fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol, Here are all the theme song for all 5 series. I have to say my favorite is Cresendo not because it is Chai Pee's theme song but i can feel the dramatic scenes in the music and i can see the happiness in the song. My second if Pope and Mews, 3rd is Bomb and Taew, 4th is Bella and James and last is Great and Pream's. Enjoy na.

1st one.
http://youtu.be/F56ZSvIDfFI

2nd one
http://youtu.be/WELGE7fOee4

3rd one
http://youtu.be/prfeI6JRpEs

4th one
http://youtu.be/4vm_W3DrXOY

5th one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIE4XISF37Y&feature=share&list=LLMn-TaKiyTCTUR-aVSM7EMw

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for sharing but to be really honest i love da ost version of Khun Chai Pawornruj more than Khun Chai Rattchanon than Khun Chai Tharatorn...it more original and peaceful...were i could understand and see all da color correctly hehehe tat just me lol

When i listen to Khun Chai Puttipat version of da ost...i felt lost and da color all scatter...same goes for Khun Chai Ranopee...sorry Chalida, James J & James Ma but i just dont like da instrument and da singer how he sing it...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like all version....But I think I like Ruj. version best... I think...hahah...they're all unique and good in their own way...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Sweet_09 said:
Thanks for sharing but to be really honest i love da ost version of Khun Chai Pawornruj more than Khun Chai Rattchanon than Khun Chai Tharatorn...it more original and peaceful...were i could understand and see all da color correctly hehehe tat just me lol

When i listen to Khun Chai Puttipat version of da ost...i felt lost and da color all scatter...same goes for Khun Chai Ranopee...sorry Chalida, James J & James Ma but i just dont like da instrument and da singer how he sing it...
Hahaha, I don't really lie chai Pat's because the i don't like the women's sining, and for Chai Pee i like it because the melody makes it so dramatic which suits the lakorn really good. And yes i have to say Chai Ruj has the best one.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
i think i'm the one who like khun chai taratorn version the most, expect when they removed music backgroup, Pop Pongkool's voice so warm

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lool me too. I prefer Rujs version too. it is srsly more soothing then tharatorn n rachanon follows after. i dont dig putipats version at all soooo lool 555 ronapee isnt that good either. :/

I think pKing is good at picking ost. Plr ost was the best to me too. Kim/aums vetsion was good too but kings version was better!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Its It Me But...
Is The 1 Song Ballad----Thara Himilaya-Khun Chai Tharathorn
And The Last Song A Tint Of Rock---Wayupak Montra--Khun Chai Ronapee
A Tint Of Pop Would Be The Duets--Duang Jai Akkanee--Khun Chai Puttipat
Soothing/Calming Ones--Pathapee Leh Ruk--Khun Chai Pawornruj&Khun Chai Ratchanon
TBH
I Like Them ALLLLL But My Favourite Is Khun Chai Ratchanon's
HAHAH

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I like chai ruj version better followed by chai lek, chai pee, pee chai yai then chai pat (for chai pat, im not into the duet, i prefer the guy to sing the whole song like the others). I like the other instrument added to chai leks version, it sounds nice.

Cant wait til friday...hurry up friday!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol I kinda of think Khun Chai Pit's theme song is like DJA. Lol out of all I liked DJA's theme song then Wayupak,Tharas then Pathapees.

I have to say my favorite one is Chai Lek, I like the melody if the flute and stuff, and my favorite favorite one is Chai Ruj like All y'all said.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
almond said:
i think i'm the one who like khun chai taratorn version the most, expect when they removed music backgroup, Pop Pongkool's voice so warm
I like Khun Chai Taratorn's best as well. The original are always my favorite like how Da Endorphine's was my fav in 4 Huajai. The worst is definitely Puttipat's since it was so messy and didn't even go with the melody plus the woman's voice mad everything more confusing. Chai Ruj and Lek's version have a similar feel. They both go with the flow but are different to the original in their own way. I don't really know whose I like better now. Chai Pee really goes with their storyline. I wouldn't say that it is dramatic but it just has that harmony that makes you feel like it belongs to their story. It's a nice way to wrap up the osts of all the songs at the end. I think this one is better than Puttipats but Chai Ruj and Lek are slightly more what I like. However, KCT beats all!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mew+Jirayu captured by me.  :) I finally got time to screen captured these two loves of mine! :thumbsup:

:bhehe: :lmao: :bhehe: :pervie:  Jirayu is almost a beautiful crier. hehehe !!! :wink:

I like you so much Jirayu! You have sexy starring eyes! :pervie:  Mew is beautiful as Princess! :wink:

I love this moment and dance between them! :heart:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Daisy, you're so in love with both JJ and Mew. Maybe they should have a lakorn together. I bet you'll be SUPER HAPPY! Hhahahha... I already know it. Ha.

Have anyone post up the ratings for the past weekend? If not, here it is.

"คุณชายปวรรุจ 6.3(10.3,5.6) ,6.1(10.1,5.4) ,7.2(12.4,6.3)"
Cr: Ch3 Drama's FB

Yay!!! They finally reached 7! Hahah.. :)