simplysweet

Simplysweet
Omg...todays ep was so good I had to come post my two cents of how well Chalida did in ep 8!!!!! Chalida has really improved in acting.

The ram scene was done so well, I cried with kwan everytime she cried.. :(

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahaha I found so much pictures just reading the episodes:

Chai Ruj and Ying Taew are so cute.

Chai Lek and Soi Fah

And for ALL THE JiRanne lovers (Including me)

P'Nok gave this couple the most sweet scenes ever because he knows how much fans loved them in Chai Pat.

Reactions: Iya

fanny

sarNie Adult
Chalida did an awesome job on the dance scene. You can tell that she wants to cry, but she have to hold it. The sad part that she has to knee down to Chai Pee. James Ma also did an awesome job too. He was shock to see Kwan. I love his facial expression when he sees Kwan was the dancer. The whole dancing scene was well done by Chalida and James.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@minttwix thanks for telling us :) Applause to Chalida for her beautiful acting during the Ram scene. She has really improved from her previous lakorns. She def took her crying to the next level <3 I'm at work all dumbfounded and depressed thinking about KCR. This episode has left such an impact on me I can't even think. Haahaha ! I am in love with Chai Pee. He and Akkanee(Fai) share similar traits. They'll do anything for their beloved. Plus they both are hotheads :) James Ma is def my favorite actor at the moment *eeeeekksksksks. I'm so amazed by his acting skills, highly impressed ❤❤❤❤❤ impressed jing jing :D

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I guess P'Nok is good at directing/producing romance genres. Haven't watched today's episode yet due to writing stories but how is it so far guys?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wont b home next weekend : ( but i still want fri to come soon. i love today's episode- bittersweet. i applaud chai phee, i didnt even hate him in today's episode. i love how he went on his knee when kwan wai him amd loved it even more when he chased after her. he didnt give a shit about the high ranking people around him!!!

chalida did that ram scene beautifully. that moment of confusion, sadness, and having to keep smiling- very professional of kwan to finish her performance w a smile.

i will never understand yaa oon. just like everyone else she goes back to square 1 and she is proud to be a palace person. she is so low beyond the point of low. i just somehow wish the jutathep would lose all their fortune. lets see how the yaas will live their life. yaa oon is so rotten that i cant ever forgive her. this will be the 5th time and yet she has not learn her lesson. you dont look down the poor!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fun, agreeeed ! How did i forget about that part :/ My heart was beating so fast when he got on his knees and when kwan pulled the necklace with the ring off and laid it on the floooorrr huhuhuhu I didn't know if I was able to take it. Lol Chai Pee<3 Im in love ya lol haah I'm so sad I literally work all week so I won't be able to watch any episodes thoroughly. I'll be on vacation when the last episodes air :eek:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yay, so I got back from work and finally caught up with the latest episode. 

And I must say, my heart was not prepared for the heartache even though I was expecting it. Gosh, Grandma Oon and Rampa are so cruel. I still don't get why Grandma Oon is so obsessive and crazy about making sure the promise between the two families is done. I mean after 3 failed attempts, you'd think she'd stop. She makes me so mad. Ugh, as for Rampa...I swear Esther plays this N'rai role superbly because I hate Rampa so much. But I'm not a fan of her crying scenes...idk why. 

Anyways, 
my heart breaks for the two lovers. I guess, it's good that Kwan never said "I love you" to Chai Pee yet. Chai Pee has said numerous time, and I think she's come to accept their progressing relationship, but seriously her heart must've been torn apart at the revelation. On top of that, I would've felt humiliated if I was her. To fall for this heroic guy, hiding his true identity, to only find out in such a manner when you go perform for him and his family along with his declared fiance. Not only the performance, but the fact that she had to thank them personally and receive her "money"/"prizes" from them individually is simply heartwrenching. Whoever says Chalida has not improved as an actress, has definitely not been following her work. 

And whoever says James Ma, is a bad actor, clearly has no eyes. He portrays Chai Pee so dang good. I just wish he had told her, himself...that would've saved us so much more heartache. But of course, their love is destined to be tested more than his brothers for he is the last one who could fulfill that promise. He has a lot on his shoulders. 

I'm bracing my heart for more tears and heartbreak. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
OMG!!!! I haven't even watched episode 8 yet, and reading your comments already makes me teary. I almost cried at work reading your comments about the ram scene with Piengkwan and Chai Pee. I am so going to cry a river when I watch it :cry1: My heart is already breaking last night when I saw the pics on Instagram. I need to catch up.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
OMG I fucken cried at the scene where she was about to leave the palace and pee stopped her. You can tell she got into character when she was yelling and confronting him outside the palace. Before ya oon came and intrude!!
Mint is sooooo DAAMMM GOODD!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i didnt find james ma good looking until mj aired. but after khun chai ronnapee, it is confirmed, he is so damn attractive.

what hurts the most is that her mother went thru the same exact thing and she has told chai phee about her family affair only. its just so so sad.

i think i read a few pages back that kwan also lied about p'aut. she had never accepted him as a brother only as a peun sanae so technically she didnt lie haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
i didnt find james ma good looking until mj aired. but after khun chai ronnapee, it is confirmed, he is so damn attractive.

what hurts the most is that her mother went thru the same exact thing and she has told chai phee about her family affair only. its just so so sad.

i think i read a few pages back that kwan also lied about p'aut. she had never accepted him as a brother only as a peun sanae so technically she didnt lie haha

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
sweetie-dara said:
OMG!!!! I haven't even watched episode 8 yet, and reading your comments already makes me teary. I almost cried at work reading your comments about the ram scene with Piengkwan and Chai Pee. I am so going to cry a river when I watch it :cry1: My heart is already breaking last night when I saw the pics on Instagram. I need to catch up.
Girl trust me, your tears will create a Nile river number 2!!!! Lol you will want to slap ya oon and beat up rampa/ her dad!!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
bellherr said:
Girl trust me, your tears will create a Nile river number 2!!!! Lol you will want to slap ya oon and beat up rampa/ her dad!!!
lol.....I plan on that. I already want slap both Ya Oon and Rampa along with her dad. Ya Oon is just plain stupid, doesn't learn anything from her mistakes. Rampa and her dad needs some common sense beat into them. Watching them, I'll just want to beat them up. Yes, it was a promise between two (friends?) that should be fulfilled. But sometimes promises are not meant to be. You can't force someone to love the other. Stupid Ya Oon, Rampa and her dad. Ughh......

I just can't help but feel like without watching that scene, my heart is already broken just seeing pics and reading the comments...lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
^well true but she is not in the wrong either.

i got to rewatch today episode. cant believe it is really going to end next week.