bilitok

sarNie Egg
i wonder why KhunChai's father in the picture is not the same man as in the first episode?  i love the backhugging scene... it's swoon worthy.. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

bilitok

sarNie Egg
gracejen said:
YW for the spoilers. I love spoilers so I like to share when others want to know too. lol

This made me laugh. I screencaped and cropped it from episode 7. Watching it rn.

They're like drunk and teasing Rachanon and Soifah. Cause the two were
hugging.

this is one funny scene... 

Reactions: Iya

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol ALL guys are HAIRY...unless they wax it...which is fun...tried to do it on my b/f a few time and he scream bloody murder, It didn't help that I didn't know what I was doing...he had to get drunk 1st b4 I can wax it (which i'm  not good at doing) hahaha..quite entertaining though

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like guys w chest hair but when it is like a jungle no no NO!!! lol

james/chalida *im swooning right now

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ahahha N'k punches p'k....worth it though...he get to "hom"...I didn't realize that Chut was Top ....

lol the song "pop goes the weasel"

awww...the hug was sweet...connecting heart, hand/ring...haha all of them teasing them

haha My Chai Pee ....get up and look at Lek with a sympathetic face....Chai Lek...good luck and run away hahaha

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
spanky said:
wonder who's the other guys/grls....rampa not on the cover
the one on the left is pop he will be playing mint'half brother i think,then the girl  below him will be his love interest who will be playing mint's friend,then the other two are jern and jack.jack will james friend(i think he had an affair or he liked pienkwan which will led his girlfriend jern to ask ronapee to go and talk with pienkwan,i think thats when ronnapee and pienkwant met)rampa is bellow on a lil box

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
The word affair is a strong word considering I don't think piangkwan had an intimate relationship with chai pee friend...his friend probably admire her or secretly in love with her just one sided while as piangkwan thinks of him like a brother or friend..

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Sophia456 said:
The word affair is a strong word considering I don't think piangkwan had an intimate relationship with chai pee friend...his friend probably admire her or secretly in love with her just one sided while as piangkwan thinks of him like a brother or friend..
i think he had an one sided love for  pienkwan but in people's mind  meaning jern(his gf)thought it as an affair and i think in the larkon people wiil think like  that

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol really, Cannot imagine Khun Chai Pat and Yai to be drunk.

heathvee said:
credit tv magazine fb

These are just making me scream like crazy. Cannot wait for the air of first ep. 

I had a dream that I watched KCR already and Pliengkwam was on the wheelchair and chai PEE was trying to help her but she could do it herself because she was mad at him, lol I was then going to watch  ep6 teaser, but then i woke up from my dream. EEERRRGGG!!!!!!!!!

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Can't wait to see KC Ronnapee :)

Was so happy to see Khun Chai Pat with Krong Kaew...so touchy touchy I think I screamed...so sweet he missed his wife so much  :dance1:
I totally skipped until it I saw their part in today's episode...eeek I'm such a stalker LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Khun Chai Lek & Soifah are so cute! Love it when he let her put his arms around her. Heheheh.. This girl is falling for him. She looks like she afraid she might fall in love with him. She doesn't want to admit it. As for Khun Chai Lek, to me, I think he doesn't know that he's falling in love with Soifah. Hahahha... All he know is he like to tease her, he wants to protect her but he doesn't know he's in the process of falling in love with her. Haah.. He get all jealous when she is around Chat.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have mix feelings for episode 7. part of me loved it and the other, you guessed it, hate it.

Kaew gotten prettier, i like her makeup so much more in here. and by having bella on the same screen, i love how taew does not have any makeup on. to me taew looks prettier w minimal makeup, her eyes is beautiful big and round so kawaiiiii!!!

scenes that i love. the drunk boys haha i had to rewatch that part when chai yai head popped out first. love how chai lek doesnt mind getting pyscially abused. love how he just giggle- what a cute dork!!! although bomb is very stiff and.lacking as chai lek, i adore him to pieces. i literally died when chat asked soi to pour him coffee and with a blink of an eye, chai lek came out of nowhere to.snatch the cup of coffee when soi handed it to chat. and finally some chat/janta scene.

what i hate. leaving it for tmrw morning. my eyes is slowly shutting down as i force myself to type this lol

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I haven't been posting up in here for a while but wows, we have came so far and so long to finally soon to see the last series. Haha, we are some patience fans. Btw I'm enjoying it right now. Top is so fineeee!! He such a we we! But in the drama doesn't be like saifah ? Soon he gonna find out they are siblings right? Plus when they know they are like prince and princess? Lek and Saifah are super doper cute. Bomb acting has improve a bit. I feel like be might need to relex more but I do see him very attractive too. I'm like writing an essay or something? My bad. Lol. Mint and James ma look so cute together. When I saw the kiss photos my jaw laterally drop. But it's finally June and we going to see this one soon. Haha I see lots of emotions in this last one. I'm ready to watch the last one with my tissues box , my little fake knife when Esther characters makes me mad and when a rose. When mint throw that rose away I'm going to be like fine, I'll keep it. Lol omgggeshh ok I'll stop haha :D