fantastic_27

''SMTown'

Remember when I said June 14th will be Chai Pee's air date, well I guessed it and it is true that Chai Pee will air on June 14th, 2013

fun

Expired Sarnie
just finished episode 4. i cant stop smiling. sometimes i wish the writer would actually let soifah fight for her land alongaide her father, brother and her people. she is already a compelling character who is fierce, strong and full of national pride. now let her fight in the war as well. sometimes i feel like this series is very anti feminism lol soi is just too adorable. her jealousy is fun to watch. nut poor her, she is getting mix signal from cchai lek. i would be dishearten too hearing him say he will take care of another girl.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
just finished episode 4. i cant stop smiling. sometimes i wish the writer would actually let soifah fight for her land alongaide her father, brother and her people. she is already a compelling character who is fierce, strong and full of national pride. now let her fight in the war as well. sometimes i feel like this series is very anti feminism lol soi is just too adorable. her jealousy is fun to watch. nut poor her, she is getting mix signal from cchai lek. i would be dishearten too hearing him say he will take care of another girl.
Fun im with you !

Totally enjoying KChaiLek to the core !!! Ahhhh I lost count on how many times I lol at Khun Chais words !! I'll have to agree with the anti-feminism ! She's already head strong, why not let her go all in. Gahhhh eeeeks can't wait for the wedding scene :)

I expected a little more out of the new teaser lol I wanted more love scenes 555jk eeeeks I can't wait either. My heart was already crying watching the teaser T_T so heart wrenching

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love Chai Lek and Soifah together lol they are just so cute, and I love the bonding scene between Soifah and Chat. I sometimes wish that the storyline was Soifah and Chat is Khun Chai Anupan's real children. That would make them Taweprom. Chai Lek marrying Soifah would end the obligation grr. I actually wanted to wait until the entire series was complete before watching, but when I went over to my parents house a few weeks back, I was sucked in by Khun Chai Pat and Krongkaew. Ended up going home and doing a huge marathon :(

fanny

sarNie Adult
I'm not fond with Taew and never watch her lakorn before, but I have to say that this part is very good out of all the Khun Chai. I want to see the last part I know it will be good. Taew and Bomb are very cute together beside the height is the only part annoyed me sometimes lol.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Idk from the start I've always thought Chai Pee look like the best one. Chai Lek is so much better, but I will compare it after Chai Lek. After Chai Pee then their will be no more Khun Chai's. (Sad)

fun

Expired Sarnie
smilez im so in love w chai lek. sometimes he is so corny. just finished episode 5 and i wqs literally dying. soi thought he was gonna do something to her in their wedding chamber but he ended up telling about his brothers. oh gawd i wish i could understand everything. it is so hard to second guess qhat the converaation is about with knowing only a few words.

my poor joi, i wish they gave him a girl too lol

off to episode 6.

maybe piangkwan is a newbie actress.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
fun said:
smilez im so in love w chai lek. sometimes he is so corny. just finished episode 5 and i wqs literally dying. soi thought he was gonna do something to her in their wedding chamber but he ended up telling about his brothers. oh gawd i wish i could understand everything. it is so hard to second guess qhat the converaation is about with knowing only a few words.

my poor joi, i wish they gave him a girl too lol

off to episode 6.

maybe piangkwan is a newbie actress.

Maybe Joi will end up with Sineenoot? It seems that maybe Junta and Joi may be some type of noble themselves. I think Joi and Sineenoot would match with each other personality wise lol

fun said:
glad to see u in here tina. ot has been awhile.

Yes it has been awhile! School is over so I have time to indulge in lakorns lol. I've missed spazzzing over lakorns. I've started to feel empty now that only these last 2 Khun Chai's are left :(.

I love the brotherly bond between all the khun chai's lol. Every time they see each other hug! Lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
speaking of noot, thats what i thought too. she isnt exactly evil or rai-ish. maybe joi will change her lol but i would really pity him if he does end up w noot

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fun, eeeeeks I have yet to watch that part !!!! Im so excited to start on the newly subs since I, to dont want to second guess myself lol This part of the series is very fun to watch IMO hahaahah ! Hahaahah Lek is def corny which makes me LOL all the time and he cheeses after all his comments 5555 too cute and Soi would just dog him hahaah !

@tina, ouuuuu Joi and Noot would make a cute pair too since they both talk so much hahaah !

fun

Expired Sarnie
@smilez sorry didnt mean to spoil it for u.

for some reason i really like noot. she isnt overly annoying. just too clingy but then again her mother is part of her craziness.

fun

Expired Sarnie
just finished e 6. taew is one of the best when it comes to waterqorks. she made me weep like a baby. lol noot and joi is definitely gonna be a pair. they r so cute when he teases noot. i liteeally lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fun, it's all good :)

It's 2:11 am and I work at 9:30 am lol just finished watching the last part Minie uploaded :) hahaahahhaah lol at Soi scrubbing her hand against the rocks ><" she's too cute when she's shy :) KChaiLek teases his Soifah too much hahaahah his mmmm it's good face was freaking too adorable for words ! I swear I couldn't stop cheesing when I watched that part because he was damn too cuteeeee ! Cuteness overload tooo Joi's reaction to the Khao Tom was totally the opposite 555 lol when he tried lying to her.

I've shed my tears softly and slowly for this lakorn....Pohyai's love for Soifah is undeniable but his heart yearns for his son T_T huhuhuhu He now has to leave his beloved daughter to the crown god.....T_T I feel soooo bad for Joi na T_T He def loves HIS Soifah ><" and he's seeing changes from her. Sighs !!!

Can't wait for the next episodes. I really don't want KChaiLek to end loey ka :/

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
just finished e 6. taew is one of the best when it comes to waterqorks. she made me weep like a baby. lol noot and joi is definitely gonna be a pair. they r so cute when he teases noot. i liteeally lol
Ahhhhh raaw mai dai na. I shall go watch ep6 now. Well skim since I don't wanna spoil myself too much Hahha ! Eeeks Joi and Noot ><"