SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Chai Ruj is so bitter, way too far bitter at Ying Taew I must say.  If he can overlook everything why not forget that YingTaew never told him her true identity.  At least he has never looked down on her so there was nothing to be pissed of or embarrassed about.  He's too bitter and stubborn with his brothers as well.  He's giving almost everyone a cold shoulder for too many disappointments in life....-.-

YingTaew is manning up and standing up for her love and doing a lot to gain back his trust for her so go Mew! woot!! I feel ya and you have my shoulders to cry on. lol :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Chai Ruj is so bitter, way too far bitter at Ying Taew I must say.  If he can overlook everything why not forget that YingTaew never told him her true identity.  At least he has never looked down on her so there was nothing to be pissed of or embarrassed about.  He's too bitter and stubborn with his brothers as well.  He's giving almost everyone a cold shoulder for too many disappointments in life....-.-

YingTaew is manning up and standing up for her love and doing a lot to gain back his trust for her so go Mew! woot!! I feel ya and you have my shoulders to cry on. lol :p
I've been seeing lots of tears from this week episode i went to read abit @pantip fans are calling Chai Ruj Khun Jai Rai this week Pope been having lots of tears 
Khun Chai Pawornruj and plus his filming SST him/Ploy having a sweet moment now they are filming the sad bit Jui is coming to break them apart 
hope it gets better for Ying Taew and Chai Ruj 'come on stand up for your love' 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm so loving Khun Chai Pawornruj, so sad that it's coming to an end, but on the bright side, we will see Chai Pat, Chai Lek and Chai Pee's stories. I love the girl's friendship, so understanding and always there for one another. I'm glad that the couples had time to spend with their significant other. I was very happy that Nu Auey encouraged Khun Uun to stand up against Khun Aeem, about time. Khun Pakorn is so funny, I love him, reminds me so much of his real brother Boy Pakorn.  Everyone is doing so well on their parts. Pope and Mew has chemistry and match.

I have to applaud James Jirayu and James Ma's performance so far, they are doing a great job. Though they are pretty much opposites of their characters, they are able to play their characters well. J.J as K.C. Puttipat so believable, as the calm and quite one, as J.M is good with his acting as K.C. Ronnapee, the flirty and loud one, I so buy their characters. As for Bomb, it's probably how they wrote is character, but slowly growing on me. His portrayal of Chai Lek is growing on me, but not as much as both James and Chai Pat and Chai Pee are. I always laugh whenever Chai Pee and Chai Lek are together cuz they are always loud and often clueless and playboys...lol. Can't wait for more to come :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i applaud than ying for speaking out the truth, it's about time for everyone to know, how long is khunchai going to keep it a secret? i feel than ying, no more crying for her. i spot khunchai pat tearing, he can be emotional too...

finally chai lek and chai pee know the truth now, they're so curious but chai yai and chai pat wouldn't let them know (that scene was funny). i do feel for kathin, too, no one asks her if she agrees to the marriage or not. she needs to tell them she have her someone special so that they don't hold her to the marriage, especially khunchai's side of the family i believe. 

i wonder if they're going to do a quick ending since they still have to get rid of than ying's fiance but at least grandma oon will understand khunchai ruj and than ying's love for each other because it actually started when they were still little which she witnessed it herself. can't wait for tomorrow but don't want it to end too. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Bella looks different in that last picture.

It was so sad when Khun Chai Ruj said that Rasa is dead to him. :(

Khun Chai Ruj is like "I love you, but I don't want you and others to be in trouble because you and I aren't suitable for each other" While Rasa is like " I love you and I'm going to do all I can to make us be together! I don't care for the other people's feelings" Lol.
That's what I think of them now.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
It gonna end for sure tomorrow or gonna extend some minutes into next Friday???

Love how strong rasa is but chai ruj...I understand his frame of mind...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Sophia456 said:
It gonna end for sure tomorrow or gonna extend some minutes into next Friday???

Love how strong rasa is but chai ruj...I understand his frame of mind...
I have a feeling they're going to extend for some minutes like how they did it to Great's story.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
I think all suffers and trouble will end this week, next week will be wedding scene  :wub:

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, those pics! Wow.  I can't wait for JJ and Bella.  I was only looking forward to James Ma and Mint's story but now I can't wait for James J and Bella.  They look so cute.  Hopefully the story is not too slow.  

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
chouaher16 said:
KCR Pics 

Cr. paoon888 IG 

Cr. aeaclub IG

Cr. applebehappy IG 
AGAIN!!!! He's in the hospital again. I didn't know Khun Chai Pee can get into this much trouble. Just because he's lives someone else Grandma Oon needs to stop. Lol. I just want to skip the 2 series so I can watch KCR already seem so dramatic.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Look at those photos of JJ and Bella! Woo-wee! Hhahha... 

----------------------------------------------------

I totally failed at waking up this morning to watch episode 12 Live. Oh well, I'll watch it on youtube. :D