SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:
Wait I didn't know Pope was older then Grate. Grate looks so much older then Pope, and really Jame is younger then James. WTF James has much more of that baby face. Lol well it Jame is younger then James Then ok.

lol ur msg is confusing...

Jirayu is younger than Jame Ma by a few months.  Pope is also two years older than Great. lol Bomb is actually Mark's age  55555 Lol but he srsly looks older, a giant lol

~~

The 4+1 dudes beat the 5 Tigers of SJ. lol  Only Jirayu and Jame Ma stand out, the rest are history. lol!
All the 4+1 dudes are actually really handsome, hahahaha, Mark, Mario, Nadech, Ken and Boy. Lol

Just making casual comparison. lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm currently enjoying Khun Rachanon ! Soifah is such a tough cookie hahaah ! She cracks me up !!! Btw. Khun Chai Pee has a nice tush 5555

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Wait I didn't know Pope was older then Grate. Grate looks so much older then Pope, and really Jame is younger then James. WTF James has much more of that baby face. Lol well it Jame is younger then James Then ok.
yes Pope is alot older than Great, Pope his older by 3 yrs and his older than Rome by 2 yrs Pope his 30 turning 31 

@daisy Pope 1982 Great 1985 that is 3 yrs not 2 yrs 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Just finished Ep.1 eng sub without any forwarding (; Ahhh whatttt!? Khun Chai Lek is interested in Janta!!! I never thought Janta was pretty in pictures lol but wow she's really really pretty on-screen !! Dang, Esther and PimtDao(Noot) look like twins in pics. Based on IG, it looks like Bomb and PimDao(Noot) are a real couple :) well to me they do lol Bomb is a handsome guy but his acting falls flat. His face expressions are stiff :/ I understand he's a newbie and all, but he doesn't have the wow factor just yet for me. Lets see how he progress in the upcoming episodes :) reminds me of how First* also started. Kinda stiff and expressionless......Maybe they're both tall, that's why they remind me of each other so much. Ahhhh I miss Top Jaron so much ! I couldn't help but squeal during his first appearance ! Chat lor soot soot !!!!! I miss him heheeh ! So I was def happy to see him again on-screen and gahhhh I feel so bad for him because his step-mother is such a Bbbbbb !!!!! Khun Chai's dialogues are too funny !! Hahaah ! He's always slipping and never careful of what he's sharing !! Toooo cuteeeee !!!! Taew is doing superb as Soifah and her northern accent is too adorable, plus this is actually my very first time watching her lakorn. Im impressed lol I totally admire Soifah's ambition for her land and people !!! She's not just any ordinary princess lol ! Soifah FTW !

Last but not least, I have the HOTTTTSSSS for Joi !!! Omfg he's so fine !!! Soi should give him a chance LOL !!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
khun chai lek is the only part were im actually watching the raw b4 the sub. i like my nang ek feisty so this is definitely a nice change from.the series.

about the brother being helpful or not in certain part of the series doesnt make them less of a hypocrite lol khun chai yai and pat seems to really push khun chai lek in the first episode. so hopefully they will be a lot more understanding since they have gone thru the same thing.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
lol ur msg is confusing...

Jirayu is younger than Jame Ma by a few months.  Pope is also two years older than Great. lol Bomb is actually Mark's age  55555 Lol but he srsly looks older, a giant lol

~~

The 4+1 dudes beat the 5 Tigers of SJ. lol  Only Jirayu and Jame Ma stand out, the rest are history. lol!
All the 4+1 dudes are actually really handsome, hahahaha, Mark, Mario, Nadech, Ken and Boy. Lol

Just making casual comparison. lol
Pope is older then grate, and grate looks older. Jame is younger then James. James Ma has all those baby looks to and i thought he was the youngest out of all brothers.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
to be honest part 4 is my fav so far is actually,the first part for me was mega boring could even finish,then part two was okay better from the first one plus the n'ek was  pretty and gotta love my pope but it was kinda draggy,part was better from the other two,thats when the series started to get intresting,although im still dont know whats the hype of jame jirayu(not my type although he kinda looks like my bias mark :scratchhead2: ) part 4 for me is my fave its funny and my first larkon i actually like taew character.so it like boring,okay,better,good,????? :dance1:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I swear i see Chai Pat in every episodes, but where the fuck is knew I want to see some marriage scenes like Chai Ruj and Ying Taew. I miss Chai Ruj To chai Yai. Bella is suppose to be in here to,.. OMFG Chai Pee teaser coming soon because Applebehappy said on IG that its almost here.

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
fantastic_27 said:
I swear i see Chai Pat in every episodes, but where the fuck is knew I want to see some marriage scenes like Chai Ruj and Ying Taew. I miss Chai Ruj To chai Yai. Bella is suppose to be in here to,.. OMFG Chai Pee teaser coming soon because Applebehappy said on IG that its almost here.
I was wondering the same thing. Maybe she will come in a bit later cos she in the credits.

fun

Expired Sarnie
soi fah is so kickass. i love her. i hope she doesnt get overly annoying like some strong nang ek. i love they way she talks. i can just watch her speak that dialect forever and there is no need for a plot or romance lol thats how much i like her. i love it when she fed chai lek medicine haha kind of mean but i understand her. i have no patience either. i had to force feed my nephews a few times.whenthey refuse to take their medication. onto episode 3 :)

anyways i sort of wish they kept chaj lek true nature from the book. i was hoping that they do keep chai lek interested in janta and propose to her but heard from the subber, he only view her as a nong. i would like to see him figure out who he truly loves, Janta or Soifah. i wonder who is janta? the necklace, what does it mean. sucks that i dont understand what is being said. anxiously waiting for sub.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ploy plays janta right? so different. maybe its the makeup. she looks really pretty without makeup. when she appeared in part 4, i was amazed. she is really pretty.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Chai Ruj and Ying Taew is just as boring and I'm tired of PM pair i don't understand the heck those fans cheerers on IG