WeirFany

sarNie Adult
What?? 
How can you not feel the chemistry between Bella and James. They both come off soo natural. Out of the pairings so far, they have the highest possibility of becoming the next up and rising kookwan if they're promoted often together. Haha

Anyways, I can't wait for the final two brother's stories. I think James M and Bomb both look so much more youthful and handsome with their hair down. Haha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Watching episode 2...it funny hoe da daddy always come in between Junta and Chai Lek...Saifah uh Saifah...u got caugh by half awake Chai Lek...but fail since he got hit right in da fcce :D

About James J & Bella chem...it's there...but hated how everything went by so fast...if it a whole lakorn than it might be like Wanida :p I like James J & Bella pairing but not as a koo kwan way. About da high rating...i thinkin it James j and his charm tat caused all da high rating and craziness! Well let say Bella help him by becoming his n'ek :p my whole point is...their cute but there a BUT after tat...like them not love them...thanks for James J & Bella for putting on a good show :)

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
I start to like Soifah´s friend and khun Chat, it seem that Soifah´s friend likes second lead girl (what is her name?), but she will be with khun Chat, right? so he will be alone, just like khun Yosawin  :lmao:
@WeirFany: yep Chai Lek and Chai Pee look more better with their hair down.

credit FB JamesJirayuTangsrisuk.Fanclub & Krongkaew.SJT 
IG iamzoof

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Omg!! I saw Khun Chai Rachanon yesterday and squeaked. Been waiting forever for his part. Can't wait for today's episode that I haven't watched yet.I don't get it. Khun Chai Lek has always helped his brothers get away but seems like Khun Chai Pee is the only one that is helping him so far.... Can't wait for Khun Chai Ronnapee too! What is the name of the company that directed Khun Chai Rachanon?

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Regarding Khun Chai Phuttipat, I love the story but somehow the ending came out flat... I just don't feel it towards the ending... I don't know.. maybe it's just me. :scratchhead2: 

For today ep, it's getting more exciting... there's a lot of scene that makes me smile and giggles like an idiot  :bhehe: like when Chai Lek asking her name and did try to talk Esan... It's so funny that he already been shot twice, almost drown and got hit by Soifah but still manage to smile when he's awake by seeing Soifah's face... :lmao3: such a player~ LOL
I agree that it's weird that all his siblings except Chai Pee didn't help Chai Lek when he always help them to escape the marriage... I hope on the last part Chai Pee will get some help from his siblings coz he do sacrifice a lot for them. 

Nevertheless, Chai Ruj is still my favourite  :wub: still waiting for Chai Ruj & Ying Taew appearance...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I just started watching Khun Chai Ratchanon and it's made me laugh so far. I love it and Taew is cute speaking e-san. I have a feeling this part is going to be awesome. :p

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm loving part 4 and I like the pace of this story.  Bomb and Taew have chemistry and I like both of their characters.

Can't wait for more episodes! 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
รักแท้อยู่เหนือกาลเวลา

Ruk Thae you gun wayla

Love Transcends Time

เวลาที่ล่วงเลยนั้นทำให้คนเปลี่ยนไป

สิ่งหนึ่งในใจยังไงก็ไม่เปลี่ยน

ก็คือความรักที่มีต่อเธอ

จะมั่นคงอย่างนี้เหนือกาลเวลา มากยิ่งกว่าอะไร

Wayla Tee Lua Ler Marn taam lek khun pled pai

Sin nin nai jai, Young yai gaw mai pled

Kaw Cuu Kwam Ruk Tee mee thaw tur

Jer mai kaung yin nee Neua gawn wayla maw ging ghwa arai

ต่อให้นานเพียงใด รักแท้ก็ยังคงเป็นรักแท้

ไม่มีวันจะแปรหรือน้อยลงไปตามเวลา

ถึงแม้บางครั้งชีวิตต้องเจออะไรกระหน่ำ

แต่ก็ไม่เคยทำให้รักให้เราเปลี่ยนแปลงไป

Thaw hay nan plieng dai ruk tur gay young koong bpen ruk tur

Mai mee wan jaw pled look noi laung pai thawm wayla

Ching mai bpen krong chewit thoong jer arai ging nan 

Tae gum mai kaw jun hay ruk ler tur blen pai 

คนเราถ้าคู่กันไม่ว่าอะไรเปลี่ยนไป

สิ่งหนึ่งในใจยังไงก็ไม่เปลี่ยน

ก็คือความรักที่มีต่อเธอ

จะมั่นคงอย่างนี้เหนือกาลเวลา มากยิ่งกว่าอะไร

Kaung Rao tur koo kum mai raw arai pled bai

Sin nin nai jai, Young yai gaw mai pled

Kaw Cuu Kwam Ruk Tee mee thaw tur

Jer mai kaung yin nee Neua gawn wayla maw ging ghwa arai

ไม่มีวันจะแปรหรือน้อยลงไปตามเวลา

Mai mee wan jaw pled look noi laung pai tur ruk thawm wayla

Tae gum mai kaw jun hay ruk lern tur blen pai 

แม้..จะต้องรอ ไม่รู้ว่านานเพียงใดก็จะไม่ท้อ โว...โว...

เพียงมีเธอก็พร้อมสู้ต่อไป

ทางจะไกลแค่ไหนก็อดทน

เพื่อให้ถึงในวันหนึ่งที่มันเป็นของเรา

Ma..jer thong raw mai roo wan non pled dai kae jer mai taw woah woah

pled mai tur kong kaung suu thaw bai 

Chan chang glai can nai gaw ouk tun

Puen nay jer nay won nuea jing mai bpen kwam rao.

ไม่มีวันจะแปรหรือน้อยลงไปถ้ารักกันจริง

Mai mee wan jaw pled look noi laung pai tur ruk gang jing

Tae gum mai kaw jun hay ruk lern tur blen pai 

ฉันรักเธออย่างไร ก็รักไม่เปลี่ยนใจเลย

จะหยุดใจลงเอยที่เธอคนเดียวจนตาย

Chan Ruk Tur You rai gert ruk mee pled dai loey 

Jer Lu Jai ler erre tee tur khun diow chan thy.

English sub

Time Laps make changes 

but one thing in mind does not change

It is the love I have for her

This is the most important time, more then anything

A long loved one is still truly loved

not to be transformed or waste any time 

Although if your life blows away

our love will never be changed.

Most people say we should change, but we don't

but one thing in mind does not change

It is the love I have for her

This is the most important time, more then anything

not to be transformed or waste any time 

Though..We have to wait? Do not know how long it will be Woah Woah…

You were just there to fight for our love 

Oh how long do I have to endure this pain 

Till one day it will be us and only..

not to be transformed or less if you weren't real. 

I love her and only. I will never change my love for her

and I'll love her until the day I die.

Lol it took me awhile pls be thankful for my subbing because it took me over an hour or so just to get the perfect lyrics, and since they don't do thai karaoke no more i had to listen to the song a lot to know the lyrics they're using.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
This is so random, but can I just say how handsome pope is??
That's a statement, I can't disagree with. Haha regardless if it's random or not.

To me, Pope is just a very charming man. He has this gentle and playful thing to him that makes me go "gu gu ga ga" over him. And he's done an amazing job playing every character he's played so far and great chemistry with all his leading ladies. From the boyish and playful guy in the drama with Mint to the playboy and teasing man in Buang and now to the quiet yet mindful caring 2nd older Supauroot Juthatep brother. 

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching Khun Chai Pat with subs...Its a pity Chai Ruj was not there for the wedding...U think he would hav been there seeings as Chai Pat was so important to him in his series. It was a nice wedding small and intimate

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
WeirFany said:
That's a statement, I can't disagree with. Haha regardless if it's random or not.

To me, Pope is just a very charming man. He has this gentle and playful thing to him that makes me go "gu gu ga ga" over him. And he's done an amazing job playing every character he's played so far and great chemistry with all his leading ladies. From the boyish and playful guy in the drama with Mint to the playboy and teasing man in Buang and now to the quiet yet mindful caring 2nd older Supauroot Juthatep brother. 
next Pope will be the loving and caring husband of Ploy Samee Tee Tra

minankumo

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
รักแท้อยู่เหนือกาลเวลา

Ruk Thae you gun wayla

Love Transcends Time

Lol it took me awhile pls be thankful for my subbing because it took me over an hour or so just to get the perfect lyrics, and since they don't do thai karaoke no more i had to listen to the song a lot to know the lyrics they're using.
 Thanks for a better translating. It was hard for me my mv  was kind of choppy I sub as I go along. you know what i mean. lol. Now I can understand the meaning better. I would like to add your lyric to my description section of the video and will credit you. If you don't mind?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
minankumo said:
 Thanks for a better translating. It was hard for me my mv  was kind of choppy I sub as I go along. you know what i mean. lol. Now I can understand the meaning better. I would like to add your lyric to my description section of the video and will credit you. If you don't mind?
Oh yeah go ahead I don't mind at all.

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
WeirFany said:
What?? 
How can you not feel the chemistry between Bella and James. They both come off soo natural. Out of the pairings so far, they have the highest possibility of becoming the next up and rising kookwan if they're promoted often together. Haha

Anyways, I can't wait for the final two brother's stories. I think James M and Bomb both look so much more youthful and handsome with their hair down. Haha
I totally felt their chemistry but maybe it was just me :dance1:
I am a fan of James J but not a crazy one...I like both of them together because they totally sold me on the story...even though the last episode was very rushed and yes it did fall a little flat, I still want them to do another project together in the future.

I will be on the look out for more of their lakorns to see how they do with other lead actors/actresses!

I have started Chai Lek but it's not hooked me yet...but I'm going to give it a shot...wish me luck!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have mia for so long. i have finall caught up. first series was BORING and POINTLESS. Other than the great chemistry. Second series, OMG it was boring as well but I loved it haha. There were some very dual moments which made it boring to me but Pope is such a darling, he made it worthwhile. and third series, James is just completely yummy but the ending it fall flat. and now im gonna get started on the fourth series and patiently waiting for the last series.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol it was so funny when Chai Pee told them where Chai Lek was then Chai Pat was like "Oh just there." then he realized it wasn't there and he asked Chai pee again hahaha,