AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
pangmoua said:
Can anyone tell me if khunchai ruj n than ying rasa left for switzerland already?
I think they did because Khun Chai Ruj said he's flying to Switzerland next week in earlier episode..

For today ep, I think it's hilarious he brings her to sign marriage cert without even asking whether she want to marry him or not... but still I love his guts... Kaew is so lucky to have someone fight for her to this extend...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
lilyjoonki said:
I think they did because Khun Chai Ruj said he's flying to Switzerland next week in earlier episode..

For today ep, I think it's hilarious he brings her to sign marriage cert without even asking whether she want to marry him or not... but still I love his guts... Kaew is so lucky to have someone fight for her to this extend...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Thanks lilyjoonki, i havent been following this 3rd part so im not sure if they did or not...still not over them n wants to watch them only...however i do love it when all brothers are together..

thanks again

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
My Khun Chais, super hero! Chai Lek is so clumsy but woohoo chai pee! He can fight no wonder his story will be more action! Loved Until he Bleed :heart: :heart:

Love today episode...so much love in da air! Love da Hua Hin scene it so cute, playng in da water, Kaew cooking for her khun chai, watching da star at night and...drum roll...da fake marriage began ahahahahah!

Tomorrow a must do missed episode...why am i feeling this next up coming part is like Wanida? Maybe because none of da granny like Kaew like Prajak Mahasak (Yai) mother...and crazy Marathree is like crazy Pisaimai lol boy oh boy :)

rehann

sarNie Adult
so actually they are husband n wife by law but fake in their relation... as they didn't done any marriage ritual...
this the best among all khun Chai story that already on air... waiting for KC ronnapee...
that one too... will come in a lot of drama... which is i like ;) just that will the chemy work also there? will have to wait n watch...

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
puttipat must love kaew like his life. marriage certificate signing. Then we will se how he plays cute and charming to kaew

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Awww real marriage but no ceremony! I loved epi 7 and now I'm on edge for epi 8...I told the hubby we need to get an international cable subscription so that I can watch it live eeek I was giggling all yesterday and now I'm on a spazzz heart attack! :bhehe:

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
I'm watching epi 8 on YT but all the parts are not yet available...biting my fingernails waiting...I seriously will harm Maratee if she even thinks of doing anything to Kaew!!! :rant:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMY! Just listened to Jirayu at Ch3 concert, his voice is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo darn gigady sexy and beautiful! OMy, to die for. LOL Besides a pretty face, he also has a pretty voice too. 5555 It's to die for.  lmao++

He's sich an idol star.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
pangmoua said:
Thanks lilyjoonki, i havent been following this 3rd part so im not sure if they did or not...still not over them n wants to watch them only...however i do love it when all brothers are together..

thanks again
aww.. U're welcome.. Glad to know that there is someone who still can't get over them because I do too.. Hehehe
eventhough I watch the third series, I'm hoping to see their appearance.. =D

As for today ep, I hope I'm not spoiling anything but that things that happens to Marathee was something unexpected.. I pity her somehow.. And Dr. Yotsawin (i hope i spell it right) is a cutie.. That scene when he confront Khun Chai Pat got me ROFL.. He look so innocent and naive.. Hahaha

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
pangmoua said:

thanks again
aww.. U're welcome.. Glad to know that there is someone who still can't get over them because I do too.. Hehehe
eventhough I watch the third series, I'm hoping to see their appearance.. =D

As for today ep, I hope I'm not spoiling anything but that things that happens to Marathee was something unexpected.. I pity her somehow.. And Dr. Yotsawin (i hope i spell it right) is a cutie.. That scene when he confront Khun Chai Pat got me ROFL.. He look so innocent and naive.. Hahaha

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
It was unexpected what happened to Marathee but as soon as I saw the general, I saw that coming.  She did not like it but when she saw the jewels, well we know her personality.  It's partly Dr. Yotsawin's fault for taking her there, but its also her fault for getting drunk and then insulting her ride home.  I just loved Kaew with the grandmothers.   Grandma Aeit is a bit more accepting and kind to her.  The previews for tomorrow looks exciting and kinda crazy.  I'm so sad it's ending soon.  Lol, their "fake" marriage is only for like 2 episodes out of 9 or 10 episodes. 

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Wanndii said:
I think it will finish next week. Maratee just love money than her pride
yes it will end at Epi 10...And then the offer half of Friday will be Khun Chai Lek

Epi 8 was okay...half was sweet half was annoying because I dislike the creepy general and Maratee so much 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
WeirFany said:
But yeah, James J is cute...really pretty. Big eyes and pretty lips. Lols 

But if anything, I'm loving James Ma so much more for some reason, maybe it's because I tend to pay attention to the least paid attention to. But his acting really is pretty good, if anything sometimes his facial expressions aren't great. But overall, he's definitely a good newbie from what I've seen so far. 

Ooh yeah, and on top of that, he's a pretty decent singer. :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qRRkSGyat4[/media]
You took the words right out of my mouth! "I tend to pay attention to the least paid attention to." I will never forget this quote. James Ma is a very good actor but I guess the promotions of James J is overshadowing him a lot. Nevertheless I'll love both forever!