hippo

sarNie Adult
Yay!! Ronapee airs tonight!!

I'm excited to see how the whole series will end.

Taew's is awesome in this role....her speech and accent is so close to perfect, it's really good.

It sucks when you're watching a Lakorn then they start to Speke a language you don't understand (German, French) and you can't read the subs!!....sucks even more when there is a letter!! ..I always hope that they will do a voice over so I know what has been written....lol....just random mini rant.

So far I've liked the story of Khun Ratchanon the most, I like taew's character and buk joi....it's different to the past three too.
Bomb's acting still needs improvement. I know it's his first Lakorn and he is ok, but compared to other newbies in the series, both main and supporting cast (not including james ma yet) he has moments where he can be stiff or lose character, unless thats his style of acting and I just see it as stiff etc......time will help him get better, :).
Can't wait to see the ending. I really can't wait to see the grandmothers faces when they find out who she really is and if Sofiah and chai lek will be in thailand or her home country.

Hopefully ronapee will be able to maintain the high ratings....I think this one will be super dramatic.
I remember watching a clip and Chalida said don't cry.
And in on of the interview clips of P'nok they said we will get to see Mark from the first ep....hope it's true keep ur eyes open Mteamers ;)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
@Fantastic_27
I can't help but comment about your GIF. If I didn't watch it, I'd think she got mad cuz Mark stole her hamburger bite! Lol!!!
  I shall request a GIF sooner or later. I'll have to rewatch MM scenes first.

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Penelope said:
I just came back from Thailand last week, and James Jirayu is the talk of the town at the moment.  

Khun Chai Puttipat was also the hottest lakorn to watch too while I was at Thailand -- everybody in Thailand kept talking about it.

So HAPPY for James and Bella's sudden fame -- they're my favorite new couple from this series.
Awww really? I thought so but I wasn't sure...I'm jealous you were in Thailand :)

I too am happy for James and Bella! Jiranee all the way LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  Bye Bye Khun Chai Lek & Soifah. Tomorrow is the last half episode. Then Hello, to Khun Chai Ronnapee.

Agree, the ceremony scene was sad. :( 

Tomorrow, she will have to run after and look for Khun Chai Lek! Yay! :clap:  

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I'm like happy yet sad at the same time. 

I've been reading around, and it seems like James Ma is getting such bad press from Journalist. Calling him hungry for money already even though he's a newbie and such. However, I believe his manager Ae is too blame for news like that. Since he's new, isn't usually his manager making the arrangement and requests and such:mad: ugh so frustrating. 

I really do hope the press goes easy on him. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am going to miss Khun Chai Lek and Soifah :(. They were so cute together. Their relationship was one of my favorite and the scene where Soifah tells Khun Chai Lek, "We'll make it back, and we'll be together like before. I promise that I'll be good to you, and not hurt you unless it's necessary." and KCL is like "Until now and you still can't tell me you love me?" :) 

Excited for Khun Chai Ronnapee though, I am curious how this Taweprom and Juthathep marriage promise will end. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ppl r silly..they can distinguish that it's his manager not him...so quick to judge...jm has no power. ..esp. for a newbie. ...o'well comes with the territory as a public figure...can't wait to see it later when dootv post it

bilitok

sarNie Egg
looks like  there is no Khun Chai Yai and Maprang wedding... maybe its already implied that they got married when Maprang came back from England.. :(

I noticed that the 4 brothers have different wedding style so to speak, i am not sure about the description of each but i just noticed the difference from each one... 

Chai Ruj and Rasa - "traditional" (?) Thai wedding
Chai Pat and Kaew - Chinese inspired wedding
Chai Lek and Soifah - Isaan (?) wedding
Chai Pee and Mint (dont know her name in this series) - modern wedding 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
The openin I so cute. I loved it. Omg the brother n the wife scene for the opening was hella cute. Mostly Chai Ruj and Chai Patt. Chai Ruj has Ying tael in his arm n Chai Paat kissed Kaee.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow! Soo many things happened in one episode, it was hard to keep up. Already a crying scene for mint. I liked the ending scene though- James held up the feather and slightly smiled.
Ooo! Mor and Kwan are already going to see each other next ep!

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
i heard the last part is already depressing,my friend told me she feel like to punch some characters in this even the praek lol hope thai will like this coz im not into depressing films but will watch it for mint c

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like how they describe their "love" to pee

lol Yes you do kinda want to Punch Pee...not smooth at all my friend (insulting a grl like that)....I would throw away the flower as well...that a good indication of her personality...and not believe all the rumors your hear

The ppl are something else...they don't judge a person by getting to know them but by what other say? where's the logic in that? crazy..

I like their interaction...n'k is blunt and in his face

Feel bad for n'k T.T ...can't wait for the next ep..Pee wanna "test" n'k...

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I have high expectation for K.C. Ronnapee and ep 1 did really well fulfilling my expectation... the pace are good, the CG effects were awesome and the appearance of all brothers..  :woot: 

I can see Mint improved a lot since her first lakorn... I almost cry during her cried-scene :cry: Can't wait for tomorrow!  :weee: 

Regarding the news abt James Ma, I also believe he's not the one who decide the fees... Moreover we all know he's under Ae Supachai... from Mai Davika issue, it's not weird things like this happen :thumbdown: .. just feel bad for James Ma have to face harsh bashing from reporters... :no:

Oh not to forget.. MARK PRIN!!!! hahahahha  :thumbsup: