SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
chalida's cover reminds me of this old thai lakorn called 'karakade'. Very pretty nang'ek, which is Tik K. lol

Looks interesting so far. Keeps me excited. keke school is over too. yay!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Taew's too funny lmao - sitting on the floor and don't know what to do now that she' in front of his elder .. laughing so hard b/c she said everyone loves her and now she's nervous about the whole thing .. Anyway, i love their hug <3!

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
im watching ep 7 without subs,i think chat is crushing on janta poor joi.loved the hug scene soo cute 

can someone translate what this snipnet  please :teary:

fanny

sarNie Adult
Oh no. I guess chai lek is better than chai pat that's why they are extending. Just like chai ruj they extended to 13 espiodes. I do enjoyed chai lek's part way better than chai pat though.

bilitok

sarNie Egg
WOW! 12 episodes... i am sooo glad...  :woot:  i am sure Chai Pee's story is exciting as well, just like the rest of the Jutatheps, and would be worth the wait, but for now, Chai Lek is totally engrossing and before i came here, i was wondering how they would wrap up the series considering that they two episodes left (Episode 10)... glad they are extending so all loose ends nicely tied.

fun

Expired Sarnie
love todays episode. i love soifah to pieces!!! she is one proud woman of her heritage and pride. i love how she admitted that she cheated when she regonized it was not her dessert she made. i love how she still speaking her in her native tongue. from all the girls so far, i admire soifah the most.

im so glad that this would end at 12, wishing it could hit 14. theres just so much going on that this can be completely a lakorn instead of a mini serial to a lakorn saga.

lifabonkq

sarNie Egg
lilyjoonki said:
This week is so awesome! I'm already happy with KrongKaew appearance but my happiness just rocketed because Khun Chai Ruj is coming back tomorrow!!!  :woot:
OMG, can't wait to see Khun Chai Ruj..... I love Pope. I prefer Khun Chai lek instead of Khun Chai Pat, but I love the way of the Khun Chai Pat scenes so romantic 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ugh! I hate that I have to wait until tomorrow! Then wait another week. I loved today's episode lol. The part where Chai Pee is like, "This is good, you get to have two wives, I'm jealous." and Khun Chai Lek's face "Don't be jealous! I only want one wife!" Khun Chai Pat and Kaew are so cute together. The way he grabbed for her hand when she brought the desserts for them to try. I wish Khun ya Oon were as understanding as Khun ya Aeit. 

Does anyone know what it was that Chat did to make Janta cry? I missed that part when I went to get a drink -.- 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OOOOOooo....sibling o.o...haven't watch the ep yet...so last ep is on the 14 but finish resolving on the 15 ....like how they did with the other parts

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If KChaiLek gets more episodes, I am absolutely fine with it !! Savoring every single moment of this part of the series <3

Updated up till ep.7. I am in love with the storyline !!! The love for their motherland and how the villagers escaped from the Viang soldiers is relatable to some of our parents background so I be sobbing while watching this part of the series. So heartfelt na.

LOL when the monkey socked the Liar in the eye ! Hahahahhaha KchaiLek said it was worth it haahahahahah I couldn't stop loling !!! So entertaining ! The drunkards were super cute teasing the newly wedded couple ;p It was def nice to see Joi getting along with Ha Sing Juththep :))))

Joi kaung Smilez, I feel so bad for him...he liked Soi but she got married, and he had feelings for Janta, but she's his sister T_T urie ! I def hope he gets with Noot ahaahha help straighten her mind out a bit...Joi<3

I had tears when the thai soldier helped the group from the Viang soldiers. Idk but that part got me T_T because everyone had each others back no matter what the circumstances they were in.

I seriously couldn't stop squealing when KChaiLek hugged his Soifah from the back. Oh whaaaaaat!? Soi didn't even push him back ya know. That ain't Soi at all ahahajahah it was a heart to heart talk between the pra'nangs which i found very beautiful....the way Chai Lek nuzzled his chin on her head was freaking cuteeeee...I squealed so much hahaah they looked so comfortable and relaxed in the scene....haahah Soi hella pushed him when she snapped back into reality 555

Now I can't wait to see when Soi meets the gmas !!!!!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I like the story here better than Chai Pat's story but Chai Pat is a better character. I didn't watch the first 2 so I can't compare there. I don't like how Chai Lek doesn't really speak up for Soi Fah to his grannies or how he doesn't shut Noot down. Chai Pat stood up to his grandmas and he didn't let the n'rai get away with anything. But maybe that's cause Kaew needs protecting but Soi Fah obviously wears the pants in this relationship. Her character overshadows his.

The storyline is much better though. Chai Pat's story was kind of shallow and didn't involve anything but their love story and annoying villlains. I like how this one is more than a love story. It's also about fighting for a country, parent/child relationships and the side characters are more developed and interesting.

And on a side note I like how Pat is so touchy feely with his wife. Nice touch by the director.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
REALLY?! Khun Chai Lek is going to be extend?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's just going to be extend for one episode. I guess, it's okay. I'm not even done with episode 8 yet. I have to go watch it. :D

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I have this app name "ละคร" (aka: Lakorns online) it tells u how many episode there is?

ex,

and click on one of those red boxes it will give u the entire script of the episode.

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
I like Khun Chai Lek story but sometime I feel like they make Soi too strong toward Chai Lek. I mean since she's at his house at lease be a little understanding toward Chai Lek action. Then be cute and charming toward the grandmas to win them over and strong toward Noot.

But then again I'm okay with the storyline as is.. :p