p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Did some skimming since I'm busy today....Sia Peng is one dirtayyy director ! Yuck...lol when Khwan hit him....

Phee and Khwan's love has so many obstacles...so many obstacles to see how strong their love will be...before they jumped into the water, Phee asked her if she trusts him and that he will not let her be in danger, you have to go with me, I love you.......ahhhhhhh Ronnapee has stolen my heart completely.

Ronnapee is def my favorite pra'ek.....eeeeksksksks heheeh !

I really can't wait to fully watch ep.6 and 7. Tomorrows episode will send me to the hospital with a broken heart T_T mai ow na :(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
He's not. ..he's from the country side...he said to pk? Nk? He doesn't get a chance to come to The city and help kwan...and b4 that he was learning over seas..?...beside...he's a guy...they don't follow other guys news...celebrity. ..not really their interest

They are base in chaing mai?? Kwan mom escape to the city to get away from the husband....
How did I miss that!? Hrmmm thanks for the clarification (;

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
gracejen said:
James Ma does action scenes pretty well.
The dream scene was pretty to look at. When I saw the pics posted, (ie like the one in my sig) before KCR aired, I wondered what it was about. Didn't think it would be a dream scene. lol

Just read part 10 and that one man who loves Kwan's mom is so crazy. Like he is ridiculous. I really don't get his motivation. Dude needs to move on already. Napa don't love you, man. Stop kidnapping people, crazy dude.

Kwan's love really did seem to bring Ronnapee ~back to life. He just was not waking up after his surgery, but then he heard Kwan when she went to visit him. Heard her telling him she loved him and her crying. That brought him out of his sleep.

Utt finally told Ronnapee he was Kwan's brother too.

Can't wait to read the last part. 1 more part and KCR will end @ 11 on Manager's website.
Yea I the pictures I didn't think it was a dream, but when it appeared on tv, it was a dream because he hans't even introduced her to his family yet. OMFG the spoiler got me dreaming in the inside. To bad episode 10 is next week!! EEERRRGGG!!! Kwan ruk Pee. Lucky that Ya Oon and them weren't there because they will forbid her from seeing him and he will be in coma forever. He will be awaking by the sound of a nang'fah's voice. 555+

fun

Expired Sarnie
chai phee euy chai phee. u lose 10 brownie points but gain back 100 points like nothing happened. i love p'aut, but be careful boy. when u were trying to make chai phee jealous u were at the same time creating trouble 4 urself. theres feisty jun watching ur every move.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
kwan - no matter what ppl don't like liar for whatever reason

- Ms.Kwan you also lied about ur Bro....tsk tsk...

Aut and Jun r soo adorable...he has a goofy cute smile

Prah-note and the lil grl is soo cute...

-.- Damn the granny is harsh...asking Yai to help...ok Yai you guys are happy w/your true love and screw up the "deal" ...now you need to break your bothers happiness....

Damn Pee is strong giving kwan a piggy /1 hand ...he makes me blush when  he looks @ her and the stuff he says

can't wait for sun ep....she's gonna find out ...ahhhhh

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So, got back from a family trip today and just finished watching ep.7. 

Omg...Chai Pee would be losing points and then....he protects Kwan and he wins me over all over again. Gosh, he fits this hero role so gooooood. And omg, he made it seem so effortless carrying her, one handed on his back. 

Sia Pang or however you spell it, is such a dirty creep. Someone put in him in jail please. Shoot off his *little friend* man. Hahaha. 
But on a more serious note, I enjoyed this episode. 

As for P'Aut....he needs to remember that Jun doesn't know his true relationship with Kwan either, so he needs to remember that he can't win her over if he's helping scheme to make his little sister's pursuer jealous. But I do love that, he's truly looking out for her when it comes to Chai Pee...wanting almost test this man. 

As for the preview...omg, my heart is going to break. I swear, the tears are going to follow soon once the truth is all revealed. It's almost like all the physical hardships they had gone through together will mean nothing no more, now that he isn't just Chai Pee from the Air Force but Chai Pee  the youngest of the Jutathep brothers with high social status and with a "fiance". And I think everyone is dying to see, Chai Pee's tears...we all know it'll be sad and heartbreaking, but I think us fans all want to see his crying scene simply because he looks so dang cute, crying in that one scene. It seems like for that scene, she may have decided to cut off ties with him or something because doesn't he have his airforce ring back on his finger???

This definitely is my favorite from the series. Maybe it's being biased (most likely lols). But being a fan of action and romance, this is the perfect combo. It combines, all the heartbreaks love has to offer in any typical thai lakorn and all the action on top of that. Plus out of all the brothers, I agree with what's been said, even though the lakorn started off slow, it definitely makes up for with the abundance of times Chai Pee has proclaimed his love and dedication to his woman, Kwan. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@spanky, ongngmmgmm haahaha I just noticed that he gave her a piggy with one hand after you mentioned it 55555 I was all into looking at him holding her hand in one hand that I didn't even think about that haahaha ! Hilarious ! Ouweeee he's strong ;p

@weirfany, I just squealed at your comments haahah ! Super true about KCR being the perfect combo of action and romance. I am a fan of both too ! Eeeeks ! I cannot wait until tomorrow. Waking early to watch it before work starts. I'ma go to work depress 5555 hopefully the cliff hanger don't kill us hahaah make us wait another week with anxiety ! KCR ends next week ? Am I right ?? I'ma cry

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
James is strong, he carries her with one arm. She either he's just strong of she's just very light. Out of all I think Chai Pee is the strongest one.. Dude this dude can take down so many people. I mean he put up almost all the guys the kidnnaped Kwan, and then he ran away from men's shooting gun, and didn't even get shot once. The only person her lost to was Yod because he knew he will beat the crap out of him, and there friends since college days. He wouldn't dare to hit Yod. Ronnapee is by far the strongest man and most childish. Having to watch Chai Pee I have learned a lot about his character, he's sweet, nice, thoughtful, very helpful man, and generous, and so babyish when it comes to the elderly. RUK CHAI PEE TEE SOOT!!! 

The way P'Nok made james character strong is very nice, it makes the drama more dramatic. 555+ James Ma was always a fan of p'Nok's lakorn, and now he gets to work with him. Hahahaa

fun

Expired Sarnie
i gotta give it to nok. he is like a chalida to me. a while back i mentioned nok needs to explore other genre beside action bc follwing his work since tawan duerd, he lack the romance part. but now im eating up my words. this is chalk full of romance (coming from pra ek). i have a feeling he could possibly do prissana justice :)

i think khun chai ronapee and khun chai rachanon are at a tie for me. how it will end will determine which one i like better.

fannychen

sarNie Egg
สัปดาห์หน้า ถึงเวลาต้องลาจอแล้วครับ จาก "สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ" จนกว่าจะพบกับซีรี่ย์ ชุดใหม่ที่จะมาครองใจแฟนๆๆช่อง 3 ติดตามละครทุกเรื่องของช่อง 3 นะครับ รักทุกคน จากห้าสิงห์จุฑาเทพ
CAN SOMEONE HELP TO TRANS ENG FOR THIS?THANK YOU

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fannychen said:
สัปดาห์หน้า ถึงเวลาต้องลาจอแล้วครับ จาก "สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ" จนกว่าจะพบกับซีรี่ย์ ชุดใหม่ที่จะมาครองใจแฟนๆๆช่อง 3 ติดตามละครทุกเรื่องของช่อง 3 นะครับ รักทุกคน จากห้าสิงห์จุฑาเทพ
CAN SOMEONE HELP TO TRANS ENG FOR THIS?THANK YOU
Something about next week the Suparburoot Juththep Gentle Men (3 of them) will do this thing