[CH3] Supta 2550 (Citizen Kane): Ann Thongprasom/ Ken Theeradeth

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if Chompoo is having an appearance here
http://instagr.am/p/CXi8b_-onnT/
Excuse my Ken and Chompoo heart I'm so happy to see them again.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
If I'm not wrong, they started filming in November.
they don’t plan to promote it at all. I guess it’s different nowadays I haven’t been watching Thai lakorn for years now.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
According to Mydramalist the rumored cast may even include Cherry & Toey. Not tuning most of her last lakorns so I didnt feel much about Toey. But Cherry?? and Chompoo? You've gotta be kidding me. I. freaking. love. them. Wonder what the storyline will be, but I think it may relate to the entertainment industry similar to Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar 2008.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Teaser:
Cr.Ch3Thailand YT

Looks very rom-com. I still can't exactly figure out the storyline from the trailer LOL

roselovesice

This lakorn is finally airing. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I wonder if anyone will be willing to pick it up and sub it.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is finally airing. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I wonder if anyone will be willing to pick it up and sub it.
It's on Netflix!

I watched it last night. It's hilarious and the cinematography's awesome!
In the episode, actor Poh was asked to star in a series with Anne Thong and he said he wanted a double for the slap scenes coz Anne slaps for real :risas3:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
It's on Netflix!

In the episode, actor Poh was asked to star in a series with Anne Thong and he said he wanted a double for the slap scenes coz Anne slaps for real :risas3:
Lol, I might start on this too. I'm not too crazy about Ken with Ann but I miss watching Ken in lakorns. This sounds like a fun lakorn to watch and I'm excited to see all the guest stars in here.

bit

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 was fun, the dialogue is more believable then half of the current lakorn now, doesn’t feel like CH3 typical production.

the comedy doesn’t feels too slapstick.

waiting for all their guest to appear. Alek wanting Ryu to be his ‘father’ in lakorn. Guess that happens to most prime praek after a while when the young ones starts taking over.

roselovesice

It's on Netflix!

I heard it’s only in Netflix in some countries. I couldn’t find it on the US Netflix for me, unless I didn’t search or do a better job at looking. :( I still haven’t got a chance to watch it tho but thats nice to hear that it’s funny and not too overbearing with the comedy.