma oon doesnt like Pawornruj...she refer him as crow and da others boys as swan...she so mean even da other grandma told her it too much! Hum! Thanks to Miniezmin tat i now understand...
i feel bad and sorry for Khun Chai Pawornruj 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg so far I am loving James. Only on ep 1 cause I am to interest in "Switched at birth" hahaha James character is like a player and childish way. He got the flight attendants number hahahahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovestar said:
ooh i can't wait until the p'ek and nang'ek gossip about each other!!
isn't star stage airing today?
Nong Ester looks innocent to play rai i find her she suited to play nice not the annoying one 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I was least interested in Tarathorn's story but I'm hooked from the start! I love how they're childhood friends and he spoils her.
Great and Preem are adorable together, and I find Preem very cute! She's got round cheeks and a sweet smile! ^^

Gotta say, I love long 'traditional'-sounding Thai names like Raweerampai and Tarathorn and all the other names...

I find all five brothers charming!
I love how Ruj is the most meticulous, but also seems the most shy, like when his brothers complimented him at the airport lol
Poor guys, all expected to marry into the same high society but: Bella is a model, Chalida is a dancer, Preem is not in the Taewaprom family, Taew is from a different community -- is it only Mew who is in the same class? Ironic because Ruj is supposedly the "crow" LOL We all know he is worthy of a princess!

Nutwara is beautiful in here. Kate is such a prim/proper, gentle lady. I like her!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
just finished watching ep 2 (yeh, a bit late. i was trying to juggle around studying and SJ)
anyways, i love khun chai ronapee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he make me smile everytime he's on screen. so cute!
i especially love it when him and bomb are always celebrating whenever they think about khun chai taratorn marrying kaet. they're so cute when they go YEAH and raise their arms up.
i really like ajarn...i dont know his name. well him and nutwara are cute. 
pream really has the tomboy look. i like it. masculine yet feminine at the same time
cant wait till next ep!
so does anyone know how long this will be? from what i remember tara himalay went for 9-10 eps

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jjinxx said:
I was least interested in Tarathorn's story but I'm hooked from the start! I love how they're childhood friends and he spoils her.
Great and Preem are adorable together, and I find Preem very cute! She's got round cheeks and a sweet smile! ^^

Gotta say, I love long 'traditional'-sounding Thai names like Raweerampai and Tarathorn and all the other names...

I find all five brothers charming!
I love how Ruj is the most meticulous, but also seems the most shy, like when his brothers complimented him at the airport lol
Poor guys, all expected to marry into the same high society but: Bella is a model, Chalida is a dancer, Preem is not in the Taewaprom family, Taew is from a different community -- is it only Mew who is in the same class? Ironic because Ruj is supposedly the "crow" LOL We all know he is worthy of a princess!

Nutwara is beautiful in here. Kate is such a prim/proper, gentle lady. I like her!
Bella KlongKaew she comes from a poor family she sell flowers to get money her life is sad later she enter the lady contest then that is when she will meet with 
Khun Chai Puttipat I'm anticipated to see this part of James J and Bella they make such a lovely pair which makes me interested in them the most i will give a try with Khun Chai Ronapee next the other 3 i find the pairing is kind of strange and very odd 

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Okay, so I don't speak Thai which makes me thankful for what has been subbed and those who has been sharing bits and pieces of what has happened so far in the lakorn. I've been watching the already released english subbed ones that been shared and the raw ones and I like it so far. 

It's a light-hearted one with a bit of drama but not too much, well at least not yet. Haha. I love the boys. I'm not sure of what to think about James J or Bomb in here yet. But I do like them so far. 

James J is definitely adorable on screen, and has a very laid back and not so outspoken character, hopefully in later episodes or during his story, we can see the more outgoing and talkactive side of his. As for Bomb, I think it's just the lack of lines..idk what to say. But he's tall and looks good on screen :) 

James Ma on the other hand, I feel did a bit better than what people may have thought him to be. He's doing well playing this playful and charming character and I hope throughout the series the lakorn showcases his skill better and better. 

It's funny how both James actors seems to be playing roles that seems more like the other one in real life. By that I mean James J seems to be the more playful and outgoing one behind the scenes seeing how all the pictures he seems like a free-spirit. While James Ma behind the scenes seems more reserved, quiet, and abide by the rules type of guy. Haha 

Anyways onto the drama, I think the n'ek for this part of the lakorn is adorable, her acting is okay but I think she can still improve. Mint N, is a great actress even if it's 2nd role this time, I'm glad it's a gentle role here..well hopefully it stays like that as she finds her true love. hehe

Does anyone else think Grate and Pope can pass off as real brothers or cousins? Haha 

I feel bad for Pope's character, but I'm glad he can still keep his spirits uplifted thanks to the brothers around him adores him so. Pope has always been really good a playing the gentle male roles.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have to agree with a lot of these comments. I love how Pope is the kind who thinks before he does something and comes up with many ideas. Loving how he's telling KC Toratorn to ask himself if he's ever felt a certain way about a girl before. Khun Chai Pat seems so shy in here i agree. James J and James Ma are playing roles that seem opposite from their real personality, but that means they are talented enough to be able to do it, heck i say every actor and actress has enough talent to even have the guts to go and try out. I really respect that. Khun Chai Ratchanon is now finally growing on me as this is my hundreth time rewatching the first two episodes. Everything is going well, Preem and Mint are so funny in episode 2 and Preem is so smart to come up with those ideas to cook then shower. LOL. Love Great and Mint's "Nit noy" and "Mai mak" lol. They are so awkward around each other and not really have anything to talk about. Man the other guy must really be in love with Mint's character because he can remember her even disguised as a boy though he has only seen her i think two times. Gosh, if only someone likes me this much I'll be happy. :p

jjinxx

Pream's acting is decent. It's not stellar, but I don't notice it, which means she's doing pretty well. James J is also doing well. James Ma comes and Bomb are kind of stiff. But overall they're doing fine.

lol it's interesting how the whole cross-dressing situation is approved by Chai Yai and his brothers. Quite atypical.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
-AyLove- said:
Thanks Sweet_09, I knew it that she didn't like him because of the way she was talking to him like that. I want to know why
she dislike him. Maybe they'll tell us when his love story come up,which is the next one. :D I just to watch his part now.
Poor Pope,he's the only one who doesn't have a real brother but whatever he seems like the smart  gentleman one. :D Me like, Hahahha.

No it's because pope's mother was a concubine... so... yah onn was being harsh :/ 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh thats sad. darn it...how long must we wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to see all 5 couples!!! darn!!!

anyways, jirayu and mark came together hahahahah

cr. to original owner

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Episode 3 is pretty good. Not much to say about. Preem's character is really cute and smart. I like how Mint's character is gentle and calm. Loving the chemistry between the two pairs in this part. Agree with what most are saying, teacher Chinnakorn must really be in love with Khun Kate, because he seems to remember even though she's disguised. It seems that she does reciprocate those feelings as well. As always, love the brothers, reminds be so much of 4hjhkk. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wat do u guy mean by seprated recording??? Does tat mean they will not air like back to back??? Anyways currently watch ep.3 and love da part when da sale lady hold Tawan hand hehehehe

jjinxx

The more I watch Great and Pream act together, the cuter they are! Chai Yai totally adores Maprang, though he isn't aware that it can be more than sibling-like. Their hug in the forest was irresistably adorable!

Chinnakorn and Kate/Tawan are an equally appealing couple, they make me laugh because he's always referring to how "he's" like a woman.