lovestar

sarNie Adult

cr applebehappy

i cant with this couple

cr mint_chalida
looks like they went to film for a show today. 
the last pic is too beautiful. i really like what they are both wearing

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I doubt Khun chai RONNAPEE rating are going to drop because there is still more to expect this weakened. Isn't Kwans dad play Khun Chai Dad. It's messed up how chat chai was in the photo of being the dad then it's someone else. Have u realize that chai chai reuses his cast. Like Kwans dad was ploy means dad in Tawan deard. Kwans friend is used as her assistant in NM3

fanny

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
I doubt Khun chai RONNAPEE rating are going to drop because there is still more to expect this weakened. Isn't Kwans dad play Khun Chai Dad. It's messed up how chat chai was in the photo of being the dad then it's someone else. Have u realize that chai chai reuses his cast. Like Kwans dad was ploy means dad in Tawan deard. Kwans friend is used as her assistant in NM3
I noticed Chatchai's picture instead of Kob Songsit which was their dad haha.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
fun said:
rating episode 10 of chai lek 15!!!! wow!!! now i hope all those people who said khun chai rachanon high rating were due to khun chai putipat. khun chai rachanon kept rising. im so proud that they proved mamy wrong. most shocking is that all episode of khjn chai rachanon were gigjer than theor ch7 ciompetor.
Wow that was high...usually ch. 3 lakorns are lower than ch. 7...Great job for the team... Thanks for sharing..Fun

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think all the nang rai, Rampa is the pretties and scary...but I like her...I would prefer her with Chai Pee if she is not too psycho...

fanny

sarNie Adult
I actually wanted Rampa play Kaew with Chai Puut. Esther is adorable very likable. I didn't watch Buang she pair up with Pope, I watched her in Pan Rai Prai Rak. She's very cute in there and her acting isn't bad as only her second lakorn. Her acting is better than most n'ek that already acted in their 2nd-3rd lakorn already. I want to see her as n'ek one day.

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know what Chalida next lakorn is.. That confirm already? I know, I know Chai Pee/mint is just barely starting and I'm asking about her next lakorn already.
I love this series but I just can't stand seeing JameM with Chalida. Nothing wrong with them or the storyline, you can say I'm jealous for Mark.. Lol yea I'm crazy hehehe. I miss my MTEAM! :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Almost finished with ep.2....
I'm enjoying the interactions between Kwan and pee !

Hahah he lied that he's a farmer's son ! Narak ah. I was like why would he do that ? -_- but after watching some more, I've realized he's also testing Kwan. I bet in the past, girls were chasing after him because he's one of the Jutathep Brothers. And from his experience with Chongco, he really wants to find someone who would love him as him, not because of his background status. And ofc he's curious and interested in Kwan because of all those rumors he heard ! Its like an adventure for him to find out himself if those rumors are really true. His little mission for Pim is done, yet he finds himself thinking of Kwan to the point where he shows up at her house lol this guy ;p

I am very impressed with James Ma. His acting is aweessomeee for a newbie and ESP since this is his first lakorn !!! I love his expressions and emotions :) :( :/ -_- :0 haahahaha Can't wait for his upcoming lakorns because I will surely follow behind his work :DD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
MiniLily said:
Anyone know what Chalida next lakorn is.. That confirm already? I know, I know Chai Pee/mint is just barely starting and I'm asking about her next lakorn already.
I love this series but I just can't stand seeing JameM with Chalida. Nothing wrong with them or the storyline, you can say I'm jealous for Mark.. Lol yea I'm crazy hehehe. I miss my MTEAM! :)
Awee gaaw kt M&M meuan gan (;

I'm loving JM ATM tho hahaha <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol @fanny. I initially wanted esther and james j too lol but im cool w bella. I just dont like the way shw smile sometimes.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sighs I feel bad for chai pee. He's lost when it comes to the world of LOVE...He knows how to help others when it comes to their love lives, however when it comes to his, he doesn't know what to do. True story lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
If the rating drop..o'well it happens...if it rise...good for the ppl....I'm glad I have a lakorb to enjoy

Matt prpr rating various ....I think it will varies like the rest of em....

I think the more the story unfold the more exciting it will get

lovestar

sarNie Adult
For some reason I feel like I'm falling head over heels for James Ma. He's just so cute and adorable! I love how he's quiet in nature but eventually shows his true colors to people he is close with. I guess it's as if he has two personalities.
I think star chat is airing now

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yay. 
Those pictures of James Ma and Mint are too cute for words. 
And I agree, with the subtitles, it makes it so much easier to understand the pace and follow the story. 

I agreed with everything said about why Chai Pee is doing what he is. It's understandable, considering he honestly wants an honest girl with good intentions that doesn't involve going or wanting to marry his money and such. 

Kwan just shows that she has her own issues and job to worry about that, she doesn't care enough to know who this Chai Pee is. Status is of no importance because to her, everything needs to be worked for. I sense lots of anger once she finds out the truth eventually.