Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Khun Chai Pat is good so far...more like a introduction but it good! Nong Kaew is such a hard working child...she workin her butt off to fix her dad...so at first ahe dined da beauty thing...so i suggest she'll enter at da last minutes when her father illness become more servile...

Lol Chai Pat have already meet his wifey already...when tat worker push Kaew i to his arm...but he too buy to notice her...Kaew is so cute, i pity her! Cant wait for tomorrow :D

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
they're so sweet  :wub:

i'm going to miss them so much...will rewatch them while waiting for the upcoming episodes. can't wait for the rest of the brothers, anticipating their love story...khunchai pat is going to have a difficult time trying to avoid marathee, marathee isn't going to let khunchai pat go easily..especially kaew who's going to be going through a lot for falling in love with khunchai pat..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm having a feeling tat i might adore this couple and they have not even met one and another lol Tomorrow it is da contest hehehehe Chai Pat will fall for Kaew without evening knowing it hehehe goes for da same to Kaew as well!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehe I've finally got the time to finish Pawornruj! Mew looks pretty cute in her wedding gown at the end! Pope+Mew did pretty well! Chai Ruj finally summit to his love and confess to YingTaew!!! God, he finally let loose and let go of his anger/past!! :p How I wish it didn't end yet though!! :lmao:  Overall, Mew really did well on her first lakorn! I cannot wait to follow up with the rest of her lakorn! Eeks! I am excited for her works!!! :woot2:

As for Putipat, he's so charming already! 55+ srsly, his role in here is more strict and sooooooooooooooooooo business vibe! He doesn't have time for anyone, or girls. lol so much different compared to his real life personality, which is so interesting to watch and keep up! :pervie:  :bhehe:  :pervie:  He also graduated from Oxford! WOW! Such an intelligent and studious scholar! :wink:  Putipat is also portrayed to be more rich compared to the previous two brothers,Tharatorn and Pawornruj!  He has servicemen opening doors for him, he's driving some classic cool car and he drives a speed boat (?). I think that's what it's called. lol  But yea,  the introduction to episode 1 is pretty good!  How I wish that the theme song is only more soothing and flowing like Pawornruj!

I see Mew being included in the opening credit, maybe she will appear more in here too. eeks. lol :p

Oh yea, Bella is pretty!  Every time I see her face, she always has a sour vibe to it, like a sour personality. lol

Looking forward to tomorrow episode! :bopping:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
no worries, you don't sound defensive...u do sound confuse?? I get confuse when I don't fully read ppl writing and miss a word or 2...

I was just simply stating that you like who u like...so whatever more power to you and that I wasn't confused that you like J.J..
All the GIRLS look AWESOME!!! Any pix of Bom and Taew?? Can't wait for JALIDA! Off to watch the final ep...

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Wishes the theme song could b better though cuz the song sets the mood for the lakorn and this song seems slow paced and boring...the tune of it...

Reactions: Iya

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the aunt is still "stuck" on the "status" thing

I'm glad to see everyone there (-pream)...lol at them teasing him...love the quote in the beggining...Pee is funny/adorable! Pressure...it be worse for PEE since he's the last one to be able to carry out the promise >.<

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I haven't wat h it yet, but Khun Chai Pee MV was making me so happy I can't wait for Chai Pee. They have cute scenes and mint being mad OMFG I want to watch it now skip te series. Omfg stop releasing MVs makes me depress and to excited

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
@spanky lol i get u. I just find it weird thats all talking about how much i adore jirayu. looool no biggies. 55

Just throwing it out there his manager actually follows my ig n has liked multiple pictures of mine. Hehe isnt that cool? Lol!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
@spanky lol i get u. I just find it weird thats all talking about how much i adore jirayu. looool no biggies. 55

Just throwing it out there his manager actually follows my ig n has liked multiple pictures of mine. Hehe isnt that cool? Lol!!!
yeah i even notice it too oh btw Daisy Khun Chai Puttipat ig they're following my RC_Fanclub ig and my friends who's a close fan of Rome and Chompoo too also majority of them adore James Jirayu 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

i just realize that whenever i notice James with glasses and with Bella it reminded me of Andrew/Mint N in kaeyad see daeng 

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
With all the mvs of khunchai ronnapee, i cant wait until its his turn...i think theres more mv of him n mint than the other couples n his story is the last one too...hes going to be super popular when his story airs..

fanny

sarNie Adult
Darn it I'm on episode 2 of Pope and Mew. I need to catch up. I want to skip James and Bella's part, but then again I won't know the rest of the story. I can't for Chalida's part.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
all the guys are so cute specially james jirayu :).... i need to catch up on this lakorn. cant wait for my james j with bella part

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
-AyLove- said:
Ip.Smilez, I LOVE your fanmade MV vdo. You're so talented at making these. Watching your teaser MV makes me excited for JM's part!!!!!!!! 
Eeeeks thank you (; I seriously can't wait till June

I needa start on Pats part ASAP :) the SC I saw on IG looked interesting !!!!