Yaam

sarNie Adult
From the looks of the screen photos Mew and Pope seem to have chemistry, so hope they play off well together in their series. They are cute together.

I like JJ and Bella's storyline but I am not feeling Bella since the beginning, the nang'rai vibe she gives me is going to take time to rub off. >.<

As for Grate and Preem's series, I liked the first episode but the second and third episode I skimmed through it a lot... Hope it doesn't leave me hanging there.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yaam said:
From the looks of the screen photos Mew and Pope seem to have chemistry, so hope they play off well together in their series. They are cute together.

I like JJ and Bella's storyline but I am not feeling Bella since the beginning, the nang'rai vibe she gives me is going to take time to rub off. >.<

As for Grate and Preem's series, I liked the first episode but the second and third episode I skimmed through it a lot... Hope it doesn't leave me hanging there.
you gotta give Bella a chances maybe it will be rubbed off once you watch her many many times my opinion Mew she matches James J since I'm shipping this pair and Pope should had taken Great spot playing the Khun Chai Yai i just find it so weird seeing Great as his older brother when real life Pope is 3 yrs older than Great, Pope his 30 while Great 27 turning 28

fanny

sarNie Adult
I kind of want Ester to be with James Jirayu instead of Bella. Bella look old/mature for James Jirayu. I am still waiting for Bomb and James Ma to show more of thier acting skill so far I see nothing from them. Bomb look very tired, I think because of his sleeping eyes.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I watched the seesan special and all the couples are so cute! Pream and Grate are so touchy feely but I can see it in a sibling way. Pope and Mew have a fun relationship and have that chemistry which some people can't see. James and Bella are freakin hilarious! They're so funny. Especially when Bella said people just laughed at James for his jokes as manners and he started to regret all the things he did. Taew and Bomb have an interesting relationship. Bomb seems so childish and optimistic and I feel like taew isn't fit for that because she's really mature now. But they seem close and understand each other very well. I'm so sad James Ma and Mint probably had the least time to talk. But there was a period of time where I was screaming because they were so close together eeeks! But I like how James is really opening up to the fans and to Mint as well. She looks really comfortable around him and vice versa. I like how James steals banana sweets or something. I thought it was really cute and when they were explaining the scene where Mint was scared of the dark she ran away leaving James. I hope I get to see more of each couple and explore what they're really like.
Once I get home from school tomorrow, I'm gonna have a major James Ma spam attack!

hippo

sarNie Adult
damn! i've only had time to watch the first ep. 

i agree, Pope looks older than Great, but then he may suite the character he was given more than Great. I'm guessing that because his mother is not noble or in the upper class???? (judging from what i saw in the first ep) his aura  and self esteem is a little lower than the others.

gosh I love James ma's character! super cute! the baby of the family. in the first ep, his acting was good....i'll have to wait and see more of him, till i decide to spazz.
actually i'll have to wait and see more of all the brothers. before i make any firm decisions about them. 

Pream is so cute in here!
yes her nose bugs me, now and then. but overall she is cute!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Can't wait to see more. I love all of the pairings. Khun Chai Ronnapee's to cute and funny, he doesn't think before he talks. He is really lovable. James Ma is really cute though, looks like he has chinky eyes. Bomb is pretty great so far, I have no complaints. James Jirayu is really adorable. I agree that maybe Pope should have played Khun Chai Taratorn, however, I think him playing Khun Chai Pawornruj was a great casting, even though he is younger than Khun Chai Yai, he seems to know more about life and love. As his mother wasn't from the upper class and the way he is treated by Grandma Oon, it seems like he has lower self-esteem, but with the encouragement love from his brothers and grandma, he is able to rise up above.

<3 SUPARBUROOT JUTATHEP :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@sweet_09 55555 you got me choking on my cookie hahahahaahahah about Chada bringing the man out of James. Needa catch up with yest episode and STar stage !!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg omg omg! I just found a pic of James Ma in a bed wearing old wedding clothes and there was a girl under him (awkward) also wearing wedding clothes but I can't tell if it's mint or not?! This is making me curious! Check the pic @paoon88

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
lovestar said:
Omg omg omg! I just found a pic of James Ma in a bed wearing old wedding clothes and there was a girl under him (awkward) also wearing wedding clothes but I can't tell if it's mint or not?! This is making me curious! Check the pic @paoon88
lol its Esther 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Have anyone posted the rating for the first 3 episodes yet? If not here's the first two.

Suparburoot Jutathep:Khun Chai Taratorn (CH3)
Ep 01 (15/03/2556) – 6.5 (10.9,5.7)
Ep 02 (16/03/2556) — 5.5 (8.7,5.0) Most Recent
Ep 03 (17/03/2556) –?

Cr: Lyn's lakorn blog or "iheartlakorns.com"

wow, I actually thought the rating will be a little bit higher than this. Like around 7 and 8.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^its Esther. Her name was tagged and before that pic was posted, paoon posted a pic of Esther in the same room holding what looks like a vile. Esther looks like she'll be crazier then Noey :0 I also can't wait to see her ditzy arrogant personality change into a crazy fiancée ! Ahhhh lol KCR ftw lol