spanky

sarNie OldFart
his granny FORCE it upon him....he tried to refuse.... Scarf -his duty....he took it off after he realize it when she mention it....but Kwan his real love...

LMAO - I want to punch some1

LOVE her bro - hahaha...he's gonna make Pee  jealous rage....

When n'k was n'rai and p'k was leaving bar to drop her off...they made me think of Booney and Clyde hahah

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
spanky said:
his granny FORCE it upon him....he tried to refuse.... Scarf -his duty....he took it off after he realize it when she mention it....but Kwan his real love...

LMAO - I want to punch some1

LOVE her bro - hahaha...he's gonna make Pee  jealous rage....

When n'k was n'rai and p'k was leaving bar to drop her off...they made me think of Booney and Clyde hahah
Hahaha Yes P'Aut knows Kwan and Pee have something, and he can tell that he is jealous so he is doing it to make him jealous. I love Pop so funny, and cute.

Jern (Play's Pim) is very pretty, but I then looked her up on Wiki Asianfuse she is at least 27 years old, What the hell!! She looks like a 18 year old women in Khun Chai Pee because she looks very young and I didn't even think she was married in the real life because she look so YOUNG!!!, but she is very pretty, and beautiful.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yup...she will rub it in nk face...but even w/o rampa...pee secret would have back her off from him

Pee has his secret...grannys and rampa against him

-.- haha rampa "claim" pee...dude you don't own ppl...he doesn't like you...

fun

Expired Sarnie
what 27?!!! she looks abojt the same age as yaya, chalida and kim generation.

and yes i love khun aut. he is such a tease. he knows what he is doing and im grateful for that. keep makin chai phee jelly :)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Omg!

So finally got off work, and just catching up with the unsubbed ep.6

Did anyone's heart beat fast at all during his hero act to go save his woman, Kwan?
Omg, I was like smiling but worried at the same time. 
Like....dang Pee, you just earned yourselves numerous points for that but lost some more with the scarf. 

But again...James Ma won me over all over again with his act to go save his woman. 

And lolssss...did anyone else laugh that he's jealous of his own possible future "half-brother-inlaw"?? 

It's nice that, Kwan's allowing Aut to get closer and opening up to him  more bit by bit. 

Am I the only one who finds the guy who plays Aut...good looking? Gosh, he's really actually quite  handsome. Perhaps, it's his character that I'm liking which is why I'm finding him more and more handsome each episode he shows up in. I mean, he treats Kwan like he's been around her as an older brother all her life. He keeps trying to get closer to him because he's lonely and always wanted a younger sibling. 
He's so loving and caring towards her, abiding by her wishes to not let noise out about their true relationship. 

His gentle smile and tall self. Goshh...definitely a swoon-worthy type of a guy. A patient man with a loving heart. 

As for Yodyot...or however you spell it...how sad is it that, he had to see Kwan act bad to realize the good woman he had. But then again, I guess his fiance has always been the type to be quiet and let things go, that when he shes her standing up for him, and actually showing emotions more than just her soft side...he liked it. 

gracejen

sarNie Egg
James Ma does action scenes pretty well.
The dream scene was pretty to look at. When I saw the pics posted, (ie like the one in my sig) before KCR aired, I wondered what it was about. Didn't think it would be a dream scene. lol

Just read part 10 and that one man who loves Kwan's mom is so crazy. Like he is ridiculous. I really don't get his motivation. Dude needs to move on already. Napa don't love you, man. Stop kidnapping people, crazy dude.

Kwan's love really did seem to bring Ronnapee ~back to life. He just was not waking up after his surgery, but then he heard Kwan when she went to visit him. Heard her telling him she loved him and her crying. That brought him out of his sleep.

Utt finally told Ronnapee he was Kwan's brother too.

Can't wait to read the last part. 1 more part and KCR will end @ 11 on Manager's website.

Edit
I'm wondering if Ronnapee's part will end @ maybe 12 though. Since I'm re-reading the parts now and stuff that's going to happen tomorrow in episode 7 happened in part 6 on Manager.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nice

Rampa and the old man crzy....haha they want to claim and dominate....no real reason...just psycho. ...o hope to see grate and pream marry

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nice

Rampa and the old man crzy....haha they want to claim and dominate....no real reason...just psycho. ...o hope to see grate and pream marry

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@weirfany, he's very handsome !!! I liked him ever since watching his lakorn with Margie...he has a very nice smile (;

I skimmed watched ep6 hahaahah but I fully watched Aut and Phee's part ! 55555 it was entertaining !!! Hahahaha ! I'm glad I watched that part because it made my night ! Phee is so cute when he's jealous ! This guy is like an angry bird 555 Phee you'll def see Aut when you hurt Khwan and we'll get to see some of that tomorrow morning lol can't wait for ep7. Aut is over-protective as an older brother and Phee is mistakening it as him wooing her :p hahaha Phee made it clear to Khwan that she is his woman yet she tells Aut he's only a close friend. Ouchhhh ! If Phee had heard that, he would've kicked some shrubs and hopped on his friend's motorcycle lol Aiigooo my heart did hurt seeing Phee witnessing Aut and Khwan's sibling bond-that scene was freakingggg cuteeee tho- Aut don't test Phee's patience because this guy would beat you up for his woman ! (; oh yhea, seems like Khwan is also doing this on purpose ? She must enjoy seeing him jealous. Give him a break will ya ? He's been through life and death for you hahaha !

Another thing, Aut is from the city....and the Five Jutathep Lions are famous...Hrmmm he doesn't recognize Khun Chai Ronnapee ?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
@Weirfany I find Khun Aut handsome as well. He has a very beautiful smile. It's interesting that though Khun Aut is from the city, he doesn't recognize Chai Pee. Could it be that he's heard of them, but never seen them before? I still haven't watched episode 6 yet, but Chai Pee getting jealous? That is awesome....lol. I can't wait to see more of Kwan and Aut's sibling relationship grow.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
sweetie-dara said:
@Weirfany I find Khun Aut handsome as well. He has a very beautiful smile. It's interesting that though Khun Aut is from the city, he doesn't recognize Chai Pee. Could it be that he's heard of them, but never seen them before? I still haven't watched episode 6 yet, but Chai Pee getting jealous? That is awesome....lol. I can't wait to see more of Kwan and Aut's sibling relationship grow.

yes, i was thinking that too. 

i mean, isn't Khun Aut's father, even of a higher status...I remember reading I think? 

they're probably not from the same city or area either, so like what you said, maybe he's heard of them but not seen them. Or too busy finding his younger sister and such to worry about the 5 lions. haha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He's not. ..he's from the country side...he said to pk? Nk? He doesn't get a chance to come to The city and help kwan...and b4 that he was learning over seas..?...beside...he's a guy...they don't follow other guys news...celebrity. ..not really their interest

They are base in chaing mai?? Kwan mom escape to the city to get away from the husband....

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Pop is very handsome, but to me the handsome Thai actor I ever know of is Boy Pakorn!!! He has this handsomeness that no other actors have. Lol when James fight he doesn't look tired at all. He looks calm, but when he got shot he was becoming tired because of his hurt arm.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I'm glad this part will have 11 episodes. This is probably the only part of all the Khun Chai, that p'ek got to show his love to n'ek the most. P'ek show n'ek his love for her is BIG and he is very protective of his woman.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes the only series that ever showed love, like before they were jumping off chai pee was like "No matter what you must go with me, I love you." Omfg this episode was amazing. I like Ying Taew and ThanChai Ruj's part was so cute. Trrw is when Rampa introduces her to who P'Pee really is. Damn this is just like Chai Ruj, Ying Taew didn't want Chai Ruj to know who she is, and chai pee doesn't want Kwan know who he is. Omg!!!! It's almost there wedding then the KISS! Omfg. Tbh Chai pee shows a lot of emotional/Anger/love to Kwan and his brothers. I can tell Chai Yai doesn't even want Rampa as a sister-in-law. No one wants Rampa, mostly Kaew, she's being put down by her. Pls at least she's a family member unlike u. Ugh! Can't wait for trrw!!! In the preview I can see him mouth her name "Piengkwan" this is where they get hurt the most. And then episode ten where he was up in the hospital!!!! I really want to see the part where Ya Oon goes to jail and when the other grandma is in the hospital. Next episode is where Chai pat kisses Kaew at the table!!!!