Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Lool--Mew is still pretty regardless.  It depends on the angle.  I don't think she looks like Aff either but when looking at her through some angles, she does remind you of Aff, but not similar.

-------------------------------

Anyways, tomorrow is FRIDAY! Yay! I am EXCITED for the ending of part 1!!!
Today is 29th March you all will see P'Pope his having the opening ceremony of STT lots of exciting stuff happening and him/Mew will air next in April and you'll be seeing the shooting of STT

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
lovestar said:
I absolutely love both songs, especially the original one for the opening.
thanks for sharing!
why must KCR have to be the last one?
i reckon the last one is the best ones
because you get to see the previous pairs
only bad thing is waiting
which i hate
scratch that
i dislike waiting

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I can not wait for Pawornruj storyline! Mew is super gorgeous! Now i just wait Khun Chai Taratorn to just end lol sorry Grate but i really wan to see wat happpen to Khun Chai Ruj & Khun Ying Rasa love story...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Awwww Jirayu is so talkative, playful and relaxing on that clip.  I def. cannot wait for his part too!!!!! Esp. there's Noey who will butt in with every issue. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Awwww Jirayu is so talkative, playful and relaxing on that clip.  I def. cannot wait for his part too!!!!! Esp. there's Noey too. lol :p
our JJ his such a cutie 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I miss seeing him onscreen for some reason even though his part hasnt aired yet. haha this means I will def. be excited for his part!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I am loving the drama cant wait for ep 7. I have a feeling James is going to make KCR good because by his characteristic he seems funny and kind of childish,

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If only I can read Thai I'll be reading these spoiler already. :(
Too much to copy and paste it on google translate. hahha.
I'll just wait for next week to get here,so I can watch it.

Anyway, the spoiler for episode 1 Pope's story is out. If anyone
who is interested and know how to read Thai. :D
http://www.manager.co.th/Drama/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9560000029112

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't watch today episode yet but I hope there's some cute scene of
Mint N & the other guy. :D

Yaam

sarNie Adult
So anticipating for KCR... James Ma can look so serious yet so sweet and HAWT! He's a combination of everything.

fun

Expired Sarnie
<p>I have come to really like James Ma even though the lakorn has not aired yet. Chalida is super gorgeous, her smile is very charming. Loved her red dress, it fits her nicely showing off her figure.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>KCT is so boring that I cannot pass the second episode. I think I watched it 3 times and failed at it every time by falling asleep. I feel so bad for my phone LOL Okay there's two KCR and KCP, can we label it 1 and 2 haha. I get so confuse at times when the abbreviation is used.</p>

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg! Guys! I have such a stomachache! I scanned through ep 7 and at the last two minutes of the last part of the ep, it shows the 4 khun chai's (ruj, pat, lek and pee) going down a slippery leafy path. James Ma was smart for holding onto the tree but when it came to Jirayu, he tried to hold onto the tree but failed and he was flinging his arms everywhere! I betcha he fell but the camera didn't get it. Oh gosh it was so funny! I'm going to go watch it again. Ahahaha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Today episode, da brothers are all there and da action is about to start! Tat Mr. Edward is so annoying...Maprang and Taratorn are slowly getting there...love is in da air...it just need to be effected lol