lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm seriously really late with this series but I just finished watching KCT and I'm tearing up so much at the scene where grate kissed pream's hand and the camera did that 360 degrees rotation and especially when they showed flashbacks of when they were little. *sob

Yaam

sarNie Adult
So cute those chibi photos of Khun Chai Ruj,

James Ma, Grate, Chalida, and Preem are such a loving batch! Can't wait Khun Chai Pee.<3

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone Know if the eng subber for the Kuhn chai's deleted her account or private the her videos? I can't find her anymore

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
bellherr said:
Does anyone Know if the eng subber for the Kuhn chai's deleted her account or private the her videos? I can't find her anymore
no she didn't deleted her account, she just deleted the video because somebody reup her video without permission. 
she already said that she will stop subbing if somebody reup her video without her permission, 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
*lily* said:
no she didn't deleted her account, she just deleted the video because somebody reup her video without permission. 
she already said that she will stop subbing if somebody reup her video without her permission, 
Really? That sucks. I loved the Suparburoot Jutathep series and I was following her work. Darn that person for reuploading her hardwork, it makes all of us suffer. I am very angry and upset! Ughh.....I guess I'm just going to just have to watch the series without subs, hopefully Miniezmin comes back to subbing, loved her hardwork, or someone continues to sub. Still have disappointed and angry at the person that reup her videos. 

I think I have found the person that reuploaded Miniezmin's video, but don't know if I should say anything to that person because it's not my place to say.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
So mad with the uploader who re upload miniez's video without her permission. why they do that, I means if she warned they should stop it. Hope she can forgive them and continuous sub  :( 

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I think if she should just keep the videos "unlisted," I really can't watch this series without English subs, sadly. But I understand I would be hurt too.