LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
fannychen said:
สัปดาห์หน้า ถึงเวลาต้องลาจอแล้วครับ จาก "สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ" จนกว่าจะพบกับซีรี่ย์ ชุดใหม่ที่จะมาครองใจแฟนๆๆช่อง 3 ติดตามละครทุกเรื่องของช่อง 3 นะครับ รักทุกคน จากห้าสิงห์จุฑาเทพ
CAN SOMEONE HELP TO TRANS ENG FOR THIS?THANK YOU

Basically it said next week will be the last week of Suparburoot Jutathep, and it seem like Ch3 will have another series coming up.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Episode was the best... Omg I didn't even want to watch it, for th first time never in my life have I watch a drama that when the nang'ek knew who he was and he ran after her. Most likely the Pra'Ek will jut stay still in his spot, which I did expect. I didn't think Pee would go after her, but he did!!! Damn. It was a bad way of telling him who he really was to her. And she had to bow to him, but he couldn't Stand to look at her!!!!! Trrw ep 9 COME AGAIN ALREADY FRIDAY!!!! JULY 4, Hmong Tournament hahahah!!! I will be busy and might now catch up I'm going bump tubing instead!!!

Out of all series I think the grandmas were fine with everyone accept Kaew and Kwan because they don't really have a name, well mint does, but she is still poor, but they soon had to accept them. I think accepting Soifah was good knowing that she's a princess YES they will accept her. I can understand that her status is beyond The Khun Chai's.

greenbamboo

sarNie Egg
omg, the scene when Kwan knows about Chai Pee's identification, i start to cry a lot :(
Im so amazed with Chalida's acting skill, want to cry but smile instead of crying :(((((( 

hippo

sarNie Adult
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:
saddest ep ever!!!!

it was sad when and how she found out who he was and when she had to 'wai' them all....i think the saddest part was when she said to him that..."since the day i was born i have never ever felt this low in my life!" :lmao: ...i just wanted to give her a huge hug!
it was sad that when the brothers and wives were all together, they couldn't do anything to help. 
when she got to Chai Pat....you could tell that he felt really bad.
i didn't feel sorry for Chai Pee, because he did it to himself ! :smack: .....now for more drama and tears to come!
Chalida was AWESOME TODAY!

as for Rampa and her Dad... :numchuck:  :numchuck:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant: ....FAKE! grrrrrrr

why did they have to make this the last ep of the week?!?!....friday is a long way a way. 

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
Why it is so sad?!!! I never cry this much when I was a sad scene T_T

this pic bright me up a little bit, just little

cr: as tagged

hippo

sarNie Adult
hrrmmm....i wonder what Mom Yah Eed is going to do now...and what she actually thought about the plan...
she didn't say much, but judging from her face, it seemed like  she has more to say. 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I officially hate Rampa to the core!!!  :rant:  I still haven't hate her but I do today!!!  Gosh..the method she used today is just so mean and cruel. I cried so hard during the Ram scene. A standing ovation for Mint Chalida. She really improved a lot in acting. I just felt her. It just so heartbreaking to see what she had to gone through.     :teary: 

James Ma just killed it. This is his debut lakorn and he did so well. He totally rock it.. :rockon: James Ma got a place in my P'ek list already  :wub: 

AAAAARRRGGHHHHHH...... I need friday NOW!!!!!!!!!!!   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMFG I really want to see this part. He is such a good cryer he makes everything cute. RIGHT NOW HE IS MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE PRA'EK, HE STOLE MY HEART INTO LOVING HIM NOW!!!!! JAMES MA & MARK PRIN FOREVER!!!! WHERE IS MARK IN KCR. Was that all this scene's just 2.

Dying to see this part soon!

Subbed song:
http://youtu.be/IhiCsz-4Q3w

After this series is done, I'm going to be so sad because u get so attacked to the drama that it becomes a addicting thing. UGH I'll miss all the brothers and dramas.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida's IG reached more than 1000 comments for the first time after the dance scene // moment of revelation. Lol. She's receiving so many compliments. I have to hurry up and watch this scene just to see how much she's stepped up in her game.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay fri & sat episode was sweet and cute but today episode is so sad...Yai Oon and Rampa and her daddy is so curl! I felt Kwan pain...Pee heart shatter tat moment when Kwan appear on da stage and twice when she ahead of him, on her knees getting her prize...sad...sad! I was crying with Kwan...i pity her so much...it like she felt she being fool :cry:

Side note: Mint did a wonderful jobs in this scene...i Loved it! She now on my list of best crier!!! She improve so much!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

Agreed Mintwix hahaha. Mint is improving a lot from what I see. Out of all character she played I think I enjoyed Ploykwan because she was tough. This character she play is nice and it's more like her, but Kwan is a very emotional person and sad.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Sweet_09 said:
Okay fri & sat episode was sweet and cute but today episode is so sad...Yai Oon and Rampa and her daddy is so curl! I felt Kwan pain...Pee heart shatter tat moment when Kwan appear on da stage and twice when she ahead of him, on her knees getting her prize...sad...sad! I was crying with Kwan...i pity her so much...it like she felt she being fool :cry:

Side note: Mint did a wonderful jobs in this scene...i Loved it! She now on my list of best crier!!! She improve so much!!!
I mean I didn't cry I was just shocked. It was really sad when she had to BOW to PEE because out of the blue he was just a farmer from Pijit and the next day you see yourself bowing to a Palace person.!!!! I loved it when he didn't care and just gave in to her and was like "KWAN" and chased afar her. OWww Firiday Cannot wait until friday eekkk lao. Sweet_09 where have you been.! I Missed u.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^i been around just didnt log in and comment hehehe. Lat two days episode was sweet but end use view with a heartbroken episode and than more coming next week :no:

I love da way da bros and da in law r trying to find a way to help their little bros, Pee!

Tat da pic i see and im so proud of Mint! So much like and so much comment...so proud of her :D