Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
"คุณชายปวรรุจ 5 เมษายนนี้ " ----------------> "Khun Chai Pawornruj, April 5th" I believe this is the translation.

Cr: Somrakn's IG

o m g! Pope's part is almost here! I knew it that his part was coming out soon because I keep on seeing pictures of his series
constantly everywhere. haha. Especially at Manager. I see Great's story pictures and Pope's story picture but none of the other 3 brothers!!!! Hopefully, the date stays the same.  Too excited!!! :D
yes 5th April will be Khun Chai Pawornruj part oh btw during his part is airing those first week of April will start his shooting scene for samee tee tra

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
WOW! That means part 1 will have exactly 9 Episodes!!

Well, I do hope part1 does well!!! I am anxious to see how many episodes part2 has and how it will go!!! Looking forward to Mew, Pope and JamesJ's dancing scene with Mew!! hehe

:dance1:

----

Pope and Mew look sooooooooooooooooooooooo good together now!!! Their location is mesmerizing! Absolutely beautiful!!!!!

SonYukView4ever

-AyLove- said:
"คุณชายปวรรุจ 5 เมษายนนี้ " ----------------> "Khun Chai Pawornruj, April 5th" I believe this is the translation.

Cr: Somrakn's IG

o m g! Pope's part is almost here! I knew it that his part was coming out soon because I keep on seeing pictures of his series
constantly everywhere. haha. Especially at Manager. I see Great's story pictures and Pope's story picture but none of the other 3 brothers!!!! Hopefully, the date stays the same.  Too excited!!! :D

I had to quote this picture because it is absolutely beautiful! A breathtaking shot! :)

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I thought 4 Hua Jai was longer.. . but I can't remember maybe it was that short too.

Anyway Mew and Pope look so lovely and sweet together. They make me melt already.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Thanks for posting the pictures up everyone. Greatly appreciate it. I can't wait for the rest of the series. Hopefully the brothers will be involve with Khun Chai Ronnapee's story too. I can't wait to see Mark too. I hope that he gets some lines with Mint. eeekkk Esther is so cute, but she's going to be very rai and two face. I feel that she will be more of a rai than Noey. Really can't wait for the rest of the series.

By the way, can someone please tell me Suparburoot Jutathep's Facebook page? Or provide a link to the Facebook page. It would be great if someone does. I'm loving this series so much. :)

Love everyone here too 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, Pope's drawings, I can't get over them, they were just amazing. Really. James Ma is so cute in that pic with Mint. Mint is pretty as always. :)

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Since Pope and Mew's part is taken place in Switzerland the brothers would probably not be around much.. I'm guessing. Unless they ended up going on the trip too.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol poor James and Jame. I think Mint N. Looks prettier without makeup in my opinion. Or less makeup. Pope, oh Pope I feel sorry for you. Just because his mother isn't rich doesn't mean you can treat him poorly. He seems to be the most gentleman or suparburoot and the most shy and smart one in the family.

SonYukView4ever

I dont believe "they" treat Pope any less.  He's just more composed and mature than the rest of the younger brothers! He has a gov't position and is very wealthy!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
more of P'Pope artwork

credit as tagg
Oh. My. Gosh!
Did pope really draw these?? I applaud for his beautiful artistic skills. *clap clap*
5th April? Wow, I keep forgetting that these series will be short. 9 episodes is a reasonable amount. 4 huajai's average was around 9 episodes (no one bring the fact that PLR only had 8 eps please! :( )
@DaisyDukes thanks for the updates! James Ma looks so awkward and cute with that pic of him and Jirayu. Malida/MiMa/Jalida/Chama (or whatever) looks so dramatic. I betcha I'll cry in their series. I also hope the five brothers and nang'eks will also be in KCR. I haven't seen any pictures of them except for JJ and Mint together