fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm glad Miniezmin is subbing again, but she is only having Khun Chai Lek public then after that she will make it private n sub Chai Pee on public for us and then  block it again. this Minie for all ur hard work.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
taew Issan is pretty good...Lek is really cute in here...love his beiber hair hahaha...n'k abusive I like it j/k haha

Taew is a good Crier ....the wedding so cute!...haha n'k holding a knife on the wedding nite

Poor Chut....Love my Chai PEE -- he is soo screwed

Now both the granny is on the case ; (  - Tell em Au....he's living proof of an un-willing to un- happy marriage

P: Next time don't go on a trip in the forest alone, invite me along too... haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thank you girls <3 I'm so ready for KCR whooohooo

Yahooooo I updated myself with her most recent uploads :) I am so happy Miniez decided to share KChaiLek with us again...I lost hope there for a hot minute T_T

Hahaahahhaah I cannot stop loling at KCPee 55555 I cry at his comments lol he's so freaking blunt too !!! And his older brothers are just there trying to tolerate the spoiled brat Noot ! Hahaah hahahahaha James Ma impresses me <3

Joi urieeee Joi, tummai nai kid baep nee ah urieeee Joi oh Joi !!! He confuses me since he likes both Soi and Janta...after reading some comments on YT, I feel sad for him too :( Joi is so funny by slipping out that he loves Janta...he is one dork along with KChaiLek haahaha !

I LOLED so much that my sister had to constantly ask me what's so funny and is KchaiRachanon that good ? Gahhhhh KChaiLek got himself a feisty one. She literally hits him every time they both see each other. LOL at Noot taking out the gun and shooting it. I lol so hard 55555 huhuhu I really don't want KChaiLek to end T_T but I really want to see how the story unfolds. :0

A lot of lakorns always mention about a mothers love for her child and how it is bigger than this world, in this lakorn, a fathers love for his child is as equal as the love of a mother T_T completely touching.....

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Wow close up kiss, they better not cut out the kiss scene .I love james ma but wish mint had her first onscreen kiss with mark

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Sorry, I'm a little lost. I am very confused with the whole long lost family thing. Is Chat Pohyai's long lost son or Khun Chai Anupan's son? Someone please help me out. Thanks :)

I loved the wedding ceremony, very different but very traditional and beautiful.

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Read all the parts of KCR on Manager. It ended on there already. Can't wait to see the end episodes when everything is known.

Looking forward to Khun Chai Ronapee sfm. My sister who rarely watches lakorns will be watching with me too. Cause she liked what she saw from the first teaser.
I hope they release the full version of the cover of the song in the 1st teaser too. I can't keep playing the 45 second cut of it over and over again. lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think chut mom is from the "tribe" ...that why poo yai thought he was so familiar...he has the case?with pix of her...I think it same women in the locket....I hate how both granny r being more forceful to forcing marriage. ..chai pee is soo screwed...can't wait to find out the ties chut and fah has...and o'course chai pee part...next week....coming fast

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
I think chut mom is from the "tribe" ...that why poo yai thought he was so familiar...he has the case?with pix of her...I think it same women in the locket....I hate how both granny r being more forceful to forcing marriage. ..chai pee is soo screwed...can't wait to find out the ties chut and fah has...and o'course chai pee part...next week....coming fast
Yes that's the same woman, the queen.
I wonder how Khun Chai Anupan and The Queen met !? Was he the one who saved her when she escaped with Chat to Bangkok !? Most likely. I wonder if it was one-sided love? The thought of the the queen loving another man while the King is hiding in jungles away from the Viang soldiers is so heartbreaking...well to me it is :(

I really love the Viang Culture. So beautiful...lol when KChaiLek put out his hand so Soi can put the ring on his finger...haahah this ain't no ordinary wedding na khun chai haahah so many funny moments :DDD

gracejen

sarNie Egg
They were friends. But he did love her. Sounded like they were friends for a really long time, like since they were young. His only real friend. And when she needed help before she died she went to him.
She left Chut (the Prince) for him to take care of. He knows who Chut really is and has the ring Soifah is looking for.

Reading the whole thing on Manager and good to know Noot isn't as bad as the other females in her family. She's annoying, but not evil and/or crazy like the others. coughMarathee&Rampacough lol :X

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Can't belive khun chai ronapee coming soon, it's so fast. 
Hope KCR has more than 12 eps like khun chai pawornruj cause i miss Chai Yai  and Maprang together so much and my Mint also :kiss2:

@gracejen : thanks for spoiler, I just hope Joi wil end up with Noot. They will be a funniest couple :D