[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love both Satayu and Buree. I don't know who to choose! I love  Buree's bubbly, positive, and charismatic personality and Satayu's smart, reserved, and gentleman like persona. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
BiPi said:
what has happened to Viki? I haven't seen any new lakorns added lately.

Their policy changed and also I think Ch3 has prohibited viki from linking their lakorns. The old ones are still there but most if not all the new ones are banned.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love it so far. I ship MargiePeun more than GreatMargie though. Love every time Buree tries to find Pabu to talk to and calls her mae plabu. LOL. :) And I'm just dying for his adorkable smiles. :) But i also love him with Jamie too. I don't think i'll have a hard time choosing between PabuThoBuree, but the problem is in choosing between BureePabuJamie.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, right now it seems like Greats not the main guy. Haha. We aren't getting much of him yet, so I hope his side of the story unravels soon. He's very charming though. Love this side of him.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I want Puen to be promoted to p'ek. His first role was with Sara. He played a meanie p'ek. So it makes me want to see him in revenge. Lol. He's too good at being bubbly and comical. Glad he got rid of his frizzy hair. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I want Puen to be promoted to p'ek. His first role was with Sara. He played a meanie p'ek. So it makes me want to see him in revenge. Lol. He's too good at being bubbly and comical. Glad he got rid of his frizzy hair. 
He needs to cut more. Haha. I like his acting, it's good, but I don't really like his cheesy s
mile though. Haha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
He needs to cut more. Haha. I like his acting, it's good, but I don't really like his cheesy s
mile though. Haha
You should see him when he has his hair slick back in a pony tail. He's such a hottie. Yes, he does need to cut more. I don't want him to be another Louis Scott. I find his smile cute. I hate his character in Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai though because him and Bua took up half the story.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
You should see him when he has his hair slick back in a pony tail. He's such a hottie. Yes, he does need to cut more. I don't want him to be another Louis Scott. I find his smile cute. I hate his character in Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai though because him and Bua took up half the story.
I need to see that pic then. Haha.

Now Louis Scott looks good. Haha. He needs to cut his hair more too though. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I need to see that pic then. Haha.

Now Louis Scott looks good. Haha. He needs to cut his hair more too though. Haha.
Just watch the first 3 min of this clip and you'll see his hair pulled back in a pony tail. This was his first debut.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDhTPdxHxu0

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I thought he was mighty fine. Lol. From pictures, I didn't like him. Then I saw how tall he was and then with his hair slicked back. I like it better than him letting it flow. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I thought he was mighty fine. Lol. From pictures, I didn't like him. Then I saw how tall he was and then with his hair slicked back. I like it better than him letting it flow. 
I think it's because of his silly goofy character in RNJJH that makes me not really like him yet. Haha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I actually like his hair now. The opening scene from TRBPD didn't do him justice though because that's not when i started liking him. I started liking him when he first arrived at Sara's village and was captured. LOL. :) I can't wait till he gets promoted to p'ek cause then i can enjoy him full time.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i have always had a thing for grate and rome.... i really try to watch their lakorn irrespective of the storyline but i  never happened to finish grate's lakorn..
hope atleast this i could finish

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Same here ^^^ Finally fully tuning into Great's lakorn without skipping or fast-forwarding.  Never could finished Rome's either until he paired with Matt.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1XIfnC-QIQ
cr: tv3official

Tee Tai Krua (celebrity house) appearance.

Grate & Margie are hot. They seem sort of close and comfortable with skinship.