spanky

sarNie OldFart
No need to explain anything...u like who u like...none of my business....who you like r don't like really isn't my concern and it doesn't bother me...Not trying to sound "heartless" or HARSH...excuse me if it seem so...

Like I state before "to each their own"

Hahaha...trust me...there no Confusion about you "loving" Jame J. hahaha....I've seen your declaration of admiration for him...

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
almond said:
@lily yep, very first her wedding scene in lakorn  :yes:

cr as tagged 
so in this series just only part 1 has no wedding scene  :(
love her dress :woot: So excited for tonite. Khun Chai Pattipat start today but sad Khun Chai Ruj is ending. Atleast we get to see them in here  :thumbsup:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Lool. Confused still. 555++. I don't like coming off sounding defensive.
"each to their own". lol :p

Mew+Jirayu  :heart:  

clip from today!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovh28g5gBiE

tagged
stop @0:13-the cutest thing eva! james is really comfortable with mint now, and there was a brief moment where chalida was fixing his hair.speaking of which, she looks gorgeous in a wedding dress! and i have to give credit on the nice makeup they did.
the talui kongtai of the girls was so funny and pa'jaew dressing up as a princess. there still isnt any direct interactions the girls have had so im still not quite sure if they are all close with each other

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
They'll probably do a transit where it'll end Chai Ruj and pick off on Chai Pat.  I'm going to catch it live today. Finally get to see Chai Ruj and Ying Taew dance together.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love love love the ending episode of khun chai ruj. I thought it was a great ending. :)

Off to go watch episode 1 of khun chai doctor. Lol.

Also i love love love mint c wedding dress. It's a beautiful, nice, and simple dress. I want a dress like that!!!

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
After KCP, 1more story to go then we get KCR!!!! So excited!! May is going to go by fast cause 2more weeks than I'm out of school!!!! :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Just finish Khun Chai Pawornruj...it have such a sweet ending :heart: Chai Ruj and Ying Taew are such a wonderful couple!!!

Now we have Chai Pat and Kaew??? To enjoy! Bella actually look better than on pics loo she so cute as well...okay i'll be back when i'm done watching Chai Pat episode 1 hehehehe

Chai Pat will have such a hard timr with Marathree...since she not like Kate and Kathin at all!!! She mean, full of herself and cold hearted!!! A witch would be a better word lol! Chai Pat is so adorable :crush:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Yes!! After Khun Chai Puttipat is Khun Chai Rachanon!!! Yay! Love him!! Can't wait 'till KCP ends!! Erm. No offense but I just really wanna watch Khun Chai Ratchanon. I really liked Khun Chai Pawornrut though. P'Pope's tears. My gosh. He hasn't been in the entertainment industry for that long and he cries so naturally when he was eating. I nominate him as one of the pra'eks who cry good. He made me cry with him.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Right i agree pope can cry..every scene he cries i cry with him its that sad...so far khunchai rujs story is the saddest but still have three more to determine which will be the saddest of them all...

Going to finish khunchai ruj n start on khunchai pat...hes going to have a hard time with marathee but im curious what did he say/do to be able to engage bella if grandma oon wants him with marathee...guess ill just have to keep watching to find out...anyone know how many episodes for khunchai pat?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Haha. Thanks for sharing. Mew and Pope are so cute!

I lied; I haven;t start or watch Khun Chai Doctor yet. Hahah... I will though.
This series is definitely going to have more and lots of drama in it because Noey is the main nang'rai now. 

o m g, tell me about it, Pope did have lots of tears in his part. i remember when the brothers were in the 3 zaaap show, the brothers talked about a scene when Pope was crying. They said that he was really good at it. His tears came down naturally and good. I'm sure it was Pope that they were talking about. Lol. I actually kind of forgot if it was him or not but I am sure it was him. Lol.