[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

Anee234

sarNie Egg
Gosh Margie is really ruling the tv screen with 2 series at once! She must have a hectic schedule. But I love her in this series. She's really funny and I love her character!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lmao. When they're drunk in the car they act just like me. I always tell people to park and that I can't hold it any longer. Haha. Omg. So relatable.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Lmao. When they're drunk in the car they act just like me. I always tell people to park and that I can't hold it any longer. Haha. Omg. So relatable.
lol That's why I carry boxes of wet wipes, rolls of napkins, box of trash bags, and room spray in my car.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He does at first but once you keep watching him, he grows on you. That's what happened to me. I'd rather he be p'ek than newbies who haven't even played supporting yet but get main roles.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't mind Peun but I do mind that Grate & Margie hardly have scenes together. Today's episode was pretty good though. You can see Satayu being a little more brave about his feelings for Pabu.

Next week looks like a lot of Satayu & Pabu scenes! I can't wait!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Peun has more chemistry with Marggie than Great. I'm bother by Marggie's outfits in here. Her dresses looks so tight and it doesn't flatter her body. They should have picked a different actress for this role.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
He does at first but once you keep watching him, he grows on you. That's what happened to me. I'd rather he be p'ek than newbies who haven't even played supporting yet but get main roles.
I also would prefer Peun over any newbie anyday. And this is why i say Ch 3 need to pay attention to the younger generation that they already have before they bring in a whole lot of untalented and inexperienced newbies. I'm wondering why he isn't p'ek already.

Koy123 said:
Peun has more chemistry with Marggie than Great. I'm bother by Marggie's outfits in here. Her dresses looks so tight and it doesn't flatter her body. They should have picked a different actress for this role.
I agree that Peun and Margie have way more chemistry than Great and Margie. But I don't think anyone else would've done this role better than Margie. Clothes don't matter as much to me as the chemistry and acting.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
I also would prefer Peun over any newbie anyday. And this is why i say Ch 3 need to pay attention to the younger generation that they already have before they bring in a whole lot of untalented and inexperienced newbies. I'm wondering why he isn't p'ek already.

I agree that Peun and Margie have way more chemistry than Great and Margie. But I don't think anyone else would've done this role better than Margie. Clothes don't matter as much to me as the chemistry and acting.
I think Matt would have played this role effortlessly, but she already had a similar role with Great. Marggie just doesn't carry herself as the confident spoil rich girl role... I just don't see it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah. Matt would play this role well too but it's too similar to Lookjan from Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai. I think Margie is doing great. I like her outfits but they are a bit too short. she doesn't have the best figure. Pretty slim and straight with no curves but quite beautiful according to model standards. Love her hair too. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Poor Margie, I think she's a good actress, but her figure bothers me quite a lot. She carries herself in a non relaxed way that makes me feel tense along with her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Margie looks better with a dress that is slightly loose with a belt to kind of give out that fake look (if that makes sense). Where the belt tighten around the waist and the dress flares a bit giving the illusion the girl has a butt lol.... think I explained more than I like.

Anyway, Margie's body is not made for tight clothes. She has no curves whatsoever. She's like a stick with pretty hair. Matt would have done the role of...pampered, rich spoiled brat where I am too good for you nicely. But yes, that role would be too similar to the one she has with rome...

I like Magie in a subtle kind of role. Slightly dramatic with a dose of lighthearted scenes. She's comes across too undisciplined for comedies and too unconvincing for something that is full blown drama.

Great looks good here and Margie has pretty hair.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Love how Great confessed his feelings at the end of today's episode. I really like this lakorn. Didn't think I'd tune in but it's so laid back. All the characters are adorable. I love p'ek and n'ek's relationship. TV Scene does it again! Drew me into something I didn't plan on watching.