spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kwan - Every girls has pride, DON't Need to CHASE after a guy (burn rampa)..1 hand give a gift...the other holding a knief

she said it in a sweet , gentle manner ^.^

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
spanky said:
Kwan - Every girls has pride, DON't Need to CHASE after a guy (burn rampa)..1 hand give a gift...the other holding a knief

she said it in a sweet , gentle manner ^.^

was this when rampa went to go talk to her?

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
"You're not tired that you have to pretend and act fake being nice to me? But I am tired."

Like. Like.

who said that??!! lol sorry I'm not thai so i dont know what they're saying lol

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Once again felt so much in ep 8 for Kwan and Ronnapee even though I knew what was coming. :( They have so many uneccesary obstacles when they just want to be together, do what makes them happy, and live life. (By unneccessary I mean stuff like the grandmas' obsession w/ status & the promise between the families, etc. lol)

I'm going to miss watching Khun Chai Ronnapee every weekend.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i felt this episode was very choppy but nevertheless, it still deliver- the acting and the emotional depth.

i love that it shows chai phee being so lifeless w/o kwan. and just her voice will bring his world on cloud9. loved that scene when kwan goes to look for pranod at the base and chai phee was sitting there like a lifeless soul until he hears her voice. that was really an epic moment for me.

i have mad respect for chai phee compare to all his brothers. he has honor and pride but knows where his heart lies. he cant fulfill a promise that he has nothing to do with therefore he is willing to loose his reputation and fame.

juthatheps are lower than scumbags. they praise their name but in actuality they are the cruel, greedy and dirt. you call yourself a nobleman to belittle the poor by slapping them w money. wow. yaa oon is a gambler. and how many wife did mr. jutathep have? ummm... now the only people to have ruin the family name is no other than the khun chai father and the two grandmothers.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wish they kept chalida makeup and hair minimal. she appears younger w/o all that makeup.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes I know right all life less but then Kwan was like "Khun Chai pee" and his entire world lights up!!!!!!!

Awhhhh James is always whispering into her ears!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Watching today's episode I felt bad for Pee and Kwan, but I also felt bad for Jun :(, I mean she is starting to have feelings for Art and she keeps asking Kwan to make sure that she isn't doing anything wrong, by being close to Art. Then she see's that scene along with Pee so depressing for her. She must feel betrayed and like a bad friend at the same time for falling in love with her best friends lover :S When really he is just her brother gah. I wish they would have told her. 

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
I can understand her not telling Chai Phi about her brother but she should hav atleast told her best friend so she wouldn't misunderstand

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@yam, teaser 1 is Jud On

Agreed :/ at least tell Jan what's going ESP since she's done so much for Khwan. I needa catch up on the subs :(

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
I think wat Chai Yai means by saying that is they can't just jump into it they hav to calmly plan it out otherwise it may backfire.