mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
 am back   :dance1:  has anyone see the concert for Khun Chai Taratorn... o well i posted it then​
 ​

​
 ​
khun chai yai come on man up well at lease kate did ... all i gotta say is that for the 1st series i adore kate and chinnakorn couple alot more​
than khun chai yai and maprang.. he just to slow to notice his feeling.​
 ​
awww he was so stunning seeing khun kate in the wedding outfit ​
 ​
love that he keep picture kong as kate and he get all giddy happy... she like are  u okay? hhaah​
 ​
i crack up on episode 8 when chinnakorn was dreaming about bun bao he start feeling on her chest hahah​
:woot:​

​
our happy couple khun kate and teacher chinnakorn​
 ​
 ​

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I really loved Katesara...she have nothing like her father and her other two sister such as Marathree and Wilairampa...Marathree and Wilairampa is so full of themselves...which is so anonying and ugly ugh!

Anyways JJ and Bella are so cute together and close and funny to one and another...glad to see and know tat we're going to see Chinnakorn and Katesara around in those others part...one day Kate father will realize and it already too late humh!

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
thanks goodness kate character have her mind of her own .....yes i agree her father and sisters are so full of themselves.​
 ​
and yes part 2 is coming soon with pope and mew... hopefully pope character know his own feeling and say what inside his heart​
 ​
all that snow brrrrr ​

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Thanks mizzniki

I was looking for that show of Mint+Diew!! Wic 3 show!! WOot!!!

And oh my, Pope seems to always praise Mew about how pretty she is too. lol :D  Narak maak, pra'ek khun nee! lol

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for Mew+Pope, Khunchai Pawornruj!!!!! Woot!!! Weekend please come soon!! yay!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Thanks mizzniki

I was looking for that show of Mint+Diew!! Wic 3 show!! WOot!!!

And oh my, Pope seems to always praise Mew about how pretty she is too. lol :D  Narak maak, pra'ek khun nee! lol

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for Mew+Pope, Khunchai Pawornruj!!!!! Woot!!! Weekend please come soon!! yay!!!
Daisy Pope was so flirtacious around Ploy at the STT opening ceremony not only Mew he said she's pretty he said Ploy is beautiful,gorgeous,sexy 
i think he likes to flirt around and impress them 

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
no problem daisydukes  ^_^  and yes that part where chinnakorn did that was funny ...  bun bao  come on haahh  :woot2:​

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
Daisy Pope was so flirtacious around Ploy at the STT opening ceremony not only Mew he said she's pretty he said Ploy is beautiful,gorgeous,sexy 
i think he likes to flirt around and impress them 

Loool...he did??? I didn't watch that clip so I didn't know. lol :p But when he praises Mew, there seems to be that sense of genuine like he meant it.  It's something constantly praised by him so yea. lol  I know he's glad to work with Mew. :p

--------

My boy, Jirayu groping the cover of Papayorn Bunterng Magazine this month! Looking cute, looking good. joop joop. :kiss2: Soooo cute, soo baby looking too.  ahhh, :kiss2: I hope someone who reads Thai well can translate his magazine article for me!  ! ! ! I would appreciate a BUNCH!!!!!!!!! Woot!!!

cr. Jirayu's Club/Papayon Bunterng FB

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Loool...he did??? I didn't watch that clip so I didn't know. lol :p But when he praises Mew, there seems to be that sense of genuine like he meant it.  It's something constantly praised by him so yea. lol  I know he's glad to work with Mew. :p

--------

My boy, Jirayu groping the cover of Papayorn Bunterng Magazine this month! Looking cute, looking good. joop joop. Soooo cute, soo  baby looking too.  ahhh, I hope someone who reads Thai well can translate his magazine for me!  ! ! I would appreciate a BUNCH!!!!!!!!! Woot!!!

cr. Jirayu's Club/Papayon Bunterng FB
go to STT thread there was a clip of it 

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
go to STT thread there was a clip of it 

No, I believe you about Pope commenting Ploy. Ploy is gorgeous no doubt!!! No need to prove duh!!! lol :p

-

Hey, don't forget the rule Alice!! Don't quote pictures within pictures.  It takes too much space.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmm...I wonder if Kate and chinnakorn will b married by series 2...and by series 5...I hope she gets preggo lolz...just love how chinnakorn adores her and treats her like a queen...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
So I was just re watching KCT with eng sub and in ep 1 when all the 3 girls and 4 juthathep sat together. Omg the girl said "I wonder how people live when there not a rich like us right?" Amd ronnapee said Krub. And then she said "why do you always say yes and yes do I talk a lot" and he said "Krub" hahahahaha I love James characteristic he's just like "Girl I don't give a. Crap" hahaha I really want to watch his and Mints series now.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
If we couple the juthathep to the audisuwan who's better. I like this five brother thing but I don't think they will beat the 4 Hua jai gang. 5 juthathep has much of an older look. Bomb and James are the ones that doesn't have this old look but still loving this series

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I love how both James expalin about theirs feeling when Taratorn ask them about feeling and love...

Ronapee told Taratorn tat Rampa is too talkative, a better way ANONNYING LOL and dont like girl who less talkative but it's in between.

Puttipat turn and told Taratorn tat he isn't in to Marathree quote, "i dont like or want to have an arranged marriage. You cant force people to love each other. If i have to start off like this, my feeling reaction will be resist. If my feeling reaction will be resist, it's hard to love that girl."

Taratorn ask about Pawornruj who Pat quickly told Yai tat Ruj had Waddaew...Ruj got luck!

I love how Ronapee phrase Ratchanon hehehe he sure is right lol

Taratorn: "how about chai lek?"
Ronapee: "if it was by force, he dont really like it. Im sure he doesnt like a women with dark makeup and girls who like to go party like those two girls. If you force him, he might run away to the forest and marry a forest girl."

Lol i just blurt out luaghing so hard which my family think i'm crazy. Chai Pee sure read his bro Chai Lek future hehehe

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If I'm right, Aom Sushar was replaced by Jern in KCR right ? They both look so similar I got confused. Aom was paired up with Jack Methus and now I see Jern instead. I noticed awhile back but never got the chance to ask anyone hahah