Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo (doing spongbob squarepant happy dance) tomorrow is friday!!! Wedding scene of Than Ying & Chai Ruj...than we have Chai Pat & Kaew ???

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
5555555555 freakin hilarious! funny how the ones who are constantly complaining about Bella's miscast with James J are the ones who think Mark and Kim are the best thing thats existed. Lol! I love how entertaining some ppl can be.

Thanks to those who shared the OST to the series. I love the first and fourth version best followed by the third and second. Cresendo's is my least favourite. The style and feeling of that version is completely contradicting with the lakorn IMHO.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lmao! Because people have different perceptions when it comes to different couples. Loool. With MK, by now I am use to them! I adore them, Yes! Lol <3 Mark kills the look and all of it and Kim adds the sizzling chemistry in PCKK! Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! 55++++

Maybe Jirayu and Bella will glow onscreen despite their look differences!!! Lol

I would complain about Pope not suiting Mew because he does look older, but Pope's fans will dislike me 555++ for being picky. lmbo!!!

Then again, I can complain about Great and Bella too because I still think they could have cast an older nang'ek with him in Samee but who cares now because I am not watching that lakorn, no offense to anyone. Just saying! lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol remind of "Green Eggs and Ham" ...he tried it and he liked it....

No offense...

everyone has their own opinion and is free to do so...I guess sometime when it mention to much it may be a little off to other...

I don't care for Bella or Jame J....I don't find Jame J. good looking at all...average ..sorta ok looking....bella not ugly but...i'm not taken by her in any sense... again "in the eye of the beholder" ---this is probably the ONLY post I made about not liking them r thinking they are cute r whatever...because I don't care for them therefore I don't really "waste" my time on them and focus on the ppl I like....I will do what the guy did in "Green eggs and Ham" and just Try it and maybe I can tell "sam I am" that I DO LIKE IT.....or not....well just have to see...

"to each, their own"

SonYukView4ever

I especially find Jirayu reallly cute and pretty/handsome whenever he poses with Mew. LOL!  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :pervie:
Everyone does have difference preferences. lol "each to their own" lol 55++

I love Jirayu! I want to preach him a bit more. 555++ Hope his acting in here will blow me away! It's his debut so he should impress me!!! lol  :pervie:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :pervie:  :pervie:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
"I especially find Jirayu reallly cute and pretty/handsome whenever he poses with Mew. LOL!  "

---So he isn't cute and pretty handsome w/o Mew??? haha  ---

I'm not overly picky w/the ppl acting unless it's really horrible and I can't enjoy the lakorn.....then whatever...I also have a choice not to watch....

Only person on my mind is Cindy Crawford in the movie in the early 90's ....horrible acting and I usually don't really notice it....

SonYukView4ever

spanky said:
"I especially find Jirayu reallly cute and pretty/handsome whenever he poses with Mew. LOL!  "

---So he isn't cute and pretty handsome w/o Mew??? haha  ---

LOL. I didn't say that but he does appear much cuter around Mew! lol That's how I fell in love with them. Weird, but that's my take. lol He's still my favorite newbie male actor.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
u did say that...I quote it from your reply...I was teasing...I know you mean he's good looking to you in-general but you find him even more so w/Mew

SonYukView4ever

--So he isn't cute and pretty handsome w/o Mew??? haha  ---

This is the quote I was referring to!  Maybe that's how you translate your understanding of what I said, when I said, "he's cuter around Mew" lol but no, Jirayu in general is pretty cute. He's cute but usually when he interacts/flirts with Mew, he seems to have sparks with her and that shows the inner handsomeness of him! lol  I am not the type to know how to describe how/why I like someone.  Usually, when I like someone is because there is a spark and everything else just goes from there!!!! :bhehe:

I sound defensive, bless me. Lol 55+

spanky

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:
I especially find Jirayu reallly cute and pretty/handsome whenever he poses with Mew. LOL!  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :pervie:
Everyone does have difference preferences. lol "each to their own" lol 55++

I love Jirayu! I want to preach him a bit more. 555++ Hope his acting in here will blow me away! It's his debut so he should impress me!!! lol  :pervie:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  :pervie:  :pervie:

That was exactly what you said...I copy and paste it instead of doing the WHOLE Quote thing....You said he is Cuter whenever he POSES w/mew (i know it not exact words...but when he POSES w/mew *he is being w/her*)

as you see from my above comment if you read it...I said i was Teasing...I knew what you meant...

****I was teasing...I know you mean he's good looking to you in-general but you find him even more so w/Mew

SonYukView4ever

LOL. okay. maybe I should have stated, "he is much cuter around Mew!" lol :p

I felt like there was a need to explain my love to someone I like when there was a confusion. buahahaha lol