pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Esther n ploy somehow reminds me of tik kanyarat...

I have a lot to catch up but who is the prince? I like that taew is a different nang ek from the previous three n it seems like she already likes him, secretly watching with with junta or the other girl he came with...are the brothers out looking for him to take him back? khunchai pee is helping him get out of marriage with the taewapom girl knowing he will be next in line...aww so nice of khunchai pee. Cant wait for his story but pope m mew is still my favorite...

I like the pairing because they mix old faces with new faces. One or the other compliments each other (even if one is not good yet the other makes up for it)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
This part has a lot to look forward too and many secrets which keep me glued...
The prince is chat...chai pee friend who went to look for chai lek with him but of course chat doesn't know his real identity and he Justs think that his mom is a commoner or low class u know...
Oh yeah soifah job is to go find the prince but she doesn't know her true identity too like towards the end lolz...
Saw in the preview that soifah and chai lek gonna marry before she goes to the city lolz...
I know au character cares for the queen and I'm curious how these two met and how come au is caring for the prince lolz...
Too many questions lolz...

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah chat and junta...don't know about joi lolz...
But joi and junta are bro-sis lolz..
I have no idea why these siblings got separated like joi-junta and chat-soifah lolz... It could b to protect them...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Junta father go bye bye...she now alone :( Chai Lek needs to work on his face expression...at some time it there and at some time it
Isnt...but loving it!!!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I notice that the ladies havent met each other yet...hum, theyll probably just wait til the ending to have them all meet, i want to see the relationship n interaction between the ladies already...it would be nice for like maprang, than ying n kaew to meet already...even though the story is about the brothers i think the relationship of the daughter in laws are just as important

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
So Chats step mom is going to be so sorry for being rude to the prince. Good that soi is a princess, she has a higher standered then the Juthatep. Hehehehe just just like Ying Taew.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
Chai Ruj and Ying Taew is just as boring and I'm tired of PM pair i don't understand the heck those fans cheerers on IG 

LOL. dude, don't hate. lol  People love Mew, people love Pope...and it just so happened that Mew+Pope were in SJ. geez, don't hate so much. lol  I wish Mew would pair with Jirayu and younger actors too.  I don't even find Pope near good looking...just my opinion. lol don't know why Thai fans are crazy about them..lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. dude, don't hate. lol  People love Mew, people love Pope...and it just so happened that Mew+Pope were in SJ. geez, don't hate so much. lol  I wish Mew would pair with Jirayu and younger actors too.  I don't even find Pope near good looking...just my opinion. lol don't know why Thai fans are crazy about them..lol
OMG how can you not see the cuteness in Pope... Im going to die. Pope is so cute and handsome. EEEKKK!!!!!! Ppple are crazy for him. Pope is just to cute to be true.

SonYukView4ever

fantastic_27 said:
OMG how can you not see the cuteness in Pope... Im going to die. Pope is so cute and handsome. EEEKKK!!!!!! Ppple are crazy for him. Pope is just to cute to be true.

I dont know..maybe I have selective liking. Usually, when I like a person of a certain type, I tend to stick to that type...Pope just happened to be not my type...I know a lot people like him lol :p he's not bad looking, dont take it the wrong way lol...people have different tastes thats all. :D

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
fantastic_27 said:
you and I, we have same opinion, 
Pope is really cute and handsome, such pity that he got to be p´ek up to now

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
*lily* said:
you and I, we have same opinion, 
Pope is really cute and handsome, such pity that he got to be p´ek up to now
Seriously rt!! But hey he's now p'ek and I'm wondering if his Lakorn with Ploy and Jui will be good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sophia456 said:
This part has a lot to look forward too and many secrets which keep me glued...
The prince is chat...chai pee friend who went to look for chai lek with him but of course chat doesn't know his real identity and he Justs think that his mom is a commoner or low class u know...
Oh yeah soifah job is to go find the prince but she doesn't know her true identity too like towards the end lolz...
Saw in the preview that soifah and chai lek gonna marry before she goes to the city lolz...
I know au character cares for the queen and I'm curious how these two met and how come au is caring for the prince lolz...
Too many questions lolz...
Top Jaron is P'Au son with the lady he loves but Top never met his mum so whenever Chat stepmum tell him off and bad mouth P'Au will be on Chat side 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
How can u not live PM. Lol but it's it point of view. I love PM, but our of all couple I love JM
they just not the match from heaven even my Rome's close fans friends they reckon PM is a boring pair they like a pair that look sweet on/off screen like how they believe have trust in RC 
is JM stand for James/Mint or JamesJ/Mew? confuse

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
those PM fans cheerers they want to start the war fans with pteam first 

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
they just not the match from heaven even my Rome's close fans friends they reckon PM is a boring pair they like a pair that look sweet on/off screen like how they believe have trust in RC 

lol ure so funny then you don't know how people I know dont find pope at all good looking lol I agree, Pope doesnt match Mew lol and yes, thats the drawback of the pairing because Pope is old-looking for Mew, but since Mew is pretty lol her beauty covers it. lmbo!!! 555

I like Mew, but I will not follow Mew+Pope either lol

is JM stand for James/Mint or JamesJ/Mew? confuse

lol maybe JM is Jame Ma and Chalida. lol

I gave Jirayu and Mew, the MJ initial earlier. lol  MK=Mark+Kim MJ=Mew+Jirayu  :dance1: