Yaam

sarNie Adult
What is the story with Kwan's aunt/mom? The marriage scene flashback where the husband slept with another woman when he was married to Kwan's aunt/...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
The story was that her aunt was married to a man she loved but he cheated on her. Kwans mom had the same love life but Kwans dad still love Kwan mom unlike her aunt because her aunts husband didnt come back for her like Kwans father

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Man. Men and cheating. Do they get lonely THAT fast? My goodness. If I had a son, I would teach him to respect women, be a gentleman. Or to be a suparburoot. ;) Anyways, I'd teach him all my wisdom, know the right and wrong, tell him not to be a cheater, have only one heart and one love.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep 3 and things are starting to move but I feel like their love is processing in such a strange way. Especially in the last few mins of the ep, I feel like they just cut and paste the scene because for some reason, they just ended up at the river dock and bam! Ronapee starts confessing that he misses her and that he will make Kwan love him. I just thought it was so sudden.

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
fantastic_27 said:
Yes because chai pee said that he must been one of her man she sleeps with so she tells him that that's her dad .
Thx for the reply...I understand some words but not alot :wink:

fanny

sarNie Adult
Episode 3 is getting better. Haha funny how chai pee tried to call the brothers and none of them wants to help him. I wish Piangkwan's friend is someone who is more prettier or cute looking. Pop is too tall for her. She looks funny when tried to act tought. This last part beside MINT, ESTHER, POP, and JAMES none of the other characters look pretty or cute. The story are getting better, but it's weird it's seem like I'm watching another lakorn not part of the series. Anyways, I like Piangkwan she may be poor, but she's not weak and she wont accept anything from anyone easily. I like how she fought back with that bad girl.

hippo

sarNie Adult
lin88 said:
Isn't the little boy the aunts child?
yep the little boy, is the aunt's child.
he is quite a good actor and so cute, being the man of the house, having to protect all the women. 
he is Mew Lalitta's oldest son and Mom Yah's grandson. =D
it's in his blood =D

so basically Piengkwan's family has a bad history, when it comes to love, they all have had bad experiences...except the grandmother accepted what happened to her but Piengkwan's mother and aunt wouldn't put up with the men and choose to live on their own and be single mum's. 
that's why she told Ronapee that she has chosen not to love anyone because she does not want to be hurt in that way.
her dad was already married (arranged marriage) and had a son, her mother had no idea, but when she found out she left him...the dad was searching for them and he couldn't break it off with his first wife because it wasn't her fault and her father was a very honorable man...but he truly did love piengkwan's mother....did you guys know that the actors playing her parents are actually married in real life...lol.
anyway it is going to be Hell for Ronapee, when Piengkwan finds out who he really is, coz she hates lairs (that's what her dad did to her mum).
but like his brothers said, he should just tell her the truth. 

when i saw james Ji and Chalida in a scene together, i was so happy....one day in the future, they shall meet. one day.....

wonder what they have for us tonight and when Rampa find out. 

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Personally, I think the person playing Piangkwan's friend is pretty. 
I saw her play in Wier and Min's lakorn as Min's best friend and she was really pretty in there. 
I think it's just the fact that they have her quite plain in here because she has this fiesty and tomboy like attitude that you may not see her physical beauty yet. If you pay attention to the lakorn, the best friend is the daughter of a father who trains boxers or something of that sort, and you see them training alongside them and such hence her strong and fighting personality to protect her bestfriend Kwan. 

As for the love stories of Kwan's ladies in her life, it's really sad and obviously that may be why she doesn't want anything to do with rich men too. 

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
I liked the part when Pee sees Pop sitting in front of him n making faces

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pee is fslling in love. ..it's been mentioned many times....he was afraid. .like Yai said...so it wasn't out of the blue

hippo

sarNie Adult
Yay...the cute pee is back....so cute when he ate all the soup she made and when he asked for a smile from her.
Tomorrows ep I think she may just open up a little more to him :D

Preem and great were so cute in today's ep. I missed preens character, I like how she is quite close to all the brothers and talks to them really straightforward. I love how all the couples are involved in this one.

Today, rampaa also mentioned that p chai Yai is suppose to be getting married at the end or the start of the year, can't remember.

I liked the scene when he went to save her tooo....when she started sobbing and then cried....it was a really good scene. She played it really well.

Now I can't wait for tomorrow's ep.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
You can't blame Kwan for be so closed up to Pee. 

Her mom and aunt's experience with love and then the moment she starts liking or thinking of him in a positive perspective, Pee does something or thinks something stupid without asking her, and just makes assumptions making her seem like a dirty girl when she really isn't. wouldn't any sane girl in that situation make you want to close the guy off??? 

Pee needs to be smarter when it comes to Kwan...one moment he's a jealous assuming mess then the next he's all sweet and caring. 

fanny

sarNie Adult
WeirFany said:
Personally, I think the person playing Piangkwan's friend is pretty. 
I saw her play in Wier and Min's lakorn as Min's best friend and she was really pretty in there. 
I think it's just the fact that they have her quite plain in here because she has this fiesty and tomboy like attitude that you may not see her physical beauty yet. If you pay attention to the lakorn, the best friend is the daughter of a father who trains boxers or something of that sort, and you see them training alongside them and such hence her strong and fighting personality to protect her bestfriend Kwan. 

As for the love stories of Kwan's ladies in her life, it's really sad and obviously that may be why she doesn't want anything to do with rich men too. 
I thought kwan's friend is ch.3 actress I could be wrong because I Hardly watch ch.7 lakorn. Anyways, I saw her in many lakorn, but never find her pretty in my eyes or cute she just my opinion.