Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for sharing Alice! Puttipat and Kongkaew are so cute...may e more to Puttipat lol

YES! Tomorrow is Friday! Rebacca Black song :loool:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I haven't been here in a while, but thanks for sharing all of the pictures and posts. I'm glad to see that James Ma has warmed up to Chalida. I like the picture with her on James lap and with the brothers. I'm hoping she pairs up with all of them. She's beautiful in the wedding dress. I was wrong, I thought Piengkwan and Ronnapee were not going to have a happy ending because of how Rampa, but yay! So happy my assumption was wrong, Chai Pee and Pieng kwan are going to have a happy ending after all.

I just finished Khun Chai Pawornruj, thanks to Miniezmin who added me to her private list. Lotz of love to her. Khun Chai Pawornruj was really good in my opinion. Loved the ending, Kathin made me laugh really hard when she was rambling about how Khun Chai Ruj wasn't handsome and too white....lol....I loved how Khun Chai just stood and laughed. I have been in love with P'Pope since Tawan Deard and now am even more in love. Mew is so beautiful, hope to see more of her. On a rating of 1-10, I give Khun Chai Pawornruj a 9 out of 10 because of all the drama being thrown in the last three episodes. I loved this and am sad to see that it is over, but now it's time to move onto Khun Chai Puttipat, the doctor. I'm already so in love with Chai Pat. After him then it will be followed by Chai Lek and finally Chai Pee. Can't wait for the rest!!!!!

SPECIAL THANKS AND LOTZ OF LOVE TO MINIEZMIN FOR SUBBING!!!! <3 HER WORK!! :D

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
sweetie-dara said:
I haven't been here in a while, but thanks for sharing all of the pictures and posts. I'm glad to see that James Ma has warmed up to Chalida. I like the picture with her on James lap and with the brothers. I'm hoping she pairs up with all of them. She's beautiful in the wedding dress. I was wrong, I thought Piengkwan and Ronnapee were not going to have a happy ending because of how Rampa, but yay! So happy my assumption was wrong, Chai Pee and Pieng kwan are going to have a happy ending after all.

I just finished Khun Chai Pawornruj, thanks to Miniezmin who added me to her private list. Lotz of love to her. Khun Chai Pawornruj was really good in my opinion. Loved the ending, Kathin made me laugh really hard when she was rambling about how Khun Chai Ruj wasn't handsome and too white....lol....I loved how Khun Chai just stood and laughed. I have been in love with P'Pope since Tawan Deard and now am even more in love. Mew is so beautiful, hope to see more of her. On a rating of 1-10, I give Khun Chai Pawornruj a 9 out of 10 because of all the drama being thrown in the last three episodes. I loved this and am sad to see that it is over, but now it's time to move onto Khun Chai Puttipat, the doctor. I'm already so in love with Chai Pat. After him then it will be followed by Chai Lek and finally Chai Pee. Can't wait for the rest!!!!!

SPECIAL THANKS AND LOTZ OF LOVE TO MINIEZMIN FOR SUBBING!!!! <3 HER WORK!! :D
so did miniezmin finish Khun chai Pawornruj? you are lucky that she add you to her private list :wink: , she still didn´t add me to her private list  :cry1:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I loved Pawornruj, esp. after Mew confessed to everyone, that was like the climax point of the story! Mew+Pope did really well! I'm most impressed with Mew!! Cannot wait for her in Saiseeplerng!!!!!!  :heart:  :heart:

I hope Putipat picks up on more romantic scenes between Kaew+Pat this weekend!!!  :heart: Jirayu! :wub:

--
Oh yea, I remember rating Tharatorn, a 1.7 out of 5. lol Because it was that boring. lol  For Pawornruj, I gave it a 3.5/5! If only it was more dramatic, I would have liked it a lot more! They did a good job with the setting, location, clothing/wardrobe and all! The pace of the lakron was the flaw, otherwise the lakorn remains a series that can be watch over and over again! Hence, 55555, lol, Jirayu+Mew have such an amazing chemistry on the side too!! Lmfao!!! 555++ :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
James so touchy with the girls esp. Noey lol....I like how James keep teasing Bella and staring at her when she talked

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
*lily* said:
so did miniezmin finish Khun chai Pawornruj? you are lucky that she add you to her private list :wink: , she still didn´t add me to her private list  :cry1:
Yes she did. I asked her once when we all first learned about the one user that is reuploading her videos. She said she would, but I'm not sure if she did. Then recently when she decided to make her videos private, I asked her to add me to her private list. Which she did. You should ask her again :) She probably forgot because so many people asked her to add them to her private list.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Noey looks young to be called "pee" from Bella and that host lol. Jirayu looks so Korean in this interview! lol I don't know, Im still digging him though lol, just need to see more of his work. <3

He is pretty interactive and open. He even looks good with Noey lol. 

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
sweetie-dara said:
Yes she did. I asked her once when we all first learned about the one user that is reuploading her videos. She said she would, but I'm not sure if she did. Then recently when she decided to make her videos private, I asked her to add me to her private list. Which she did. You should ask her again :) She probably forgot because so many people asked her to add them to her private list.

you are so lucky, I've asked her twice and haven't heard anything from her...I so want to finish watching Khun Chai Pawornruj...

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
James J...must have a really odd sense of style or a kind of bad stylist. But I guess...this pink polk a dot shirt isn't as bad as his last outfits. Haha. He's aboslutely adorable though and he's got two beautiful girls at his side. Naughty hands hahaha. 

Can't wait to see how his and Bella's lakorn unfolds. :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
smilealways06 said:
you are so lucky, I've asked her twice and haven't heard anything from her...I so want to finish watching Khun Chai Pawornruj...
I'm assuming that she is very busy with subbing and has lots of comments on asking her to add them to her private list. I comment on one of her videos and sent her a personal message when I asked her to add me to her private list. I would recommend sending her a personal message. :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
almond said:

applebehappy, paoonn888, mr_plengpanich

Such beautiful pics. Thanks for posting them up. Looks like Khun Chai Ronnapee will end at the sunset??? I was sort of hoping for the series to end with the five couples. But if it ends only with Khun Chai Ronnapee, I am super okay with it too :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tat some wonderful pics of Chai Pee and his woman! So romantic :blush: Chalida is so pretty :heart:

James Jirayu, such have weird taste of clothing lol but handsome :) they (Bella & James) seem so close due to all da touching and etc lol and they are very cute together...awh Friday it is :D